公元1480年 罗马尼亚
这里的princeps和后面的英语prince虽然译作王子,实际上弗拉德是公爵
Andalusia(安达卢西亚)是西班牙南部的一个自治区,濒临地中海,与北非隔直布罗陀海峡相望,夏季炎热干燥,但春季气候宜人,农田绿意盎然
400 年后
罗马尼亚-法国边境
My lord.
大人
The enemy is at our door.
敌军已兵临城下
Are the Ottomans so cruel as to interrupt our love?
难道奥斯曼人真要狠心斩断我们的情缘
And they will pay for it, my beloved.
他们必将付出代价 我的爱人
Come on!
我们走
Is this war necessary?
此战在所难免吗
Can't we all live in peace as God intends for us?
我们能否如上帝旨意般和平共处
You are my reason for being, Elizabeta...
你是我存在的意义 伊丽莎白
Please take care of yourself my king... my life...
照顾好自己自己 我的国王 我的生命
Because I cannot survive without you.
因为没有你我无法独活
That's enough, my lord. War calls, victory's yours!
够了 战争与胜利在召唤你们
My men will take you to Vilmür Castle, to our cousins.
我的部下会护送你回城♥堡♥
You will be safe here.
在那里你会很安全
Princeps invictus et iustarum animarum...
愿他成为不可战胜的王子与正义灵魂的领袖
...nos in proelio defendamus.
与你们并肩作战
保护我们免受魔鬼的邪恶侵害
以圣父 圣子 圣灵之名
Amen.
阿们
This battle will be bloody, your eminence.
这场战斗将会是血腥的
The dead will number in the thousands.
死者将数以千计
Are you sure God will this?
这真的是上帝的旨意吗
Our kingdom is the last bastion against the Muslims.
我们的王国是抵御穆♥斯♥林♥的最后一道防线
Do you have faith in our lord? - I do.
你信任我们的主吗 -我信任
I'm ready to die for him.
我已准备好为祂赴死
Then hunt these barbarians to the last man.
那就将这些野蛮人斩尽杀绝
I will fight in his name, but I ask him for one favor.
我愿以祂之名奋战 只求换取一份恩典
I'm listening, my son.
我在听 我的孩子
I want him to spare my wife.
我希望祂能赦免我的妻子
If she doesn't survive, I won't be able to go on.
若她逝去 我将无法继续前行
Everything would lose meaning. Life would become unbearable.
一切将失去意义 生命将变得难以承受
Calm yourself, you risk basphemy!
冷静点 你可能会亵渎神灵
Lord gave you life.
主赐予你生命
You must honour and serve him.
你应该尊敬祂 侍奉祂
But he gave me love as well.
但祂同样赐予了我爱情
He cannot blame me for being unable to live without it.
祂不能因为我离不开这份爱而责怪我
If he takes her life he can take mine too.
若祂取走我妻子的命 便如同要了我的命
I will pray for your request.
我会为你的祈求祈祷
No. Don't pray.
不 别祈祷
Tell him.
直接告诉祂
For the prince!
为了王子
They're here in the forest...
他们就在这儿 森林里...
What is your plan sir?
你的计划是什么
Let them come...
兵来将挡
Go Princess! go!
快走 王妃
Run!
快逃
Save yourself!
保护好自己
Pierce the barrels!
砸开木桶
Pierce the barrels!
砸开木桶
Vlad?! Vlad, the Princess!
弗拉德 王妃她...
Speak!
说话
There was an ambush, she managed to escape!
她中了埋伏 但设法逃脱了
Where did she go?
她在哪儿
The forest of wolves.
野狼森林
Y
驾
No!
不
My Prince!!
我的王子
My wife is dead.
我妻子去世了
We've been praying for her since you left.
自你离开后我们一直在为她祈祷
So God is deaf?
所以上帝是聋了吗
Or you did not pray hard enough!
还是你祈祷得不够
My Prince.
王子殿下
God has his own reasons,
上帝自有其理由
it is not for us to question them.
