塔达
Maria?!!
玛利亚
But... You're cured? - Indeed I am!
你病好了 -千真万确
It's a miracle! I'm so...
这真是个奇迹 我可算...
I'm so relieved!! - Don't worry. Evil is gone as quickly as it came.
可算松了口气 -别担心 病魔来也匆匆 去也匆匆
Let's not speak of it anymore.
我们别再提这事了
But you're feeling... - In tip-top shape!
但你感觉... -好的不能再好了
And ready to celebrate my return in grand style.
我要以盛大的方式庆祝我的归来
Dr. Dumont - he let you go? - Well.
杜蒙医生放你走了吗 -得了吧
I have so much energy today.
我今天精力特别充沛
I don't think he could have stopped me!
我觉得没人能拦得住我
And your fiancé? - In Scotland!
那你未婚夫呢 -在苏格兰呢
Look what I have.
看看这是什么
Put your hat! We'll go together! - Where?
带好帽子 -我要带你一起去 -去哪儿
Three front-row tickets for today's celebration!
三张今天庆典的门票
You're welcome.
不用谢我
Three? - Oh yes, my friend...
三张 -是的 还有我一个朋友
...the one I've been telling you about is in town...
我跟你提过的那位 他就在城里
...and he is dying to meet you.
他渴望见到你
Quickly go change...
快去换衣服
Go change!
换衣服
Bonjour! - Bienvenue, bonjour.
早上好 -欢迎光临
Where are you taking me? - At the Grand Hotel.
你要带我去哪 -法国大酒店
They serve wonderful hot chocolate, you have to try it.
他们的热巧克力绝了 你一定得尝尝
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Ciao Maurice.
你好 莫里斯
Well, I know my friend is very beautiful but I'm a bit offended!
我知道我的朋友非常美丽 但是我有点生气了
Forgive me.
抱歉
Your beauty brings light to this place...
您的美丽为这个满是暗色礼服
...filled with dark suits and top hats.
和高顶礼帽的地方带来了光芒
Very true!
还真是
Madam, it is an honour and a pleasure to see you again.
女士 能再次见到您是我的荣幸和快乐
Have we met before?
我们之前见过吗
In a dream, perhaps.
也许是在梦里
I have the strange feeling that we have known each other for a long time.
我有种奇异的感觉 仿佛我们早已相识
That's very romantic.
这太浪漫了
Terribly.
太悲伤了
Excuse me.
抱歉
I seem to have lost my mind and my manners.
看来我不仅丧失了理智 连教养也丢掉了
Vlad the second, Prince of Wallachia...
我是瓦拉几亚大公弗拉德二世
Count Dracula
德古拉伯爵
It's a pleasure to meet you.
幸会
Maria?
玛丽亚
You promised me hot chocolate.
你答应过我热巧克力的
Yes, but first we're going to have a little fun!
是的 但首先 我们要先玩点有趣的
Sorry!
借过
I am sorry.
对不起
Un... Deux... Trois...
一... 二... 三...
let's go.
走吧
Allez-y mademoiselle.
过来这边 小姐
Bravo, bravo! Murray.
太棒了 好极了 好极了
All right, lets go! look at that!
去那边 快看这个
I want to see the exhibition.
我想去看看展览
Chicken Lady!
鸡女士
Oh my god, it's so beautiful, look at that.
天哪 多么漂亮啊
The old lady with the beard!
长胡子的老妇人
Beautiful!
真好看
Look at that.
看
Mina! Come! Come!
米娜 快来 快来
You see Mina? It's beautiful. - Ladies and gentleman...
你看 米娜 太美了 -女士们 先生们
A little quiet please!
请保持安静
I'm going to feed the beast!
我要去喂野兽了
She is beautiful.
她可真美
The Little animal.
小家伙
this is scary Mina! - No, no, no, no.
这可挺吓人 米娜 -不 不
Yeah, let's go!
