花言巧语 意在欺骗我
You're right, sometimes words can deceive.
你说得对 有时候 话语确实能欺骗人
Take my hands.
握住我的手
Hands never lie.
手从不说谎
I will tell you the truth about me but also about you.
我会讲述你我之间的真实故事
About who you really are.
关于你究竟是谁
They will tell you how much they enjoyed...
这双手会告诉你它们曾经多喜欢
...caressing your face and your neck and your hips too.
轻抚你的脸庞 你的颈项 还有你的腰肢
Remember the last thing you said to me?
还记得你最后对我说的话吗
You said: take care of yourself my prince...
你说 照顾好自己 我的王子
...my king.
我的国王
My life.
我的生命
Because I cannot survive without you.
没有你 我活不下去
Oh my love.
我的爱
I missed you so much.
我好想你
I missed you too.
我也想你
I want to be with you forever now.
我想永远和你在一起
Take me. - I cannot.
带我走吧 -我不能
Why? Take me...
为什么 带我走
I want you to take me! Now!
我现在就要你带我走
You have your all life ahead of you.
你还有漫长的一生
And I only offer death.
而我能给你的只有死亡
I want to be your flesh...
我想成为你的肉体
...and your blood.
你的血液
Please.
求你了
Please, my husband.
求你了 我的夫君
Please.
求你了
My love.
吾爱
Dumont?
杜蒙
Yes? - That smell?
什么事 -闻到了吗
It's the same as in the hospital!
和医院里的一模一样
Same perfume.
同样的香味
He's here.
他在这里
Oh my God!
上帝啊
They're left. But where?
他们走了 去哪了
There's only one place.
只有一个地方
It appears Mina's gone missing.
看来米娜已经私奔了
With him? - I'm afraid so.
跟他 -恐怕是的
This man is the devil.
这个男人是魔鬼
He must be stopped as soon as possible!
必须尽快阻止他
Precisely. But do you think you'll be able to guide us...
没错 但您认为您能带我们...
...to his castle in Romania? - Yes.
去他在罗马尼亚的城♥堡♥吗 -能
Father? We can't just go like that without any preparation, without any help!
神父 我们不能就这样毫无准备地去 我们需要帮助
I think I know someone who could help us.
我想我认识一个人能帮我们
Ta-da!
塔达
Henry William, amore mio!
亨利·威廉 亲爱的
So you missed me?
你想我吗
Of course, my darling! I prayed for you every day, but...
当然 亲爱的 我每天都为你祈祷
what happened? Is this a miracle? - It is!
发生了什么 是奇迹吗 -是的
God heard your prayers.
上帝听到了你的祈祷
And here I am, completely healed and...
现在我完全康复
...ready to love you for the rest of your life!
准备好爱你一辈子了
Henry, I was going mad without you.
亨利 没有你我快疯了
When were you discharged from the hospital? I... I asked them to let me know as...
你什么时候出院的 他们应该通知我的
I know, I know. I left barely an hour ago and came straight here.
我知道 我知道 我一出来就赶来这里了
And... Are you completely cured? - Of course!
你完全康复了吗 -当然
Don't bore me with your questions.
别用你的问题来烦我
Aren't you excited to see me?
见到我你不高兴吗
Of course.
当然高兴
Oh Henry.
亨利
I missed your arms...
我想念你的拥抱
...and these beautiful hands...
还有那双美丽的手
and your lips!
你知道吗
Especially your neck.
特别是你的脖颈
Maria!
玛丽亚
How dare you?!
你们好大胆
Jes.. Jesus! What did you do?!
上帝啊 你做了什么
Do not worry, do not worry, there is an explanation.
请放心 我能解释
We can explain everything.
我们可以解释一切
Oh no my blood!
我流血了
what have you done?
你做了什么
Look what you've done!
看看你干的好事
it's all over the carpet!
弄得地毯上到处都是
What have you done?!
你做了什么
My darling, don'... - shut up, Henry!
亲爱的... -闭嘴 亨利
My dear.
我的心肝
Help!
救救我
Maria.
玛丽亚
Don't, Don't!
别这样做
No, no!
不 不要
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
My friends.
我的朋友们
Princess Elizabeta has returned.
伊丽莎白王妃回来了
Let me talk to them.
我和他们聊聊
I won't be long.
我很快就回来
Master!
主人
They are already on your trail and will surely find you soon.
他们在追捕您 很快就会找到您
I think it is time for you to leave.
我想 是时候该离开了
Thank you for your concern.
感谢你的照顾
But we are finally at home.
但我们终于到家了
There is nowhere else to be.
我们无处可去了
Take this.
拿着
I don't think I will need your services anymore.
我不再需要你的服务了
Go in peace now.
愿你平安归去
Elizabeta.
伊丽莎白
My prince.
我的王子
Do you think God will forgive us for loving each other so much?
我们如此深爱彼此 你认为上帝会宽恕我们吗
God is love.
上帝即是爱
He understands.
祂明白的
And if he doesn't...
倘若祂不原谅
...he can go to hell.
便让祂下地狱去吧
They will know what it is to wake a dragon.
他们将明白吵醒龙意味着什么
Stay here.
待在这儿
Over there.
那边
That's where he sleeps in his coffin.
他睡觉的棺材就在那儿
A coffin? That's the last place I want to sleep.
棺材 那可是我死了才会去睡的地方
We all will one day.
我们都难逃那一天
Soldiers.
士兵们
我要五名士兵随我同行
Open the door!
把门打开
That's him. He's inside.
那就是他他就在里面
Soldiers.
士兵们
You won't kill him that way.
用这种方式你可杀不了他
Leave it to us Father. He won't get away this time.
让我们来处理 神父 这次他逃不掉了
I told you I would spare you. Don't make me go back on my word.
我说过会饶你一命 别逼我收回这句话
So, You are the priest who has chased my people for so many years.
这么说来 你就是多年来一直追捕我族人的神父
Yes...
是的
...but rest assured I didn't come to fight you.
但我不是来与你为敌的
Nor I.
我也不是
I fight God. I'm not interested in his servants.
我是在与上帝抗争 我对祂的仆没兴趣
No...
不
...you're not fighting God, my son, you're fighting yourself.
你抗争的并非上帝 我的孩子 你是在与自己抗争
No...
不
No, no, I fought and I killed in his name.
我曾已以祂之名征战杀戮
We live and we breathe in his name...
我们以祂之名生存与呼吸
...why would he want us to destroy his creation?
为什么祂要我们摧毁祂的造物
Man kills in his own name...
人们假借祂之名杀戮
...and you're doing it again.
你也要这样吗
That is all just very fine words, God sent you here to kill me.
冠冕堂皇 不过是上帝派你来杀我
God sent me here to save you.
上帝派我来救赎你
So... So God wants to save me now?
所以现在上帝想起来救赎我了
电影精选列表