-黛西 -是 达克中尉
- Daisy? - Yes, Lieutenant Dark?
您请讲
How... How can I help you?
你能辨认并翻译出来吗
Can you identify and translate?
正在翻译
检测到语言模式
Language pattern detected.
和苏美尔语有87%的相似度
87% share characteristics with Sumerian.
正在翻译
Translating.
"属于我们的将被夺回"
"Have come to reclaim what is ours."
"正义必因愤怒而来"
"Through wrath will come justice."
"通过痛苦 神性 这次谁都逃不掉"
"Through pain, divinity. No escape this time."
剩下的数据被破坏
The rest of the data is corrupted
或者不完整 无法翻译
or incomplete and cannot be translated.
邪教屁话
This is cult shit!
这都是疯狂的科学家的邪教屁话
This is fucking mad scientist cult shit!
温斯洛 闭嘴
Winslow, shut up!
你在想什么 长官
What are you thinking, sir?
我在想布拉斯科维茨中士的家人
I'm thinking about Sergeant Blazkovicz's family.
好 继续前进
Okay, move out.
安全
Clear.
前进
Move out.
该死
Fuck!
正在修改导航数据
等等
Hold up.
怎么了
What is it?
我们走错路了
We're going the wrong way.
我说了是这边
You said it was this way.
我们的导航系统一定是坏了 长官
Our navigation system must be broken, sir.
好了 我们已经不在休眠中了
Okay, we're no longer in the crypto-sleep.
能不能清醒一点
Can we all please wake the fuck up?
是 长官
Sir.
-所以 走哪条路 -回去那条
- So, which way is it? - It's back that way.
希望如此
You hope.
这不应该啊
This doesn't make any sense.
跟你说 就应该在这里
I'm telling you, it's supposed to be right here.
你怎么老是出错 哈利
You ever get sick of being wrong, Harry?
你就会说别人 你对过吗 温斯洛
You're one to talk. Have you ever been right, Winslow?
够了
Enough!
黛西 请重新检查服务器
Daisy, can you re-ping the server, please?
黛西
Daisy?
行 跟紧了
Okay, we've got to be close.
我们继续找
Let's keep looking.
前进
Move out!
植物棚
火卫一复合农业分部
警戒四周
Secure the perimeter.
你确定我们没走错吧 兰斯
You sure this is the right way, Rance?
没错 上尉 穿过花♥园♥ 在正前方
Yes, Captain. Straight through the garden, dead ahead.
安全守则
检测到生命体
服务器层 4号♥区域
第二层
火卫一基地
搞什么 哈利
What the fuck, Harry?
我们不应该分开走
We're not supposed to break ranks.
我觉得我看到了什么
I thought I saw something.
该死 李
Damn it, Li.
检测到生命体
约5米
服务器层 5号♥区域
中尉 我找到一个人
Lieutenant, I found someone.
收到 我来了
Copy. I'm coming.
检测到生命体
位置 第三层 植物棚
我们是联合航♥天♥公♥司♥陆战队特种部队
This is the UAC Marines Special Ops.
表明你的身份
Identify yourself.
检测到生命体
约2米
我是联合航♥天♥公♥司♥陆战队队员
I'm UAC Marines.
把手放在脑后 快点
Put your hands behind your head now!
举起手来
Show me your hands!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
什么鬼
What the...
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is that?
检测到生命体
约10米
位置 第三层 植物棚
第三层
火卫一基地
最后警告
Last warning.
我来
On my go.
3 2 1
Three, two, one.
别开枪 别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot! Don't shoot. Don't shoot! Don't shoot.
我告诉过你是他们
I told you it's them.
我就知道 我就知道他们会派人来
I knew it! I knew they would send someone!
天啊 我就知道
Jesus Christ! I knew it!
我们现在很安全 你会没事的
We're safe now. You're gonna be just fine.
来吧 快 来吧
Come on. Come on. Come on.
塔里克
Tarek!
该死
Holy shit!
塔里克 发生什么事了
Tarek, what's going on?
温斯洛 温斯洛 温斯洛 冷静
Winslow. Winslow. Winslow, come back.
冷静点
Come back.
该死 琼
Shit. Shit. Joan.
塔里克 回复我
Tarek, answer me.
他不能回复你了 上尉 他死了
He can't, Captain. He's gone.
-怎么死的 -我不知道
- How? - I don't know.
他被什么袭击了
Something attacked him.
是什么东西
What "something"?
我们也干掉了一个
We took out one, too.
一个什么 它是什么
One what? What is it?
让我检查一下
Let me check.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗 别碰他 琼
Are you fucking crazy? Don't touch him. Fuck, Joan.
-John Carmack博士 遗传学家 -什么
- Dr. John Carmack. Geneticist. - What?
-他曾是这里的科学家 -他是人
- He was a scientist here. - That's a "he"?
真是个人吗
Like, a fucking human?
该死
Fuck.
这就是我想告诉你们的
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
我们有麻烦了
We have a situation.
那是个什么东西
What the fuck is that?
正在重启个人通讯
-上尉 -快走 琼
- Captain. - Go, Joan.
上尉
Captain!
琼 你在那里吗 请回答
Joan, you there? Please repeat.
上尉 中尉 有人吗
Captain. Lieutenant. Fucking anybody.
-这没用 没人接收到 -再试试
- Ah, it's useless. No one's receiving. - Keep trying.
我们必须赶紧撤离
We need to get out of here!
不行 我们需要找到其他人
No, we don't. We need to find the others.
我们走
Let's go.
好吧
All right.
博士 找好掩护 陆战队员 散开
Docs, take cover. Marines, spread out.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
跟着我
Stay with me.
好 快点 蹲下 快蹲下
Okay, come on. Get down. Stay down.
我们该怎么办 我们该怎么办
What do we do? What do we do?
好 我们安静地待在这里
Okay. We're gonna stay quiet
直到这些人把一切搞定
till these guys get it all sorted.
会没事的
It'll be fine.
来呀 狗东西 去死吧
Come on, you dog, die!
小心 小心
Take it. Take it!
我没子弹了
Out!
我也没了
Me, too!
蹲下
Get down!
他妈的 我还年轻我不想死
Fuck this, I'm too young to die!
温斯洛
Winslow!
回来
Come back!
温斯洛
Winslow!
回到这里来
Get back here!
我是你的终极噩梦 狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'm your ultra-nightmare, motherfuckers!
奥利维亚·威尔克斯
李 当心
Li, clear!
滚开
Fuck off!
离我远点
电影精选列表