能修好吗
Fixable?
可以 一块线路板烧坏了
Yeah. There's a circuit board that's fried.
我没有新的 但是我能把坏的拿出来
I don't have a new one, but I'm gonna take out the dead board,
重置系统 让它认为电路板还在那就行
override the system and trick it into thinking it's there.
是你的自负在作祟吗 中尉
Was it your ego, Lieutenant?
还是说 那时只有你识时务
Or did you just know better?
又或者说你犯了一个错误
Or did you make a mistake?
人非圣贤孰能无过 我也不例外
We all make mistakes. I certainly do.
你够了 博士
Hey! That's enough, Doc.
列兵温斯洛
Ah, Private Winslow.
你在审查委员会时的证词中
In your testimony to the review board,
表明达克中尉力不胜任
you said Lieutenant Dark was incompetent,
她该被逮捕并被不光彩地释放
should be arrested and dishonorably discharged.
列兵柯彬 你曾上表请求重新分配
Private Corbin, you asked to be reassigned,
声称自己再也不会信任中尉达克了
citing that you could never trust Lieutenant Dark again.
琼 我从没这么说过
Joan, I never said that.
就连你们的队长塞瓦奇
And your Captain Savage,
他也曾怀疑中尉达克是否有叛国罪
he asked if Lieutenant Dark was guilty of treason!
叛国
Treason!
该当处死
Which carries the death penalty.
修好了
Here we go.
对了 希尔小姐
And, Miss Cyr,
我记得所有事情
I remember everything.
而你将对此守口如瓶
And you won't be telling a soul.
琼
Joan!
-博士 -这是怎么回事
- Doctor! Whoa, whoa. - What happened?
发生了什么
What happened?
博士 立刻把门打开
Doctor, open the door now.
抱歉了 中尉
Sorry, Lieutenant.
你有你的命令
You have your orders.
我也有我的
I have mine.
该死
Oh, shit.
温斯洛
Winslow
该死 完蛋了
Fucked, man.
贝内特 蹲下
Bennett, get down!
打得漂亮
Sweet shooting.
不
No!
卡丽
Carley!
卡丽
Carley.
没事了
That's okay.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
我不明白 博士为什么把我们关在这里
I don't get it. Why would the doctor lock us in?
电力已恢复 我们可以求助
The power's on, we can call for help,
他还可以继续做他的实验
he can get his experiments back online.
这不符合逻辑啊
This doesn't make sense.
他并不是为了逃跑才打开传送门
He doesn't want to open up the gates to escape.
-他的目的就是打开传送门 -为什么
- He just wants to open the gates. - Why?
你才是科学家 你告诉我
You're the fucking scientist, you tell me!
我不知道
I don't know!
我们得找到他
We need to find him.
这简直是大海捞针 这个地方太大了
He could be anywhere. This place is enormous.
该死
Fuck.
你还活着 你还好吗
There you go. Hey.
层
Level...
-她说什么 -她说第四层
- What'd she say? - She said Level Four.
可这里没有第四层 这个基地只有三层
Well, there is no level four. This place only has three levels.
我们不明白 第四层是什么意思
Hey, we don't understand. What about level four?
实验室
The lab.
该死
Fuck.
等等 我好像知道她说的是什么意思了
Wait. I think I know what she means.
我的导师告诉我去主试验室只能通过电梯
My supervisor told me that the main lab's only accessible
用一张彩色的秘钥卡才能进入
via an elevator and with a colored key card.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Very.
神秘的卫星基地里有一条秘密通道
Secret moon base has a secret passage
通往神秘的楼层
to a secret level.
你必须将此事上报联合航♥天♥公♥司♥
You gotta give it to the UAC.
他们完全被蒙在鼓里
They got fucking paranoid covered.
博士肯定在那里
That's where he is.
我们去找这个混账东西
Let's go get this son of a bitch.
这里安全
We're clear.
有什么不对劲吗
Something wrong?
事实上 今天头一回走运
Actually, for the first time today, no.
布拉斯科维茨的门禁卡
Blazkovicz's key.
芝麻开门
Opening door.
那是BFG-9000
That's the BFG-9000.
我只在资料里了解过它
I've only ever read about it.
从未见过真家伙
Never actually seen one.
当然 陆战队可不这么称呼它
Of course, no Marine calls it that.
他们管它叫什么
What do they call it?
无敌激光枪
The Big Fucking Gun.
看出来了
Of course.
它能发射一束等离子体而不是普通子弹
It fires a green burst of plasma instead of bullets.
你的意思是 这是一把激光枪
You mean, this is a ray gun?
一把真真正正的激光枪
Like, a real live ray gun?
那你们为什么不都用这种枪
Why aren't you all using this weapon?
因为这种将等离子体武器化的弹夹
Something to do with the plasma cartridges used for ammo,
使用寿命太短
don't hold the charge for long.
等离子手雷
Plasma grenades.
联合航♥天♥公♥司♥还真是什么都不告诉我们
UAC's really holding out on us.
我来找钥匙
I'm gonna find us a key.
他们能把我怎样 起诉我吗
What are they gonna do, sue me?
这让我想起十年前在学院里
Just remember my training,
和你一起训练的日子
ten years ago, at the academy with you.
这东西怎么用
How's it work?
应该和一般的枪差不多
Supposed to work like a regular gun.
装弹上膛
Load it.
拉开保险栓
Set it.
等个十来秒
Takes about ten seconds.
然后
And...
大开杀戒吧
Ready to pop.
我现在可不想是贝图格博士
I wouldn't want to be Dr. Betruger right now.
他说的是实话
He was right.
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
我让那恐♥怖♥分♥子♥逃之夭夭
I let that terrorist get away.
我当时无视命令
I ignored the order,
自以为是
thinking I knew best,
以为自己会成为英雄
thinking I could be a hero.
我们被派遣驻扎此地全是我的错
We were stationed here because of my fuck up,
现在 我的小队全军覆灭了
and now my whole team's dead.
还好我不相信这世上真有地狱
Guess it's a good thing I don't believe in Hell, right?
听我说 你确实犯过错
Hey, look, you made a mistake,
但这里发生的一切不是你的错
but none of what's happening here is any of your fault.
琼 你这一生克服了众多艰难险阻
Joan, you've overcome so much in your life,
这次你也一定能挺过去
you can overcome this.
现在纪念你的小队最好的方式
The best way to honor your team's memory right now
就是去把那个混账东西揪出来
is to go and take this motherfucker out.
我从未听你说过脏话
I've never heard you curse before.
-好像是有些过分了 -刚刚好
- It's too much. - Just right.
好吧 我跟着你
Okay. After you.
有什么有趣的吗
What's funny?
记得我们的第一次约会吗
Our first date?
你带我去的那家餐厅是在那酒店的楼顶
That restaurant you took me to was on the roof of that hotel.
因为你害怕坐电梯
We had to take the stairs all the way
所以我们得一路爬楼梯上去
because you were afraid of elevators.
你居然还记得
You remembered.
我一直没忘
Never forgot.
所有事情
Anything.
实不相瞒 我现在还是很怕坐电梯
I hate to break it to you, but I'm still scared of elevators.
贝内特 不
Bennett! No!
电影精选列表