绝密基地
德尔塔实验室分部
联合航♥天♥公♥司♥(UAC)
安全许可 四级
Security clearance, level four.
不要靠近门口站立
Stand clear of the doors.
安全门已启动
Security doors activated.
第四因子正在增加
Factor four increasing.
自动真空分离
Auto vacuum disengaged.
贝图格博士
Dr. Betruger.
谢谢 好吧
Ah. Thank you. All right.
自动摄像头已启动
Auto set camera engaged.
联合航♥天♥公♥司♥地下实验室
内华达州
他们给你解释过这是怎么回事吗
Have they explained how it's going to work?
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
别担心 这是绝对自然
Don't worry, it's perfectly natural to be.
我不担心 很荣幸我能被选上 先生
No, I'm honored to have been chosen, sir.
联♥系♥人
伊齐基尔·巴尼斯博士
通话
地点
UAC内华达州实验室
太好了 我非常期待
Wonderful. Well, I'm very much
联♥系♥人
马尔科姆·贝图格博士
通话
地点
UAC德尔塔实验室-火卫一
和你的见面 年轻人
looking forward to meeting you face to face, young man.
自♥由♥保有参数增加
Freehold parameters increased.
时隙中断
Slot interrupt.
已连接
Engaged.
火卫一准备好了
Phobos is set.
内华达州准备好了
Nevada is set.
启动传送门
Activate the gates.
传送门已启动
Gates activated.
进去吧 巴尼斯博士
Now, Dr. Barnes.
内华达州 巴尼斯博士已经到火卫一
Nevada, Dr. Barnes has made it to Phobos.
-博士 我们做到了 -没错
- Doctor, we did it. - Yes.
我们做到了
We did it.
红印警告 红印警告
Red seal warning. Red seal warning.
未知能源
Energy source unknown.
未知热垫
Unknown thermal heat pad.
毁灭战士:灭绝
我希望你戴着这个
I want you to have this.
看到它时你就会想起我
Something to remember me by.
要坚信在最黑暗的时刻你也不会孤身一人
Have faith that in your darkest moment you won't be alone.
我会在你身边守护着你
I'll be there, watching over you,
我美丽的女儿
my beautiful girl.
要相信你自己 琼
Believe in yourself, Joan.
琼·达克
中尉
氧气
100%
欢迎回来 达克中尉
Welcome back, Lieutenant Dark.
我叫黛西
My name is Daisy,
我会尽我所能为您提供一切帮助
and I'm here to assist you in any way possible.
您正在适应阶段 也许要先坐一下
While you reacclimate, you may want to have a seat.
可能会需要一段时间才能适应灯光
It may take a moment for your eyes to adjust to the light.
我强烈建议您在接下来的六到八个小时内
While you have been given fluids, I strongly recommend
喝200盎司[约6升]的水
drinking 200 ounces of water
进行补水
in the next six to eight hours.
我们快到了吗
Are we almost there yet?
是 我们将在大约三小时后到达火卫一
Yes, we'll arrive at Phobos in approximately three hours.
诺拉号♥
UAC装甲运输船
搭载海军特种部队
从地球前往火卫一
早上好啊 幸福的露营者们
Good morning, happy campers.
我可不是来跟你们问好的另一个人工智能
No, I am not another AI greeting you.
我才不想抢黛西的活
No, I wouldn't dream of taking Daisy's job from her.
不会的 我是你们的领航员
Nope, I am your pilot,
欢迎你们清醒过来
welcoming you back to consciousness.
话先说在前头
Oh, and before you ask, I totally
在四个月的休眠期里
went through all your stuff
我把你们所有东西都看过了
during the four-month slumber.
你们有些人可能在休眠后会感到恶心
Well, some of you might feel queasy after your crypto-sleep, so...
别担心 这都是正常反应
Hey, don't worry. That's perfectly natural.
淋浴已接通
Shower engaged.
差点忘了
Oh! Before I forget,
过去几周 我们的管道
we've been having some plumbing issues
一直有点问题
over the past few weeks.
一直时好时坏的
It's been acting real spotty,
所以 我建议你们先等着
so, uh, I'd suggest you wait
等我们到了目的地
until we get to your final destination
你们再洗澡
before actually having a shower.
故障 故障 故障
Malfunction. Malfunction. Malfunction.
开什么玩笑
You've gotta be kidding me.
混♥蛋♥ 去死吧 你们他妈跑哪里去了
Fuckers, die. Where the fuck did you go?
塔里克 我告诉你他为什么那么说
Tarek, I'm telling you, that's why he said it.
为了要把我们甩了
To throw us off.
那只是玩笑 李
It was a joke, Li.
他就想让我们这样想
That's what he wants us to think!
你真的相信他查看了我们所有东西吗
Hey, you honestly believe he went through our stuff?
他就是个变♥态♥
Guy's a perv.
和你一样 哈利
Like you, Harry.
所以没错 我相信
So, yes, I do.
我是卡丽 我是最棒的
妈的
Oh, shit!
卡丽 那个深度睡眠学习系统
Carley, that deep sleep learning program,
那玩意儿真的有用吗
does that shit really work?
是的 朋友 非常有效
我确实需要学习一下外语
You know, I had to actually learn my foreign languages.
是 八种谁都没听过的鸟语
Yeah, eight dead languages no one's ever heard of.
不要嫉妒
你就不能别再想那些了吗
There's no chance you just forgot them?
不行 没有它们我哪儿也不去
No. I never go anywhere without them.
它们就是我的幸运星
They're my lucky pair.
你把内衣当作幸运星吗
You got a lucky pair of undies?
它们幸运在哪儿
What makes them lucky?
温斯洛
Oh, Winslow,
你难道不想知道吗
wouldn't you love to find out?
他最好没动我的任何东西
He better not have touched any of my shit.
阿库娅 你难道认为
Akua, you think
那个偷了李的内♥裤♥的人
the same guy that stole Li's underwear
也拿了你的东西吗
would take something of yours?
如我所说 他最好什么也没拿
And I'm saying, he better not have.
另外 兄弟们
By the way, guys,
你们谁来告诉一下卡丽
who's gonna tell Carley that
那个低温睡眠让她头发变蓝了
the cryo-sleep turned her hair blue?
见鬼了
Oh, shit.
你要做什么
What you gonna do?
早安
Morning.
这玩意儿能吃吗
Is this shit edible?
我想我们可以来开个小会
You know, I think it's time for that briefing.
-对 好 我也觉得 -对
- Yep. Yeah, I think so. - Yeah.
李 你把内衣放在哪里
Hey, Li, where do you keep those undies?
快点 快走
Come on, move your ass.
看着像是个不错的小组
Seems like a good group.
他们可以是
They can be.
-你看起来不错 琼 -谢谢
- You look good, Joan. - Thanks.
你现在是中尉了 让人印象深刻
You're a lieutenant now. That's, that's impressive.
谢了
Thanks.
你去搞科研了
And you went into science.
我一直都在搞科研
I've always been in science.
没错
Right.
对不起 是我忘了
Sorry, I forgot.
我们是约过会吗
What, we dated for what?
是六个星期前 还是十年前
Six weeks, ten years ago?
是四个月前
It was more like four months.
是嘛
Oh.
你之前去过火卫一吗
Have you been to Phobos before?
没有 其实这是我第一次离开地球
No, no, my first time off Earth, actually.
这对我来说算是晋升
电影精选列表