嗯? 为什么不呢
Eh? Why not, mate?
真是难得啊
There's a rare sight.
凯利党都来了
The Kelly gang out on the town.
- 嗨 吉米 - 米勒
- Hi, Jim. - Miller.
安德鲁 来瓶啤酒?
Andrew.Buy you a beer?
不用 其实我们正要走
Naw, just leaving, actually.
哦 真不是时候
Oh, fuckin' turn it up.
罗 再给安德鲁一瓶啤酒
Ron, another beer for Andrew here.
你大哥最近给你喝了什么 嗯?
What's big brother letting you drink these days, hmm?
- 随我 - 哦 随他
- Whatever I want. - Oh, whatever he wants.
谢谢你 罗
Thanks, Ron.
哦 看看周围
Aw, come on, hang around.
我们缺个女人
We're short a few sheilas.
你是那个穿流苏的人
You're the one wearing the tassels.
你喜欢吗?
Like 'em, do you?
我蹲监狱的时候自己做的
Made 'em for myself in prison.
修剪的很适合你
Well, the cut really suits you.
很细很苗条
It's very slimming.
真的吗?
Is that right?
脱下来让你仔细瞧瞧?
Why don't I take it off and give you a closer look?
冷静点米勒 想闹事去外面
Calm down now, Miller. Take it outside if you want to muck around.
没事 罗
It's okay, Ron.
到热闹的时候再拿出来吧
Leave 'em to their little shindig.
给他们调点柠檬酒
Round of shandies for the boys.
我们走 吉米
Let's go, Jim.
安德鲁 到底要多少钱?
Andrew, how much are we talking about exactly?
不知道 五千
I don't know.Five grand, kick it off.
五千...美元?
5,000... dollars?
是的 因为才刚起步
Yeah, just for starters.
孩子 你这是在做梦
Son, you're dreaming.
一时兴起的活我五百都不给 更别说五千了
I'm not going to lend $500 on a whim, let alone $5,000.
虽然有你妈妈的房♥产作抵押
And given the stateof your mom's mortgage,
但我觉得你现在还不能负债太多 你说呢?
I don't think now's the right time to be getting further into debt, do you?
你不能把冲浪
You just can't drift through life
当做你的生计安德鲁
like it owes you a living, Andrew.
它不是
It doesn't.
我的建议是回到工厂
My advice?Head over to the mill
向斯坦·奥莱利要回你之前的工作
and ask Stan O'Reilly for your old job back.
至少这样比较现实
At least it's real.
你是这个州唯一的借贷人
You're the only supplier in the state,
所以我不可能骗你
so I'm hardly going to screw you over, am I?
这个月末就把钱还你
You'll have your money by the end of the month.
鲍勃 我向你保证 好吗?
Bob, I guarantee it, okay?
我只是需要时间起步 伙计
I just need a few blanks on tick to get me into the game, mate.
我不知道 二十怎么样?
I don't know.How's 20 sound?
好
Yeah.
不错 好的
Fantastic.All right.
好的 再见
Great, see you then.
赊账二十美元?
20 blanks on credit?
我必须的装出一副很懂自己在说什么的样子
I must have sounded like I actually knew what I was talking about.
这些年来胡说八道终于要还了
All those years of bullshitting might finally be paying off.
过来看看这个
Come check this out.
以圣诞的名义送的啥玩意儿?
What in Christ's name is this?
一个跪板 给格斯的
It's a knee-board for Gus.
- 这是J.B的主意 - 真的吗?
- Um, J.B.'S idea. - You serious?
提前当做圣诞礼物送给你们
It's an early Christmas present.
你们在海边可别离开他
You can't leave him on the beach all day.
这混♥蛋♥会把我工具都偷走
The little bastard would steal all my gear.
我们也给你带了点东西
We made something for you too.
# 一切都与她有关 #
# it's all about her #
# 一切都与她有关 #
# it's all about her #
# 我爱她的爱 她对我如此关怀 #
# I love her love,she's been so kind to me #
# 她开启了我的眼 #
# she's opened up my eyes... #
# 低声的耳语 夏日的美酒 #
# The whispers and the summer wine #
# 或许已让我明白 #
# may have made me realize #
# 一切都不是她 #
# it's not about her #
# 却又与她有关 #
# it's all about her. #
嗨!
