如果您在任何情况下需要帮助
...I'm your servant.
我随时为您效劳
Thank you. That's very kind of you.
谢谢 您真是太客气了
There you are...
您在这儿啊
Princess Elisabeta.
伊丽莎白王妃
You should not have left your room.
你不应该离开房♥间
my God.
上帝呀
Don't utter that name.
不要说出那个名字
He is not welcome here.
他在这里不受欢迎
Are you the devil?
你是魔鬼吗
God. Evil.
上帝与魔鬼
Two almost identical entities.
两个几乎同等的存在
Two minds battling one another without showing themselves.
相互交锋 却从不现身
And we... we are their playthings.
而我们...只是他们的玩物
We are puppets that move only and dare be haste.
被他们操控的木偶
No! No! No!
不 不要
Do you intend to kill me?
你们打算杀了我吗
I do.
我会动手的
But not right away.
但不是现在
It is important to wait until the blood engorges the head.
要等到血液涌上头部
Who are you really?
你究竟是谁
I am just a poor soul condemned by God.
我只是一个被上帝定罪的可怜灵魂
And cursed to walk in the shadow of death for all eternity.
我被诅咒永远行走于死亡阴影之下
No!
不
And sustain myself on fresh blood.
我以鲜血为食
Human blood is recommended.
主要是人类的血液
Why would God do such a thing? He is only love and mercy.
上帝怎么会做这种事 祂只会施予怜悯和爱
I thought you were not a believer.
你说过你不信上帝
I am now.
我现在相信了
You are very funny
你太逗了
Thank you.
谢谢
What is your last wish?
你最后的愿望是什么
Tell me your story.
告诉我你的故事
My story?
我的故事
Yes. Please.
是的 请讲
I want to know everything about you.
我想了解关于你的一切
This is your last wish.
这就是你最后的愿望
Is to listen to a story from an old man.
请听一位长者讲述一个故事
I'm dying to.
我非常想要
You're dying to.
你非常想要
It is very funny.
这非常有趣
Let's grant it then.
你的愿望会实现
Lower him down.
带他下来
Lower him down.
带他下来
Life is nothing but a long hard road, my friend.
人生不过是漫长而艰难的历程罢了 我的朋友
Death...
死亡...
...is a privilege that God grants you...
是上帝赐予你的特权
...and denies me.
但祂却拒绝给予我
And yet, I was one of his most faithful servants.
然而 我曾是他最忠实的仆人之一
What happened?
发生了什么
He took my wife.
他夺走了我的妻子
My princess.
我的王妃
The love of my life.
我一生的挚爱
Leave me alone.
让我孤独地活着
Since then, I've lived on waiting for her return.
从那时起 我活着只为等待她的归来
How long exactly
有多久了
Four hundred years.
400年了
That's pretty long.
那可够久了
But how can you be sure she'll come back?
但你怎么确定她会回来
Sometimes pure souls can be reincarnated.
有时候 纯净的灵魂能够转世重生
And my beloved was the purest of them all.
我的爱人是所有人中最纯洁的
Forgive me, but I presume you don't know when, where or how?
抱歉 但我猜你不知道何时 何地 也不知道如何重生
Precisely.
确实
That doesn't seem like a very good deal.
这看起来可不是一笔好交易
That I have known.
我知道
Sooner, young man, I would have hired you as my lawyer.
很快我就会聘请你当我的律师了
You've been looking for all this time?
你一直在找她吗
The task has not been easy.
这份任务并不容易
The Black Base spread all over Europe for centuries.
黑死病在欧洲肆虐了几个世纪
Nearly 200 million souls were decimated.
约有两亿生灵因此消亡
Half of them women.
其中半数为女性
This made my research all the more difficult because...
这使我的研究变得复杂 因为
...all the remaining women were gathered in holy places where...
其余女性 都集中在圣地 在那儿
...I was not welcome.
我并不受欢迎
I was so lonely...
我感到如此孤独
...that I began to envy the unfortunates that death claimed.
孤独到开始嫉妒那些被死亡带走的不幸之人
Living without love is the worst disease of all, my friend.
没有爱地活着是最糟糕的疾病 我的朋友
It is like a fine...
它就像一场美丽
...incessant rain...
而无休止的雨
...that gradually eats away at your bones...
逐渐啃噬你的骨骼
...turning you into a formless sponge...
将你变成一块无形的海绵
...unable to stand upright.
虚弱得无法站立
And then, after a while...
然后 过不多久
...no matter how strong your love is...
无论你的爱有多强大
...you lose your faith.
你都会失去信仰
And yet they said that hope is the spice of life.
但据说怀抱希望有助于继续活下去
In my case...
至于我
...I would prefer that...
我宁愿
...hope kills me.
被希望杀死
To theibiline But, all of this was of no use...
但这一切都是徒劳
...because God denied me the right to die.
因为上帝拒绝了我死亡的权利
Over time, all desire disappears.
随着时间流逝 每一种渴望都已消逝
Even the desire to end one's life.
甚至连终结生命的渴望也已不再
All you are left with is...
你所剩下的只有
...an orderless, charmless...
无序又无趣
...melancholy...
的忧郁
...and the hope that I will find her one day.
以及终有一日能找到她的渺茫希望
But, I couldn't visit every castle house in hamlet
但我无法逐一探访每座房♥屋与城♥堡♥
So, if I couldn't go to her...
若我无法去往她所在之处
...I had to find a way for her to come to me.
便必须设法让她来到我的身边
How?
怎么来
Poison?
用毒药
Now look at this who is being dramatic.
现在你们倒演起戏来了
It is a fragrance that I developed for over a century.
这是我耗费了百年时间才研制成的香水
I visited the great city of Baghdad...
我曾到访宏伟的巴格达城
...known for its...
那里以其神奇的
...magical gardens of a thousand and more flowers.
千卉之园而闻名
Then I continued my journey to Kanash...
随后我继续前往卡纳什
...in India, where I learned to...
在印度 我学会了如何萃取
...capture the souls of the most sensitive flowers.
最娇嫩的鲜花的灵魂
But it was only back in Europe that my research came to fruition.
但唯有在欧洲 我的研究才得以开展
First, to the colorful fields of Grasse in France, where...
我们来到法国格拉斯五彩斑斓的田野
...some flowers have intoxicated our imaginations for centuries.
这里的花朵千百年来令人沉醉迷离
And then, finally, in the heart of Italy...
而后 最终我抵达意大利的中心地带...
...in the magnificent city of Florence...
宏伟的佛罗伦萨城
...which was, at the time, the capital of all the perfumes.
那时的香氛之都
Sir, I think this is it.
先生 我想就是这个了
The color is quite pleasant.
颜色相当令人愉悦
never mind the color.
颜色无关紧要
The city is divine, and the effect guarantees it.
这座城市可名不虚传 效果是有保证的
We shall see.
我们拭目以待
Perhaps it would be wiser to try outside.
也许在外面尝试会更明智
No, this seems to be the ideal place.
不 这里看起来就是理想之地
mamma mia.
我的妈呀
This perfume was highly effective...
这效果很显著
More powerful than I could have ever imagined.
简直比我想象的还要更加强烈
I have to admit, this period was not the most unpleasant.
我必须承认 这段时光并非全是不愉快
Indeed.
确实如此
And then after visiting every court in Europe...
在参观了欧洲的每一座宫殿之后
...I ended my journey with the famous French court of Versailles.
在著名的法国凡尔赛宫我结束了旅程
The king at the time.
电影精选列表