但我是米娜
Mina Murray.
米娜·穆雷
And I am getting married in a few weeks time. - Yes, of course.
我将在几周内结婚 -是的 当然
Forgive me for bothering you with my stories.
抱歉用我的故事打扰你
These are old pains that...
不这些都是旧伤疤
...your presence has brought back to life.
你的出现让它们死灰复燃
And I sincerely apologize for this.
我为此致歉
Please...
收下吧
Sir, I cannot accept this. This is far too precious.
我不能收下 这太贵重了
A gift can never be refused.
礼物永远不该被拒绝
And maybe this melody brings back some memories.
也许这段旋律会唤起一些回忆
Mina! Come!
米娜 快来
It's gonna start in ten seconds...
十秒后就开始了
...now you have to come, let's go!
赶快过来 过来
3... 2... 1!!
三 二 一
my God!
天哪
It's here.
在这里
Thank you for the wonderful evening.
感谢这个美好的夜晚
It is been an eternity since I have known such happiness.
很长时间没感受到如此幸福了
Has the word become unfamiliar to you?
难道幸福对你们来说已变得陌生
My wife took it with her.
我妻子的去世把一同带走了幸福
Good night then.
那么晚安
Good night.
晚安
Jonathan?! Jonathan!
乔纳森 乔纳森
What is happening to you?!
你怎么了
I thought I will never see you again.
我以为再也见不到你了
Please, please, It's better he rest.
拜托了 他需要休息
He's worn out.
他已经虚脱了
What's happened to him?
他怎么了
Mina? - Oh father. - Do you know where he went?
米娜 -神父 -你知道他去哪儿了吗
No. Not exactly.
不太知道
To a castle where he was held prisoner...
他被囚禁在一个城♥堡♥里
...and from which he was miraculously able to escape at the risk of his very life.
并奇迹般地冒着生命危险逃脱了
And do you know who owns this castle?
你知道那是谁的城♥堡♥吗
No. - Maria's very good friend, Count Dracula...
不知道 -玛丽亚的好朋友 德古拉伯爵的
...the one who's infected her and many others.
他感染了玛利亚 以及很多人
What?
什么
No you be mistaken. The count...
不 你们一定搞错了 伯爵他...
The Count is charming and he...
伯爵他很有魅力 而且他...
You've met him.
你见过他了
Yes, the count...
是的 伯爵他...
He's an absolute gentleman...
他是个十足的绅士
...he even walked me to my door, he's...
他送我到门口
...I don't understand.
我不明白
How did he find you? - I don't know.
他是怎么找到你的 -我不知道
It's all happened so quickly.
一切发生的太突然了
Maria came here...
玛利亚来了
...and she told me you'd released her.
她说你们让她出院了
Maria escaped, knocking out three guards in the process...
玛丽亚已经逃跑了 打倒了三个守卫
...and drained most of the blood from my clerk.
还吸干了我助手的血
What?
什么
I... I don't believe it, she...
真不敢相信
Take a seat...
先坐下
...and calm yourself...
冷静下来
...because what I am about to tell you...
下面我要告诉你的
...will be difficult to hear...
是很难得听到的
...and even more so to understand.
而且匪夷所思
That man is a hematophagous.
这个人是个嗜血者
It feeds exclusively on fresh blood.
他靠吸血为生
Human blood mostly.
主要是人血
He's a vampire.
他是个吸血鬼
Yes. He is.
是的
It bites its victims, usually in the neck...
他通常咬受害者的脖子
...and sucks their blood until they're dead.
吸干♥他♥们的血直到他们死去
Some of them are, sort to say spared,
其中一些人某种程度上还活着
but they become vampires themselves.
但他们自己也变成了吸血鬼
Oh my God!
我的天哪
Maria is one of them.
玛丽亚就是其中之一
I need to make sure that you're not as well.
我必须确保你不是
Maria... of course not.
我当然不是
He never touched or disrespected me.
他从未碰过我或对我不敬
He behaved like a perfect gentleman.
行为举止就像一个完美的绅士
He uses a perfume to seduce his victims a kind of elixir that annihilates...
他使用香水来引诱受害者 那是一种能摧毁意志
...all will and removes all inhibition.
难以压制欲望的药
So you may be under his spell and not even know it.
你可能被他蛊惑了 却不自知
How awful.
太可怕了
Ye.. Indeed.
确实
But it's easy to verify.
但很容易验证
May I see your neck please?
能让我看看您的脖子吗
All is well.
一切正常
It's a miracle really.
这真是奇迹
Please.
请吧
Please.
来这边
This way.
这边请
Good evening sir! Father.
晚上好 先生 神父
Easy.
放松
Quiet, please.
安静点
We have guests who are sleeping. - Yes. Sorry, sorry...
我们有客人在睡觉 -好的 抱歉
Carefull.
小心点
What are you doing?
你怎么在这
Don't take another step or I'll scream!
别过来 否则我要喊人了
Mina. Don't be afraid. I mean you no harm.
别怕 我不想伤害你
Yes? - Miss, I seem to remember being perfectly clear about the rules of the house...
什么事 -我觉得房♥间的规矩说得很清楚了
...which include no music after 8pm. And it's past midnight.
晚上8点后不准放音乐 现在已经过了午夜了
Please forgive me, I hadn't noticed the time.
不好意思 我没注意时间
Good.
好吧
Now, sir if you are the gentleman you claim to be you leave this room immediately.
如果你是个绅士 现在就该立刻离开
I understand. My regards.
我明白了 祝你好运
No! Not that way!
不 别走那边
Go out the way you came.
你怎么来的就怎么回去
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You can't jump - it's much too high!
你不能从这儿跳下去 太高了
Mina, I've waited almost four hundred years to see you again.
米娜 我等待了将近400年才跟你重逢
So if you want me to leave, I can.
你让我走我就走
Yes... Now, leave!
好 现在就走
So you'd like me to die further away?
所以 你想让我死的远点吗
Yes! No! Yes!
是 不是 是的
No, I forbid you from killing yourself under my window!
不 我不许你在我窗户下面自杀
Just get off the balcony immediately!
离阳台远点就行
You lied to me!
你对我撒谎了
Not even once.
一次也没有
You use charm to seduce me, like you do to all your victims.
你使用魅惑之术来引诱我 像对其他受害者一样
You are right...
你说得对
...it is a perfume.
就是用这香水
But I never used it with you.
但我从未对你使用
I'm told you drink the blood of your victims?!
我知道你吸食受害者的血液
It's true, but you are not my victim...
没错 但你并非我的受害者
...you're my beloved. - Quiet!
你是我的爱人 -住口
My one and only true love.
我唯一真正爱的人
Who are you to talk to me like that?!
你为什么这样对我说话
I'm damned, Mina.
我被诅咒了 米娜
I'm a dead man condemned by God's will to live.
我是个被上帝判了死刑 却游走于人间的活死人
Why would God do such a thing?
上帝为什么要这样做
Because he took you from me...
因为祂将你带走
...so I cursed him and abandoned him.
所以我诅咒祂 背弃祂
And, contrary to popular belief, I don't like blood.
尽管有众多流言蜚语 我其实并喜欢吸血
Even if yours has a delicious taste to it.
即便你的血液如此甘美诱人
Without it, I would only be a repulsive old man.
但若没有鲜血 我不过是个讨厌的老头
...whom you'd hardly deign to look at.
你连正眼都不敢瞧我
These are all just words.
这些都是借口
Charming words meant to deceive me!
电影精选列表