I saw their ID badges, but clearly something
有什么来了 做了些什么改变了他们
came through and did this to them, changed them.
是的 我看见过来的东西了
Yeah, I saw what came through.
怪物
Monsters.
我也看见了
I saw them, too.
确切的说 他们是恶魔
And to make it clear, they were demons.
恶魔
Demons?
由火构成的
Made of fire.
其中一个抓住了我
One of them took me.
企图支配我
Tried to possess me,
想要把我也变成那些东西
tried to turn me into one of those things.
不 那些石板不是用来传送的
No, those slabs ain't for travel.
它们是用来打开地狱之门
They opened up a portal to Hell
让那些东西过来的
for those things to come through.
别扯了 这只是一个小挫折
Don't be ridiculous. This was just a setback.
你把今天的情况叫做小挫折
Did you just call what happened today a setback?
我的任务是拯救人类
My business is saving humanity.
很多人死确实是悲剧 但只是一个挫折
A handful of lives lost is tragic, but, yes, a setback.
我的工作不是和恶魔战斗
Battling demons isn't in my job description.
我们得离开这个鬼地方
We need to get the fuck out of here.
温斯洛 第一次你我意见完全一致
Winslow, for the first time, you and I are in absolute agreement.
我们回飞船去
We're heading back to the ship.
中尉 恐怕我们不能回去了
Lieutenant, I'm afraid that's not going to happen.
-你说什么 -我们需要恢复基地供电
- Excuse me? - We need to restore power to the base.
不 我们不去
No, we don't.
我不会放弃这个基地
I will not lose this base.
这由不得你
This is not your decision.
不 这些"门"在人类历史上
No, these gates are the greatest discovery
是最伟大的发现
in the history of mankind
我不会放弃它们的
and they will not be sacrificed!
我不允许
I will not allow it!
这是一个军事行动
This is a military operation.
你愿不愿意都没用
What you will or will not allow is irrelevant.
我们只有五个陆战队员和四个平民
We are five Marines and four civilians
无法对抗未知数量的敌人
versus an unknown number of an enemy
我们甚至不知道敌人是什么
we cannot even begin to comprehend.
行动
Move out.
你会为这个决定付出代价的 中尉
There's gonna be hell to pay for this decision, Lieutenant.
凡事都有代价 博士 凡事都有
There always is, Doc. There always is.
走吧
Come on.
安全
Clear.
对 我们安全了
Yeah, we're clear.
大气控制仪
备用电量 1.09%
剩余时间 29分钟
停一下
Hold up.
-我没事 -等等
- I'm fine. - Wait!
-你信教吗 女士 -啥
- Are you religious, miss? - What?
我曾经信
I was, once.
后来 发生了什么
Then, what happened?
在我还是小女孩的时候我妈就死了
My mom died when I was a little girl.
癌症 那以后我看不出祈祷有什么意义
Cancer. I didn't see the point in praying much after that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
她信教
She was the religious one.
她相信你说的一切
She'd have bought everything you're selling.
信仰没坏处 女士
Faith costs nothing, miss.
-中尉你没事吧 -没事
- Lieutenant, you all right down there? - Yeah.
我们该走了
We should go.
好了 走 快走
Yeah, go. Go.
-安全 -我们没事 对
- Clear. - We're good. Yeah.
-好 快走 -好 没事
- Yep, go. - Yes. All right.
-开门 -好
- Get the door. - Yeah.
好 进来 安全
Yeah. Come in. Clear, bud.
安全
Clear.
-我们走 -不着急 不着急
- Let's go. - Take it easy, take it easy.
你还好吗
Hey, you good?
还好 我能喝点什么吗
Yeah. Any chance I can get something to drink?
当然 我们楼上有一大堆
Of course, we got a full mess upstairs.
-好的 -好 跟着走
- Okay. - Yeah. Okay, go ahead.
还是密封的 你可以继续前进了
Still pressurized, you're good to go.
摩根 请开门
Morgan, can you open the door?
摩根 听到了吗
Morgan, do you copy?
黛西 你在吗
Daisy, what about you?
愿意为您效劳 正在解锁气压门
My pleasure. I'm unlocking airlock door.
请稍候
Standby.
安全
Clear.
温斯洛 兰斯 卡丽
Winslow, Rance, Carley,
留在这里 保持警惕
hang back, keep watch.
欢迎回来 达克中尉
Welcome back, Lieutenant Dark.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
你在找什么 也许我能帮你
What are you looking for? Maybe I can be of assistance.
安全
Clear.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
维诺妮卡 你能带贝图格博士
Veronica, can you please show Dr. Betruger
去下面的舱房♥吗
to a stateroom below?
安顿好她后 处理一下牧师的伤
And once he's set, take a look at the chaplain's injuries.
好的 舱房♥怎么走
Yeah, of course. Which way's the staterooms?
走到最后面 下楼梯
Straight back, down the stairs.
好的 来吧
Okay, come on. Okay.
安全
Clear.
天啊 我知道他们在这做有创新性的事
My God, I knew they were doing some groundbreaking things here,
但是瞬间传送
but teleportation?
这简直太厉害了
That's incredible.
但你亲爱的博士有点自大 对吗
Yeah, well your lovely doctor's a bit of an egomaniac, isn't he?
-他有这个资本 -为什么
- He kind of has a right to be. - Why?
除了研究让人类在几秒钟内
As well as working on a way for human beings
穿越数百万光年的技术之外
to travel millions of light years in mere seconds,
他可能发现了一些
he may have discovered things
困扰科学家几世纪难题的答案
that have baffled scientists for centuries.
比如说呢 博士
Like what, Doc?
有一种最早被人类使用的语言叫苏美尔语
Well, one of mankind's earliest forms of language was Sumerian.
如果就是他们教我们语言
What if they were the ones who brought the language to us?
用他们先进的技术
And with their advanced technology,
其他神秘事件是不是也是他们干的
what if they're responsible for other mysteries, too?
比如金字塔是怎样修建的
Like how the pyramids were built?
这些东西杀了我好几个朋友
These things killed several of my friends
还试着撕碎我们
and tried to tear us apart.
原谅我 我并不喜欢他们的发现
You'll forgive me if I don't rejoice in their discovery.
黛西 摩根在哪里
Daisy, where's Morgan?
摩根在起飞台
Morgan is on the flight deck.
到了 这边
Here you go. This way.
我曾经也是一名士兵
I was a sergeant, too.
你 你曾经是陆战队员
You, uh... You were a Marine?
很久以前
A lifetime ago.
为什么改行
Why the career change?
我以为我能试着拯救他人而不是杀害他们
I thought I'd try and save souls instead of take them.
我不是说
That's not to say
我不尊重军人 年轻人 我
I don't respect the uniform, young man. I...
我尊重你们
I do.
但这对我来说太煎熬
But it just began to wear on me
我已喘不上气了
to the point where I could no longer breathe.
我给你倒点水吧
Let's, uh... Let's get you that water.
该死
Oh, shit.
黛西 这里发生了什么
Daisy, what happened here?
不可避免的 最终也会发生在你们身上
Inevitably, what will happen to you as well.
喝吧
There you go.
黛西 警告所有人
Daisy, alert the crew and...
刚刚那是什么
What the fuck was that?
见鬼 不
Fuck! No!
闪开
Get out of the way!
不
Nope!
电影精选列表