Hey!
新怎么样 嗯? 走奔溃点了吧?
How's the new board, huh?Rips, yeah?
哦 是 非常灵活
Oh, man, it's responsive.
我的脚踝都能感觉到它
I can feel it in my bum ankle already.
不过有几次小失控
Almost ate it a couple of times out there.
偶尔失去控制对你有好处
It'd do you good to get out of control every now and then.
嗨 觉得了么? 觉得了么?
Hey, did you see that?Did you see that?
哥们 这简直难以置信
Man, this thing is unbelievable.
说实话 这是最棒的礼物 真的
Man, honestly, it's the best present ever. It is.
- 诶 - 你在上面看起来很轻松
- Yeah.- You're making it look too easy!
我想这不是因为我而是因为这冲浪板
I think it's less about me and more about the board.
下次我会做的跟好
I'll have to make the next one even more radical then, huh?
- HO住 勇士 - 哈?
- Steady on, tiger. - Huh?
冲浪者会走奔溃点固然很好
That's awesome for surfers that can rip.
别忘了还有冲浪以外的世界
Don't forget about the rest of the world too.
去他妈的外面的世界
Bugger the rest of the world.
不 你必须考虑
No, you think about it.
好多人在那儿
There's a whole bunch of people out there
等着用我们的设备来提高水平
waiting to surf better because of our gear.
我们押对了注 未来会在这儿发展的更好
We play our cards right, we could be shaping a much bigger future here.
未来会发展的更好?
Shaping a much bigger future?
- 是的 - 你在做电视广♥告♥
- Yeah - it's a TV ad.
王者无敌哈?
You cannot beat the man by becoming the man. Yeah?
不 我正在筹划一幅蓝图
No, I'm just thinking big picture.
这有什么不对吗?
What's wrong with that?
好吧 小子们 板真的很好
All right, guys, good sesh.
待会儿见
Catch you later.
我只是给冲浪板塑了个形 这就是我做的
I'm just shaping surfboards, brother.That's all I'm doing.
哈!伙计们!
Ha! Gussy!
# 别以为我不知道自己在说什么 #
# Don't think I don't know what I'm talking about #
# 我要离开你 宝贝 坚定不移 #
# I'm leaving you, baby,without a doubt #
# 我不再需要你 #
# I don't need you no more #
# 不再需要你 宝贝... #
# don't need you, baby... #
再加个人行么?
Got room for one more?
我带了炒豆腐
I brought tofu scrambles.
# 爱从未改变 #
# Love is all the same #
# 我不再需要你 #
# I don't need you no more #
# 不再需要你 宝贝 #
# don't need you, baby #
# 你与太多人周♥旋♥ 应对不暇 #
# you're biting off more than you can chew #
# 宝贝 我不会再去你家 #
# baby, I ain't ever coming home to you #
# 我不再需要你... #
# I don't need you no more... #
# 不在需要你 #
# Don't need you, baby #
# 看似很甜蜜 看似很圆♥满♥... #
# look so sweet,look so fine... #
# 别急慢慢来 甜心! #
# Take your time, sweetheart! #
看起来都不像我了
Doesn't even look like me.
让人惊艳 孩子
So much more than just you, kid.
# 你就是这里的交际女王 #
# So you know everybody that there is to know #
# 尽情展现魅力 像一场表演 #
# puttin' on your charm like a little show #
# 我不再需要你 #
# I don't need you no more #
# 不再需要你 宝贝... #
# don't need you, baby... #
# 不在需要你 #
# I don't need you no more #
# 不再需要你 宝贝 #
# don't need you, baby #
# 我想我不需要你 不需要你 宝贝 #
# I don't want you,don't need you, baby #
# 不需要你 宝贝 #
# Don't need you, baby #
# 已经很久了 #
# goin' on too long #
# 不需要你 宝贝 #
# don't need you, baby #
# 不需要你 宝贝 #
# Don't need you, baby #
# 我想我不需要你 宝贝 #
# I don't want you, baby #
# 不需要你 宝贝 #
# don't need you, baby #
# 继续前行 不需要你 #
# movin' on,don't need you, baby. #
看 哪儿就是一旅途
See, that is the trip right there.
大多是时间独自冲浪
Probably surfs solo most days.
他不是在与海浪斗争
He's not battling for waves.
电影精选列表