确实如此 我的孩子
Would you mind if we ask you a few questions?
你介意我们问你几个问题吗
It could help her recovery.
这可能有助于她康复
Yes, of course.
是的 当然
Are you related?
你们是亲戚吗
No, not at all.
完全不是
I am not from here.
我不是本地人
Can you tell us about your relationship?
你能跟我们谈谈你和她的关系吗
Her behaviour?
还有她的行为
I met Maria a few days ago...
我是几天前与玛丽亚相识的
...at a tea party that her future husband organized.
就在她未婚夫举办的派对上
Henry...
就是亨利
When she saw me, she took me under her wing.
她一见到我 就拉住我
She never really let me go.
不让我离开
It was as if she could sense that I didn't really belong.
就好像她能感觉到我并不真正属于这里
She took me into her room, and we...
她带我去了她的房♥间
...we talked, we laughed a lot.
我们谈笑风生 我们开怀大笑
It was so nice.
她真是太好了
What did you talk about?
你们聊了什么
She could talk about anything.
她可以谈论任何事情
She was...
她...
She was particularly fond of discussing love.
她特别喜欢讨论爱情
To the point of making me uncomfortable.
到了让我感到不舒服的地步
But she was so excited.
但她很兴奋
About what exactly?
具体是关于什么
About everything...
为了所有的一切
And then suddenly she just...
然后突然间 她就
...she tore herself apart.
她内心极度痛苦 几近崩溃
Oh my god!
上帝啊
Why did you attend that wedding?
你为什么去参加那场婚礼
I... I accompanied my fiancé...
我陪我未婚夫去的
...who knows everyone it seems.
他貌似认识所有人
He's from a very respected family I suppose.
他来自一个非常受人敬重的家庭 我猜
You suppose?
您猜
Yes, I don't...
是的 我不...
I don't know.
我不知道
Get some water, please.
请给我拿点水来
My dear child...
我亲爱的孩子
...you have before you a doctor and a Priest...
在您面前的是一位医生和一位神父
...both bound by the strictest confidentiality.
二人都必须绝对保密
You can express yourself without fear.
您可以毫无顾忌地畅所欲言
To tell you the truth, this wedding has upset me.
说实话 这场婚姻让我感到不安
Like a bad premonition.
像是不祥之兆
My engagement happened so quickly I don't...
我的订婚来得如此突然
I don't know if I...
我不知道我是否...
If you love him?
是否爱他
I do, of course.
我当然爱他
He's wonderful...
他非常出色
...any young woman would be delighted by such a match.
任何年轻女子都会为这样的姻缘兴奋不已
But you are not any young woman?
但您已不是年轻女子了
I can't help but feel like I...
我忍♥不住觉得 我...
As if I...
好像我...
As if...?
好像...
As if I don't belong in this time...
好像我并不属于这个时代
I apologize.
抱歉
You must think I'm incredibly naive and...
您一定觉得我太天真了
...I'm boring you with my problems, I...
才会拿我的问题来打扰您
Absolutely not, quite the contrary.
完全没有 恰恰相反
Could you write down your address, please?
您能留下您的地址吗
Of course.
当然
I'm staying at a boarding house until Jonathan returns.
约翰回来前 我住在一家寄宿公♥寓♥
You're left handed? - Yes.
您用左手写字吗 -是的
I've often been advised to become right handed.
经常有人建议我改用右手
Don't change a thing.
请不要纠正
It's very charming. - Well...
这样很好 -是吗
Thank you for your visit.
感谢您的来访
Thank you for seeing me.
感谢您的接待
I'll go now to the hospital chapel and pray for her.
我现在要去医院的小教堂为她祈祷
Excellent idea, my child.
真是个好主意 孩子
Good day.
日安
What is it, my son?
你怎么了 孩子
I have no shelter and have not eaten for centuries.
我无处可去 已经好几个世纪没吃过东西了
I am cold as well.
而且我很冷
I will take him to the chapel.
我会带他去教堂
Please come in.
请进
Come in.
进来吧
Thank you for the invitation.
感谢您的邀请
Don't move, I'll get you a hot bowl of soup.
请稍等 我去给您端一碗汤来
You are too kind.
你们人真是太好了
Who are you?
您是谁
Count Dracula, at your service.
德古拉伯爵 愿为您效劳
Thank you for the soup...
谢谢您的汤
...but I require something richer.
但我需要更丰盛的食物
Don't worry...
请放心
...you won't catch fire.
你不会被火烧
Your evil spells have no effect in the house of god!
你的邪恶法术在上帝的居所毫无作用
Oh really?
真的吗
In the name of the father the son...
以圣父 圣子
...and the evil spirit.
与邪灵之名
Come, my sisters!
来吧 我的姐妹
Look what God has made of you.
看看上帝对你做了什么
Hearts of stone in dormant bodies...
铁石心肠与沉重躯壳
...suffocating under their own thick issue.
被厚实的皮肤所桎梏
Let me free you from this prison!
让我将您从这牢笼中解放
No!
不要
Come on!!!
来吧
Master!
主人
Good evening?
晚上好
The hospital is closed.
医院已经下班了
I found her Master!
找到她了 主人
I found her!
找到她了
You've done very well. - Thank you, thank you.
你做得很好 -谢谢 谢谢
You deserve a reward.
你值得奖励
Come, come, my little boy...
过来 小家伙
Come closer.
靠近些
Here you are...
你在这儿啊
Sorry for disturbing you Father but doctor Dumont needs to see you immediately.
打扰了 神父 杜蒙医生想立刻见您
Yeah... I'm coming.
我这就来
If this patient's disappearance...
那名病人的失踪这件事
...could remain a secret between us at least for a while?
咱们能先保密吗
You can count on me.
你可以相信我
Here.
就这儿
He lost a lot of blood.
他失血过多
I was thinking of giving a transfusion.
我在考虑给他输血
I'm sure he would have loved that.
我猜他一定很喜欢
Yes, of course, sorry.
好的 当然 抱歉
He uses a pleasant perfume. I never noticed.
他用了款挺撩人的香水 我以前从没注意到
How could she have escaped with all the chains?
那女孩是怎么挣脱锁链的
There was an outside accomplice. - A man...
来了个外援 -一个男的
He was seen wandering the hospital.
有人看见他在医院附近徘徊
Is there a description?
有外貌描述吗
Thirties. Elegant and richly dressed.
三十来岁 风度翩翩 衣着华丽
Blue eyes. Tall and upright.
蓝眼睛 身材高挑挺拔
Mina is in danger.
米娜有危险
We must warn her.
必须提醒她
Are you cold my child?
你在发冷 亲爱的
No...
没有
I've always loved the spectacle of fire.
我一直很喜欢看火焰的景象
Expecting visitors?
有客人吗
No. I'll see what it's about.
应该不是 我去看看怎么回事
Tada!
电影精选列表