达克中尉 你的坚持真是让人钦佩
Lieutenant Dark, your persistence is impressive.
我需要你把能源关掉
I'm gonna need you to power down
然后离开控制台
and step away from the controls.
抱歉 恕难从命
No, I'm sorry.
我花一生来寻找这个新世界
I spent my entire life looking for the new world.
现在我终于如愿以偿
I finally found it.
这是给你的最后警告 博士
Consider this your last warning, Doctor.
你刚说什么
What did you say?
我没在和你说话
I wasn't talking to you.
看来某人给自己找了个亮闪闪的新玩具
Someone found a shiny new toy.
贝内特 贝内特 贝内特
Bennett! Bennett! Bennett, Bennett! Hey!
听我说 住手 贝内特 停下
Hey, listen! Stop, Bennett, stop it!
贝内特
Bennett!
早在我们之前
Earth was theirs
地球属于他们
long before it was ours.
语言 科学 数学
Language, science, math.
他们教给我们一切
They gave us everything.
要不是他们 我们根本不会进化
Without them, we wouldn't evolve.
他们只是想要物归原主
They simply want what's rightfully theirs back.
贝内特 贝内特 贝内特
Bennett! Bennett. Bennett.
贝内特
Bennett.
对不起 贝内特
I'm sorry, Bennett.
我重生了 琼
I was reborn, Joan.
我本以为是我的惩罚 结果是我的救赎
What I thought was punishment, turned out to be my salvation.
他给我一个目标
He gave me a purpose.
为我指明方向 他对所有人类都会如此
He showed me the way and he'll do the same for all mankind.
谁
Who?
只可惜
It's a pity.
你永远也不会知道了
You'll never know.
死人 是杀不死的
You can't kill what's already dead.
人类
还有更可悲的生物吗
造物界的寄生虫
宇宙的瘟疫
当初有机会我们就应彻底消灭你们
这次我们绝不会重蹈覆辙
我们等待千年只为夺回自己所有 琼
多亏有你 现在我们知道回去的路
要坚信在最黑暗的时刻你也不会孤身一人
Have faith that in your darkest moment you won't be alone.
我会在你身边守护着你
I'll be there, watching over you.
准备好 我的孩子们
消灭人类就靠我们了
-不 不要 退后 -是 长官
--No, no, no. Stay back. - Yes, sir.
没关系
It's okay.
没事 你没事了
It's okay. You're okay.
这是哪里
Where am I?
这里是联合航♥空♥公♥司♥在内华达州的实验室
You are in the UAC Experimental Lab, Nevada.
在地球吗
Earth?
对 这里是地球
Yes. Earth.
未发现由细胞再生引起的问题
No visible cell regeneration issues.
我只是想检查一下你的身体状况
I just wanna check your condition.
我没事 我想喝点东西
I'm fine. I could use a drink.
当然 我们这就给你拿些水来
Absolutely. Um, we'll get you some water.
来瓶伏特加吧 如果你们有的话
Vodka, if you've got any.
联合航♥空♥公♥司♥委员不允许在工作场所饮酒
The UAC Board frowns on alcoholic consumption in the workplace.
现在 我才不管联合航♥空♥公♥司♥
Right now, I couldn't give a flying fuck
有什么条条框框
what the UAC frowns upon.
贝图格博士也应一同过来才对
Dr. Betruger was supposed to come through as well.
他之前联♥系♥过我们
He had contacted us,
让我们开启地球端的传送门
asking us to open up the gates on our end.
不介意的话 能问问你是怎么来的
How, may I ask, did you end up here?
你们得把传送门关了
You need to shut this down.
我需要和这里的负责人谈
I need to contact whoever's in charge here.
我就是负责人
I'm in charge.
我指的是军事行动总负责人
I meant militarily.
这不是军事行动
This isn't a military operation.
看着吧 就快是了
Well, it's about to be.
你们没听到我说话么
Did you hear what I fucking said?
你们现在必须把传送门关掉
You need to shut this shit down now!
好 好的 没问题
Okay, okay. All right.
我们会关掉的
We are gonna shut it down.
你干什么 不
What are you doing? No!
没事 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
你的身体刚刚经历了
Your body has been through
全部的细胞分解与重构
an entire cellular breakdown and reconstruction.
肯定会有一些创伤
There is bound to be trauma.
我们会照顾好你的
We are gonna look after you.
博士 传送门正在开启
Doctor, the gates are activating.
好了
Okay.
这回该是贝图格博士了
This could be Dr. Betruger now.
电影精选列表