他在这工作吗?
Does he work here?
不好说啊
That's debatable.
有一个给他的包裹
I got a delivery for him.
三十个坯件
30 blanks.
- 要给我签名吗? - 我有的选吗?
- Wanna sign this for me? - Do I have a choice?
三十个坯件? 谢谢啊 格斯
30 blanks? Thank you, Gus.
对不起了 伙计
Sorry, man.
他这是要杀我啊
He's killing me.
终于露面了
Finally emerges.
还以为有日子看不到你了呢
Thought I'd lost you there for a while.
嗯?
Hmm?
还是没有格斯的消息
Still no sign of Gus.
都快两个星期了 我都开始担心了
It's almost two weeks now. I'm starting to get worried.
要知道 我在他这个岁数 曾失踪了几个月
You know, when I was his age, I used to disappear for months.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
是啊 见到你也很高兴 J.B.
Yeah, nice seeing you too, J.B.
漂流冲浪用品
Drift surf gear.
安迪 我找到格斯了
Andy, I found Gus.
他... 他真是糟透了
He's, uh... he's real messed up.
只剩皮包骨了
All skin and bone.
- 你还在吗? - 在
- You still there? - Yeah.
他很不好 兄弟
He's not good, mate.
我不知道怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我直接把他接回去 好吧?
I'll bring him straight over, all right?
送他去医院 吉米
Take him to the hospital, Jim.
别带过来
Don't bring him here.
安迪!
Andy!
还起来前会先消沉会儿
He'll get worse before he gets better.
盯着他看也无济于事
Staring at him won't help.
好点了吗?
Feeling any better?
是啊
Yeah.
好极了 伙计
I'm good as gold, mate.
想要什么吗?
Do you want anything?
是啊 是啊
Yeah yeah.
能带我一起回去吗?
Could you take me back with you?
- 格斯... - 求你了?
- Gus... - please?
我觉得我自己在这儿扛不住啊
I don't think I can handle it out here on my own.
啊!
Ah!
我们都经历过这个
Yeah, we've been through all that.
就呆在这 好吗? 享受这禅意吧
Just stay here, yeah? Enjoy the zen.
- 噢 闭嘴吧 兄弟 - 怎么了 兄弟?
- Oh, come off it, man. - What, man?
来顿家常便饭
Oh, I could just have a home-cooked meal, you know,
再配个小憩 我就好了
a proper lie-down, I'll come good.
嘿 当然了 兄弟
Hey, of course you will, man.
那就搁这儿呗 离其他东西远点儿
Do it down here, away from all the other shit.
是啊 我很好 哼哼
Yeah, well, I'm fine, mate.
嗯 不能健康更多
Yeah, you're the perfect picture of health, man.
嘿 听着 嘿嘿嘿嘿
Hey, listen. Hey hey hey hey.
就挺过这个周末
Tough it out here for the weekend.
好吗?
Yeah?
我会回来的 然后去冲浪
I'll come back, we'll go for a wave.
好吗?
All right?
棒吧?
Cool?
嗯
Hmm.
对 棒极了 吉米
Yeah, cool, James.
看灯亮着 以为有人要捣了这窝呢
Saw the light on, thought somebody might be knocking off the joint.
嗯 他命不错 这儿没什么可偷的
Yeah, good luck to him. There's nothing to steal.
嗯
Hmm.
可能没听见你的电♥话♥吧
Might have missed your calling.
嗯 有需要才有发明 和其他的什么
Well, necessity's the mother of invention, and all that shit.
他还好吗?
Is he all right?
在海岸那儿 会好起来的
He's down the coast. He'll be fine.
对
Right.
找个人帮忙不会死的 对吧?
You know, it wouldn't kill you to ask for help, yeah?
早 凯利夫人
Morning, Mrs. Kelly.
早啊 汤姆 你好吗?
Good morning, Tom. How are you?
- 嗯 有点冷啊 - 老天 太冷了吧?
- Mmm, bit nippy. - God, it's bloody cold, isn't it?
搞什么?
What the hell?
想不想进屋暖暖身子?
Do you want to come in and warm up for a bit?
不了 真的不允许这么做
No, that's really not allowed.
