就是这儿
Hello?
晚上好
Is anybody here?
有人在这里吗
Excuse me... I...
抱歉 我...
You surprised me.
被您吓了一跳
It is I who apologize for my Some what my dramatic entrance.
我为这 有些浪漫的登场方式 致歉
Give me this.
给我吧
My apologies sir, I didn't introduce myself.
失礼了 先生 我还没有正式自我介绍
Jonathan Harker, solicitor.
乔纳森·哈克 先生
You're quite young for a lawyer.
你可真是位年轻的律师
Yes, I joined Phillips Law Office in Paris earlier this year.
我今年刚入职巴黎的飞利浦律师事务所
Congratulations.
恭喜
Thank you.
谢谢
And, you are?
您是
Vlad the second...
弗拉德二世
Prince of Wallachia...
瓦拉几亚王子
... Count...
伯爵
... Dracula.
德古拉
Your Excellency I apologize for my clumsiness, I was given no...
阁下 请原谅我的失礼 他们未曾向我...
...physical description of you.
描述过您的样貌
My portrait is not well known.
我的肖像不为人知
Except on these walls.
仅限于这些高墙之内
Magnificent!
画的真棒
Is that a gramophone?
这是留声机吗
Yes, it is.
是的
I've never seen one before.
我从未见过这样的东西
I'm very curious to... - Later maybe.
我很好奇... -改天吧
Let us dine.
咱们先吃饭
Fine.
很好
this is so good.
这可真好吃
Your appetite is a pleasure to see, young man.
看到你胃口这么好真让人开心 年轻人
Everything is so delicious and, to be honest...
每道菜都如此美味 说实话
I was starving to death!
我简直快要饿死了
That certainly won't be the case here.
在这里肯定不会有这种问题
The upkeep of such an abode must require countless amount of staff!
维持这样一座宅邸的运转想必需要耗费巨大心力
Too many.
属实很多
And yet, I am puzzled not to have seen any?
可是我怎么一个人都没看到
They're very discreet.
他们非常谨慎
You aren't eating? - Later.
你不吃吗 -我晚点再吃
Try this.
尝尝这个
Nice trick...
好功夫
Fantastic flavor!
味道好极了
It is one of the recipes I bring back from India.
这是我从印度带回来的食谱之一
You travel a lot?
你经常旅行吗
Not anymore. But...
不经常 但
...once upon a time, yes I visited every continent, and crossed all oceans.
我曾游遍各大洲 穿越各大洋
You must have so many wonderful stories to tell then?
那你一定有很多精彩的故事要讲吧
I do.
是的
Were your travels for work or pleasure?
您是因公旅行还是为了消遣
I handled certain affairs, it is true...
确实 我处理过一些事务
...but I'm retired now.
但现在退休了
I let my associates travel around the world in my place.
现在我差遣下人替我游历世界
And it's my associate...
我的同事
... Mr Jenkins, who arranged for my visit here.
詹金斯先生安排了我们的会面
And, once again...
再次
...let me thank you for according me a moment of your time...
感谢您抽出宝贵时间与我交谈
I have plenty of time.
我有的是时间
So...
那么
...what brings you here, young man?
年轻人 你为什么到此
Well...
对了
...among the many properties that you own in Europe...
在您拥有的众多欧洲地♥产♥中
...there is one in particular...
有这样一个特别的
...uh an old abbey, in the heart of Paris.
一座位于巴黎市中心的古老修道院
The county, which we represent...
市政部门
...wondered, given the dilapidated state of the property...
考虑到其破败的状况
...if you might be interested in selling?
怀疑您是否有意将其出♥售♥
I think it's this one.
应该是这个
No, not this one.
不 不是这个
Sorry. I must admit, the road...
抱歉 我的疏忽
...was quite chaotic to get here and my stuff is all upside down.
一路颠簸 我的东西都乱成一团了
And what do they want to do with it?
他们想要如何利用这块地
A hospital, I believe.
我想 建一家医院吧
The great Paris Exhibition is coming soon...
巴黎世界博览会即将开幕
...and the city will receive millions of visitors...
这座城市将迎接数百万游客
Not this one...
不是这个
It's located near Saint-Germain-Des-Près...
就在圣日耳曼德佩区附近
Not too far from the river la Seine...
离塞纳河不远
...I will... I will show you.
有机会带您去看看
Are you a believer?
您信教吗
Sorry. What did you say?
抱歉 您说什么
Do you believe in god?
您相信上帝吗
Not really. The Coachman gave it to me.
不怎么信 这是马车夫给我的
Old superstitions run deep I suppose.
我觉得 老旧迷信观念还真是根深蒂固
Got it!
找到了
Enough talking for tonight!
今晚的谈话到此为止
Let me show you to your room.
我带您看看您的房♥间
The castle is well guarded, but I prefer you do not leave your room.
虽然这座城♥堡♥戒备森严 但您最好不要离开您的房♥间
Under any circumstances.
任何情况下都不要
Forgive me but... what exactly are you afraid of?
抱歉 但您担心什么
Old castles like this are filled with memories that might haunt you.
像这样的城♥堡♥充满了回忆 可能会萦绕在你心头
I'm not superstitious.
我并不迷信
That is a pity.
真是太可惜了
Watch him.
看着他
Elizabeta...
伊丽莎白
Good evening.
晚上好
How may I help you, Father?
有什么需要 神父
I'd like to speak to Mr. Henry William Spencer, please.
我要见威廉·斯宾塞 麻烦您了
Yes?
什么事
My apologies for disturbing at such a late hour...
很抱歉这么晚打扰您
...but I was sent by a friend Doctor Dumont of the Hôtel-Dieu Hospital.
我是受圣心医院的朋友杜蒙医生的委托来的
Oh God. The hospital where Maria is?
天啊 是玛利亚就诊的医院
Indeed.
没错
Has something awful befallen her?
她遇到什么不测了吗
Yes! No! I mean...
是的 哦不 我是说...
...she's alive, clinically speaking.
从医学角度来看 她还活着
Thank God. Please come...
谢天谢地 快过来
...and sit down.
请坐下
Tell me everything, Father.
把一切都告诉我 神父
I'm worried sick.
我很担心她
Is her health stable, at least?
她的健康状况还好吗
She doesn't eat much, drinks reasonably well...
她吃得不多 喝得也很少
...yet she's bursting with energy.
但精力却异常充沛
That bodes well.
这是好事
That bodes... very well, yet... yet do we know more about...
情况很好 不过 我们
...this evil thing that's eating away at her?
对这个正在侵蚀她的邪祟有更多了解吗
We're making progress.
我们正在努力
But as you know, the science is a long winding road that...
但正如您所知 科学之路漫长且曲折
...we can only travel step by tiny step.
我们只能步步为营
You have a very nice place here.
您这栋房♥子很漂亮
Yeah, it belongs to the English crown.
英国王室财产
Yeah, the crown has always known how to make good investment.
是的 王室向来擅长精明的投资
What can I do for you, Father?
我能为您做些什么 神父
I'd like to visit her room.
我想去她房♥间看看
May I ask what you're looking for?
能问问您在找什么吗
Nothing in particular.
没什么
It's just important that no stone be left unturned.
我只是不想遗漏任何蛛丝马迹
You're a bit like an inspector on a police investigation.
您有点像警探调查案件
Precisely.
没错
Except, I'm trying to solve the case before the murder.
区别是我想在罪行发生前就破案
I'll leave you to it...
我先失陪了
And if you ever need any help in any occasion...
电影精选列表