当时的国王是...
Louis, whose number...
路易多少来着
...I forget.
我忘了
This little Buttercup had the bright idea...
这个毛头小子倒是出了个好主意
...to bring together all his nobles and his artists of his kingdom to keep closer eye on them.
召集集他王国中的所有贵族和艺术家 以便对他们进行更严密的监视
There was no doubt in my mind...
在我看来毫无疑问
...that if Elisabeta had returned...
如果伊丽莎白已经回来了
...she would be here.
她会在那里
I had never been so close to finding her.
我从未如此接近于找到她
In my heart, I was as excited as when I began...
在我心中 我是如此兴奋 就如当初...
Elisabeta?
伊丽莎白
Uh-uh, no, I'm not "Elizabeta"!
不 我不是伊丽莎白
I'm Isabelle de Touraine.
我叫伊莎贝尔·德·图尔
But I'll change my name if you insist.
但若您坚持 我倒是可以改名
But my task seemed impossible...
但我的使命似乎不可能完成了
...and on this day, hope left me.
那一天 希望弃我而去
All that...
所有这些
...effort, time...
耗费的努力 时光
...and money spent...
与金钱
...only served a world of debauchery and artifice,
不过服务于一个放荡虚伪的世界
which left no place for love.
这让我再无容身之处去拥抱真爱
It was now time for me...
现在是时候将
...to entrust the task of finding my Elisabeta to others.
寻找伊丽莎白的任务托付给他人了
How many did you bite?
你咬了多少人
It doesn't matter.
这无关紧要
Cause in the end, my associates were as unlucky as I was.
因为说到底 我的同类和我一样不幸
So I returned to my Elizabeta.
于是我回到了我的伊丽莎白身边
Since then, I've rarely left this castle...
自那以后 我很少离开这座城♥堡♥
...with the deluded hope that one day my disciples will finally find my beloved.
期望着终有一天 我的门徒会找到我的挚爱
So you seem to know what you're talking about when it comes to love.
看来你确实懂得什么是爱
I do.
我知道
Then you have to spare me, please.
那么你应当怜悯我
I too have a beloved, and you'll separate us forever!
我也拥有挚爱 而你却要拆散我们
In whose name?
以谁之名拆散
God?
上帝之名吗
No...
不
In the name of love.
以爱的名义
Are you married?
你结婚了吗
I proposed to her, just before I left.
我临走前求了婚
And she...
那么她
...accepted?
接受了吗
Yes, she did.
是的 她接受了
We're to be wed as soon as I return.
我一回去就结婚
That is unfortunate.
真令人难过
If you kill me, she'll die of grief, I know it!
如果你杀了我 她会心碎而死的
What does she look like?
她长什么样
The locket, there, around my neck.
吊坠项链 在我的脖子上
Inside is her photograph.
里面有一张照片
My prince...
我的王子...
My love.
我的爱
Elisa... Elisabeta!
伊丽莎白
No... Mina.
不 米娜
Mina?!
米娜
This woman is mine, young man...
这个女人是我的 年轻人
...but I will spare your life for finding her, for me.
但我会怜悯你的生命 因为你把她带回我身边
Keep him prisoner!
把他关起来
I need to pack my things, I need to...
我得准备我的行李箱
Everyone come down!
大家都下来
Come down from there!
大家都下来
Fill this vial! Fill this!
装满这个小瓶
My horses!
我的马
Prepare my horses!
备好我的马
I need to be clean!
我要洗澡
I need to be beautiful! I need blood! I need blood!
我要变得漂亮 我要鲜血
Lots of fresh blood!
大量鲜血
Elisabeta...
伊丽莎白
I found you...
我找到你了
This is the portrait of the woman our Prince is searching for in your great city of Paris.
这就是我们的王子在这座美丽城市寻找的女子
He's been looking for his beloved for more than 400 years.
他寻找心爱之人已超过四百年
We've been tracking him for just as long...
我们也一直追踪他这么久
But the resolution of his endless wait is about to happen now
但这无尽的等待已濒临结束
...right here in the heart of Paris.
就在这儿 巴黎市中心
She's left handed.
她是左撇子
Yeah.
是的
Good observation.
观察得很仔细
This book contains all observation...
这本书包含了所有观察记录
...my congregation has compiled over the centuries.
是我的教会收集几百年所得
You speak German? - No.
你会说德语吗 -不会
Well, let me read you a little piece.
好吧 我给你读一段摘录
It is likely that these creatures are...
这些生物很可能
...the way they are as a result of a divine curse.
在某种程度上 是神之诅咒的结果
Göttlich verflucht in German.
在德语里被称作“神圣的诅咒”
If God can give life then consequently...
若上帝能赐予生命 则必然
...he can also give death.
能赐予死亡
But he can refuse...
但上帝亦可拒绝施恩
...in cases of great offense or blasphemy.
若遇严重违逆或亵渎之举
Then the offender will be condemned...
届时 违逆者将被判...
...to wander the earth for all time...
永远在大地上游荡
...but even more interesting...
但更耐人寻味的是
God can forgive the offender, however...
上帝或许也会宽恕罪人 除非
...in the event of true repentance.
他真心忏悔
Death will be granted...
死亡将被赐予
...and the curse will be lifted.
诅咒也将解除
This mean, if we succeed in destroying this demon...
这意味着如果我们能成功消灭这个恶魔
...all those who he's bitten will be freed from the curse.
所有被他咬过的人都将从诅咒中解脱
And e..
那么...
Suppose we do manage to find this demon...
那么假设我们能够找到这个恶魔
...how do you intend to get rid of it?
你们打算怎么除掉他
That's the easy part, you drive a stake through his heart with a hammer and cut off his head.
这很简单 用木桩刺穿他的心脏 然后砍掉他的头
Wonderful.
妙极了
In another book It's mentioned that...
另一本书中提到
...cloves of garlic will cause it to flee.
几瓣大蒜就能让它逃之夭夭
I doubt this method is effective.
我怀疑这种方法是否有效
Yet more within my grasp.
但这已经超出我的能力范围了
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
先别操之过急
First, we have to find this woman.
我们得先找到那个女人
Because she's the only one who can lead us to him.
因为她是唯一能带我们找到他的人
Strange...
真奇怪...
What?
在梦里
The young woman in the portrait.
画像里的年轻女子
Yes? What about her?
是啊 她怎么了
She bears a striking resemblance to...
她长得太像
...the young woman you asked me to keep waiting in the next room.
在隔壁房♥间等候的哪位年轻女士了
Madam?
女士
Are you Dr. Dumont?
您是杜蒙医生吗
Indeed, how can I help you?
正是 有什么可以帮您的
I'm a friend of Maria de Montebello.
我是玛丽亚·德·蒙特贝洛的朋友
I learned that she's under your care...
得知她正在您这里接受治疗
...and I came to inquire as to her condition?
特来了解她的状况
Of course.
当然可以
To... whom do I have the honour?
请问您是哪位
Mina... Mina Murray.
米娜 米娜·穆雷
I was at Maria's wedding when... the tragedy occurred.
当悲剧发生时 我正在参加玛丽亚的婚礼
You knew her well?
你曾经跟她很熟吧
Knew?
曾经
No, no, no... please, my apologies...
不是那个意思 不好意思
...no, no, she's very well.
是的 她一切都好
I mean her condition is stable.
我的意思是 她的情况稳定
Sorry...
对不起
Praise be to God!
感谢上帝
Indeed my child.
电影精选列表