我们走
Maria?
玛丽亚
This way.
这边走
That girl wants to shoot!
这位姑娘想开一枪
Bravo, Mina!
好样的 米娜
I took the liberty to have libations prepared while we wait for tonight show.
等待今晚的演出时 我自作主张点了开胃酒
Excellent!
太棒了
Maria, It's not really proper to visit the room of a man we've only just met?
玛丽亚 我们刚认识一位男士 就待在他家里不太合适吧
Don't worry, I won't let go of your arm.
别担心 我不会松开你的手
Tada!
塔达
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
It's wonderful.
太棒了
I don't know about you, but I'm starving.
我不知道你怎么想 但是我饿了
I'm exhausted.
我累坏了
All right, all right.
好的 没问题
Oh, you sit here, princess,and I'll bring you a hot chocolate.
你先坐下 王妃殿下 我给你端杯热巧克力来
Thank you for accepting my invitation.
感谢您接受我的邀请
Your apartment is fit for a king.
您的公♥寓♥简直是国王的规格
I'm just a prince.
我只是个王子
Sorry. - Do you live in Paris?
抱歉 -你住在巴黎吗
No, further north.
不 我更远的北方
In the country, where life is quieter.
一个更加宁静的乡村
You like the quiet? - Not at all.
你喜欢宁静吗 -不怎么喜欢
I love nature...
我热爱大自然
...birds, trees and the wind that makes them sing.
鸟儿 树木 还有让它们歌♥唱的风
May I ask, where do you live?
我可以问一下 您住在哪里吗
My family home is an old castle...
我的家族宅邸是一座古老的城♥堡♥
...at the foot of the Carpathian Mountains in Romania.
位于罗马尼亚喀尔巴阡山脉的山脚下
There I know only winter and loneliness.
在那里 我只熟悉冬天与孤寂
I love winter.
我热爱冬天
With its harsh landscapes.
一片严酷的景致
But my parents dream of Andalusia.
但我父母喜欢着安达卢西亚
Perhaps the memory of another older life.
或许是前世的古老记忆
I suppose so.
我猜是吧
May I show you something?
我给您看样东西
Yes.
好啊
It's beautiful, what is it?
真漂亮 这是什么
It is a music box.
这是个八音盒
Many people think it was invented in the 18th century by the Swiss.
很多人认为这是18世纪瑞士人发明的
But I found this one at a merchant's table in Constantinople.
但是我在伊斯坦布尔的一家古董店找到的这个
It dates from the 15th century.
这是15世纪的东西
Remarkable.
意义非凡
I gave it to my wife as a gift.
我把它作为礼物送给了我的妻子
You're married?
你结婚了吗
Widowed.
丧偶
Forgive me. - You're forgiven.
抱歉 -没关系
And it still works?
还能运转吗
Of course.
当然
Do you know this melody?
你知道这首旋律吗
It seems so familiar.
听起来很耳熟
But I trace my memory.
我在记忆中搜寻
I don't know from where or when...
不知来自何处 亦不知何时
Keep searching...
继续寻找吧
in your heart, in your skin,
在内心深处 在肌肤之下
in your soul.
在灵魂深处
Do you feel me, Elisabeta.
你能感受到我吗 伊丽莎白
What kind of spell are you putting on me?
你对我施了什么魔咒
None, Mina.
没有 米娜
I'm only haunted by the memory of my wife...
我只是被我妻子的回忆所困扰
...my one and only love and you look so much like her that it troubles me.
那是我唯一且真实的爱 而你看起来像她 这让我心烦意乱
Her name was Elisabeta,
她的名字是伊丽莎白
and when she wanted me,
每当她想我的时候
she used to play this little tune that echoed through the castle.
就会奏响这首曲子 回荡在整个城♥堡♥
It was my signal to run to her.
那是她示意我奔向她的暗号♥
This is all very touching...
这一切都非常感人
I am Mina.
电影精选列表