这不是我们该质疑的事
Perhaps he had another destiny for her.
也许她本该有另一种命运
She has no other destiny! She is dead!!
她没有另一种命运 她已经死了
And he didn't even allow me to say goodbye to her!
甚至没有让我来得及道别
I beg you tell God...
求求您 告诉上帝
...to send her back to me. - It's impossible.
把她送回我身边 -那是不可能的
Why?
为什么
Because God does not perform reincarnation.
因为上帝不会实现转世
But he can perform miracle, can he not?
但祂能创造奇迹 不是吗
Can he not?
不是吗
If you pray hard enough, he will listen to you.
如果你祈祷得足够虔诚 他会听到你的
Please tell him.
求你了 告诉他
Tell him!
告诉他
She... she was a good Christian and a pure soul.
她是个虔诚的基♥督♥徒 拥有纯洁的灵魂
I'm sure God will take care of her.
我相信上帝会照顾她的
And what about me?
那我呢
I've done everything he has asked.
我遵从了祂的旨意
My soul is stained with the blood...
我的灵魂沾满了鲜血
... of our enemies whom I have killed in his name.
那是以他的名义杀死的敌人的
I don't have the answers, my Prince.
我给不出答案 我的王子
I'm only his humble messenger.
我只是祂卑微的使者
Good...
很好
I have a message that I want you to deliver to him.
我亦有道讯息要你传达于祂
Tell your God...
去禀告上帝
...that until he brings me back my wife...
若祂不将我的妻子归还于我
...my life no longer belongs to him.
我的生命便不再属于祂
When did he arrived?
他什么时候到的
Around ten minutes ago.
大约十分钟前
Okay.
好的
Where did you leave him?
你把他安置在哪儿了
In the Chapel.
在小教堂里
It seemed most appropriate. - You did the right thing...
那儿似乎最合适 -做得好
You did the right thing.
做得很好
Let him finish praying...
让他做完他的祈祷吧
Father?
神父
Dr. Dumont, I presume? - Yes.
是杜莫医生吗 -是的
You have a very beautiful chapel.
这小教堂真漂亮
Yes, it's true.
的确
Thank you for making this trip, Father.
感谢您远道而来 神父
It must have been a long and arduous journey.
这必定是一段漫长而艰难的旅程
Exhausting, I must admit.
实话说 确实令人精疲力尽
That's why I'm partaking of some light refreshment I found right here.
正因如此 我正在享用在这里找到的一些小吃
I hope you don't mind? - Not at all.
你们不介意吧 -不介意
You're most kind.
您真是体贴
I'm sure it tastes much better than the beer in my native Bavaria.
我确信这比我故乡巴伐利亚的啤酒好得多
I'm sorry to welcome you in such an ungracious manner, but...
很抱歉以这种方式迎接您 但是
I'm afraid the hospital administration and diocese...
我恐怕医院管理层和教区方面
...don't support your presence here.
并不支持您的到来
I'm used to it.
我已经习惯了
The church and the scientific academies don't get along very well.
教会与科学研究院向来关系不睦
That's why the Vatican for centuries has been in the habit of...
正因如此 梵蒂冈数百年来
...delegating its most delicate cases to us.
始终将最棘手的案子交给我们处理
This case is very delicate.
这个案子确实非常棘手
The Queen of England herself is concerned.
英国女王本人也牵涉其中
The Queen?
女王
Exciting...
真刺♥激♥
No. No, no...
别 别 别
It's the ceremony of the centenary of the French Revolution in a few days.
再过几天就是法国大革命一百周♥年♥庆♥典
There's a lot of excitement everywhere...
到处都洋溢着热烈的兴奋之情
Go down.
下去
Close the door.
关上门
Why so many chains?
为什么这么多锁链
Afraid she'll fly away?
是怕她飞走吗
She was quite aggressive when we picked her up.
她刚被带回来时极具攻击性
A real beast.
简直是个野兽
Even animals are entitled to a little humanity.
就算是动物也该得到些人道对待
What do we know about her?
电影精选列表