我们对她了解多少
Please.
给我
Maria de Montebello, 25 from Bologna, Italy...
阿丽亚·德·蒙特贝洛 25岁 来自意大利博洛尼亚
...engaged to marry Henry William Spencer consul, here in Paris, and...
在巴黎与领事亨利·威廉·斯宾塞订婚
...great-nephew, by marriage of the Queen herself.
并通过婚姻关系成为女王的侄孙媳妇
That's why this case is so delicate?
因此这案子很棘手
More than delicate... Sensitive.
非常棘手
Anything else I should know?
还有什么我需要知道的吗
From what I've been told...
据我们所知
...it all began during the wedding, which took place...
一切都始于那场婚礼
...on the family estate, as Maria objected to a church.
在家族庄园举♥行♥的 因为玛丽亚反对在教堂举♥行♥婚礼
However the groom had invited...
然而 新郎邀请了
...the bishop of Westminster to bless the union...
威斯敏斯特的主教来祝福他们的结合
...and at the sight of the clergyman the bride was seized with hysteria
在神父面前 新娘突然歇斯底里发作
...and a sexual appetite beyond comprehension.
并产生了难以想象的性♥欲♥
Appetites can be a sign of very good health, can they not, doctor?
欲望旺盛可是身体非常健康的表现
Well, certainly, Within limits.
那当然 不过得在正常范围内
May I? - Sure.
我看看 -好的
Born on the 18th of March, 1759.
她出生于 1769年3月18日
It must be a clerical error.
一定是办公室搞错了
Otherwise it would mean that she is... - a hundred and 30 years old exactly.
不然她都正好... -130岁了
A hundred and...
130岁
So you believe this woman is a creature of devil?
您认为这个女人是恶魔的化身
That's a hasty conclusion, doctor.
这是一个仓促的结论
Very often when a situation escapes our understanding...
当某种情形超出我们的理解范围时
...we see in it the work of the devil.
我们往往会将其归咎于魔鬼作祟
Well, the fact that she's old and allergic to God's representatives...
她年事已高 且对上帝的使者会产生过敏反应
...is merely a symptom, not a disease.
这是症状表现 而非疾病
It is very important in cases like this to study...
在这个案子中至关重要的是
...to observe without prejudice.
要以客观的态度进行研究与观察
We must follow...
我们必须遵循
...the rules and laws of nature, science, mathematics...
自然 科学 数学的规律
...not those of superstition or the church...
而非迷信或者教会的规则
...which I must admit can be a trifle obscure.
我得承认 教会的规则有时确实难以理解
You see, doctor, we have to approach this...
医生 我们必须像对待...
...like a criminal investigation.
刑事调查般处理它
First, we establish the fact.
首先 我们审视事实
From there, we deduce the motives...
由此推断出动机
...the circumstances, the location.
案发环境 地点
Could you hold this please?
帮我拿一下
And the murder weapon.
还有凶器
My order has been studying this phenomenon for more than 400 years.
我们研究这一现象已超过400年的历史了
I personally, for more than 30.
我个人研究了30年
And I can state for the record, doctor, you are the first one to have captured a specimen alive.
我可以保证您是第一个活捉到它的人
Congratulations.
恭喜
Thank you... I...
谢谢
What exactly did I capture?
我到底抓了什么
A vampire.
一个吸血鬼
Don't listen to him, doctor.
别听他的 医生
Help me...
救救我
I'll let you do whatever you want.
我允许你们为所欲为
Smile, please.
笑一个 求你了
The oversize canines could be a clue...
那对巨大獠牙 或许就是证明
...but they could also be a natural explanation.
但也可能另有科学解释
So we must look elsewhere.
所以我们还要其他证据
This creature, like any other is definitely the work of our Lord.
这种生物 就像其他生物一样 绝对是上帝的杰作
But for some mysterious reason...
不过出于某种神秘的原因
...it seems God may have other plans with it.
似乎上帝对此另有安排
Contrary to popular belief, vampires adapt very well to light in general.
与大众认知相反 吸血鬼适应有光环境
But it is direct rays they cannot take.
但他们无法忍♥受光线直射
This is crazy. It doesn't make any sense.
这太疯狂了 完全没有意义
Again, you may be right.
也许你是对的
This could be just another anomaly of nature.
这是一种超自然现象
So we have to continue until we find irrefutable proof.
还得继续研究 直找到铁证
Well, I think we have all the proof we need.
我们需要的证据都齐了
Doctor, don't you?
医生 对吧
This is beyond science and understanding.
这超出了科学和认知的范畴
That's why I am here.
这就是我为什么在这儿
My dear child...
我亲爱的孩子...
...may I call you Maria?
我可以叫你玛丽亚吗
Of course.
当然可以
You can call me as you like, father.
随您怎么称呼我 神父
I'm all yours.
我是你的人了
Maria, if you answer my questions nicely...
玛丽亚 如果你能正确回答我的问题
...I will give you what you want.
我就会给你想要的东西
You know my desires.
你清楚我渴望什么
I know your needs.
我知道你需要什么
Allow me.
把手给我
Come a little closer my son.
再靠近些
Science requires sacrifice.
科学需要牺牲
Are you ready to make one?
你准备好了吗
I suppose so. - Good boy.
我想是的 -好孩子
What are you doing?
你在做什么
A few drops of blood. A meager contribution to science.
几滴血而已 就当为科学贡献了
I'll buy you a lentil soup, you'll feel like a new man.
我请你喝碗扁豆汤 你会感觉焕然一新
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Maria. Show me your neck, please.
玛丽亚 请让我看看你的脖子
You see, she's not a first generation vampire.
看到了吗 她不是第一代吸血鬼
So you mean there could be more of them?
你是说可能还有更多吸血鬼
Without a doubt.
毫无疑问
For 400 years now, we've been looking for the source.
400年来 我们一直在寻找源头
The source? - Yes.
源头 -没错
My master.
我的主人
Who is he?
他是谁
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Where can we find him?
我们在哪里可以找到他
don't bother, he'll find you.
别着急 他会来找你的
He's here? In Paris? - No.
他在巴黎吗 -不
Very soon.
不过他很快就会来
One more...
再来一口
Maria?
玛丽亚
Please! - Maria!
拜托 -玛丽亚
Who is he?
他是谁
He is a prince.
他是个王子
A prince?
一位王子
He comes for the celebration?
他是来参加百年庆典的吗
No...
不
...he comes to find his princess.
他是来找他的王妃的
His princess?
他的王妃
Who is she?
那又是谁
What does she look like?
她长什么样
Very beautiful.
非常漂亮
More blood please.
请再来点血
You had enough.
你喝的够多了
More would be greedy.
再多就是贪婪了
So, what is your conclusion?
您的结论是
Now we can find a princess who will lead us to her Prince.
我们找到一位能带我们去找王子的王妃
Good luck.
祝你好运
Are we there?
我们到了吗
Take this road. It is at the end.
就在这条路的尽头
Can you help me with my luggage?
你不帮我拿行李吗
Can't leave my horses alone.
我可不能把我的马独自扔这
Too many wolves around.
这附近有很多狼
Glad to hear it.
听你这么说我可真开心
Do you have a crucifix with you?
你随身带着十字架吗
No.
没有
Take mine. Keep it always with you.
拿我的 随身带好
Thank you, but I do not believe in God.
谢谢 但我不信上帝
Then pray God believes in you!
那就祈祷上帝信你
Indeed.
电影精选列表