嗳 就进来喝杯茶
Well, just come inside for a cuppa
然后你再回来嘛
and then you can get back to it.
严格说来 我是在这儿盯梢的
Technically I'm on a stakeout here.
哦 老天 汤姆 只是一杯茶啊
Oh, for God's sake, Tom, it's a cup of tea.
饼干都不吃
It's hardly hash cookies.
还不知道警♥察♥为啥要盯这儿了么?
You still want to know why the cops trashed our place, did you?
- 冷静 兄弟 - 冷静?!
- Calm down, mate. - Calm down?!
这有几公斤的海♥洛♥因♥
There's several kilos of heroin here.
而门外就守着一个警♥察♥
There's a cop parked out the front.
还奇怪警♥察♥为什么会这样吗 哈?
Wonder where he got the idea from, huh?
浪友用板运货已经好久了
Surfers have been moving their stuff in boards for years.
不是我发明的
I didn't invent it.
我们该更清楚点他妈的原则!
We should have been clearer with the fuckin' rules!
这不是我的责任 蠢货!
It's not my responsibility, you fucker!
哇哦 等等 等等 等等
Whoa, hang on, hang on, hang on.
某些人肯定要想疯的
Someone's definitely gonna miss this.
听着 现在我们得帮他
Listen, we've got to help him right now,
而不是推他送死 他是我们的一员啊
not throw him under a bus. He's one of us.
他是个瘾君子 吉米!
He's a junkie, Jimmy!
他利用我们的厂进口海♥洛♥因♥!
He's using our factory to import heroin!
你还不明白吗?
Have you got that in your head yet?
草 兄弟 他是家人啊!
Fuck, man, he's family!
别傻了 吉米! 他把咱们家推向火坑
Grow up, Jim! He's put our family at risk.
把你 我 妈妈 每个人推向火坑
He's put you and me, mom, everyone at risk,
把所有的努力推向火坑!
everything we've ever worked for at risk!
是啊 全都你自己干的
Yeah, you're doing a pretty fuckin' good job of that all by yourself.
- 啊! - 嘿!
- Ah! - Hey!
你是亲爹生的吧?
You're a real chip off the old block, aren't you?
安迪 在吗?
Andy, you there?
吉米 你还好吗?
Jim, you all right?
- 吉米? - 对 他很好
- Jim? - Yeah, he's fine.
只不过刨到了边上 板子狠狠打中了他的鼻子
Just the planer caught an edge, whacked him on the nose there.
立马整个气氛就变了
Just the whole vibe's just changed right now.
- 气氛 - 平静 兄弟
- The vibe. - Peace, brother.
嘿 我就是带汤姆进来喝杯茶
Hey, I just brought Tom in for a cup of tea.
- 外面冻死了 - 早想到了 妈妈
- It's freezing out there. - One step ahead of you, mom.
你好啊 汤姆 加奶 加糖?
G'day, Tom. Milk, sugar?
找你很久了
Been looking for you.
我可没那么多闲工夫
Haven't got all day.
是啊 或许还没送到呢
Yeah, well, you know, maybe it hasn't come in yet.
我和供货人谈过了 已经送出去了
I spoke to the supplier. It's been delivered.
别他妈浪费我时间了
Stop wasting my fuckin' time.
放松 兄弟 我...
Relax, mate. I'm...
我只是说你希望...
I'm just saying that you hope...
我只是希望那批货还没被卖♥♥出去...
I just hope it hasn't been shaped and sold already...
也许我说的不够清楚
maybe I'm not making myself clear.
那批货属于一些大人物
That gear belongs to some very heavy people.
好吗? 为那批货他们什么都做得出来
Right? There's not much they won't do to get it back.
所以我的处境就很尴尬了 懂?
Which puts me in an awkward position, do you understand?
哦 我明...
Oh, I underst...
啊!
ah!
你明白了吗?!
Do you understand?!
嗯?
Hmm?
- 嗯? - 好 对 有道理
- Well? - Okay, yeah. Fair enough.
有道理 是的
Fair enough, yeah.
我懂了
I get it.
对不起 兄弟
I'm sorry, man.
我拿了你的货
I took your stuff.
再说一遍?
Excuse me?
我拿了你的货 然后全吸光了
I took your stuff and I went through it all.
电影精选列表