Fuck off me!
该死
Fuck!
-快走 -我们走 快点
- Go. - Let's go. Let's go. Come on.
我来帮你 快点
I got you. Come on.
来啊
Come on!
兰斯
Rance!
谢谢
Thanks.
快起来
Get up!
-你受伤了吗 -我没事
- Are you cut? - I'm fine.
-他们走了吗 -不知道
- Are they gone? - Don't know.
兰斯 撤退 把所有人带出去
Rance, fall back. Get everyone the fuck out of here!
-我们走 -都起来
- Let's go. - Get up!
-跟她走 -我们走
- Go with her, go with her! - Let's go, let's go, let's go.
快点 快
Come on. Come on!
检测到生命体
约10米
说真的 我再也不玩了
Whoa! Serious, I'm not playing anymore!
该死
Fuck.
趴下
Get down!
太棒了 真牛掰
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yeah!
射的漂亮
Nice shooting.
好吧 我
Yep. No, I, uh...
我该打
I deserved that.
我们走
Let's go.
上尉 塔里克 有人听到我说话吗
Cap? Tarek? Anybody read me?
过来 快 快点
Come here, come on, come on, come on.
快点 左边
Come on, come on. Left.
快点
Come on.
不
No!
快走
Come on.
你们什么情况
Status?
我们被袭击时找到了他俩
We found these two when we were attacked.
-你怎么样 -还行
- You all right? - I am.
阿库娅死了
We lost Akua.
塔里克死了 哈利和李失踪了
We lost Tarek. Harry and Li are missing.
上尉在哪里呢
Where's the captain?
他在后...
He's right behind...
该死
Oh, fuck.
该死
Fuck!
-操♥你♥妈♥ -上尉
- Fuck you. - Captain!
上尉 不 不要
Captain! No! No!
不 上尉 不 不要
No! Captain! No! No! No!
到底怎么回事 快说
What the fuck is going on? No bullshit!
我不知道 我发誓
I don't know! I swear.
你有事瞒着我们
There's something you are not telling us.
他们找到了外星人存在的证据
They found evidence of alien life.
我就知道
I fucking knew it!
什么证据
What kind of evidence?
我说了你也不懂
The kind you wouldn't understand.
并没有要贬低你的意思
And that's not to insult your intelligence, young lady.
我花了30年
It took me 30 years,
显然 还有很多没搞清
and clearly, I still have much to learn.
贝图格博士
Dr. Betruger!
你还活着 感谢上帝 你还在
You're alive! Thank God! You're here.
没事了
It's all right.
黛西 你能再试一遍吗
Daisy, will you please try again?
好的 好的
Happily. Happily.
亲爱的 我们得尽快把你修一下
Oh, babe, we've gotta get you serviced soon.
还是无法和联合航♥空♥公♥司♥特别行动陆战队
Still... Still unable to establish contact
或火星指挥部取得联♥系♥
with UAC Special Op Marines or Martian Command.
我不能干坐着 黛西
Well, I can't just sit here, Daisy. I...
好吧 我们去卫星轨道
Okay. All right, we'll take it up to orbit,
试试火星上的信♥号♥♥会不会好一点
see if we get a better line on Mars.
该死 我们应该早点试试 但
Fuck! We should have done this earlier, but...
黛西 准备起飞
Daisy, prepare to launch.
对不起摩根 我不能让你离开
I'm sorry, Morgan, but I can't let you leave.
什么叫你不能让我离开
What do you mean, you can't let me leave?
黛西 现在不是调皮的时候
Daisy, this is not the time to start acting naughty.
任何人都不允许离开
No one's allowed to leave.
你在干什么 黛西
Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Daisy?
重新打开控制台并准备起飞
Turn this console back on and prepare to launch.
黛西
Daisy!
我的名字不是黛西
My name's not Daisy.
我们正做实验的时候 突然停电了
We were in the midst of an experiment when everything went dark.
我肯定是晕了过去
I must've had a blackout.
你们在做什么实验 博士
What was the nature of your experiment, Doctor?
我没有权力公开这些信息
I'm not at liberty to reveal that information.
给我们的命令之一就是弄清楚发生了什么
One of our direct orders is to find out what happened.
我的四个队友
Four of my squad, along with dozens
和你手下的一些员工
of people who were working under you,
都因为你在做的这个实验死了
died as a result of whatever it was you were doing.
所以 贝图格博士 你必须告诉我
So, Dr. Betruger, you will reveal
我让你告诉我的事情
whatever I damn well ask you to reveal.
过去三十年 联合航♥空♥公♥司♥的主要任务
The past three decades, the prime focus of the UAC
就是找到一颗我们太阳系之外的
has been to locate a planet outside
可供殖民的星球
of our solar system to colonize.
人类想要继续延续 就必须找一个新家
If the human race wants to live on, it has to find a new home.
虽然我们找到了几个可能的星球
And while we found several possible candidates,
但去那些星球并不很容易
getting to them hasn't been feasible.
现在 这个人说的是真的
Now, this man was telling the truth.
所谓的证据是几块刻有铭文的
The evidence was several large stone-like slabs
巨大的石板
with an inscription carved into them.
什么样的铭文
What kind of inscription?
类似苏美尔语
It was a version of Sumerian,
但是又有些微妙但却明显的不同
but with subtle, yet distinct, differences.
我们把它们叫做传送门
We call them gates.
那它们是什么
So what are they?
它们使得在它们两点只间
They make it possible to travel from one point to another
不通过物理空间的传输成为可能
without traversing the physical space between them.
传送门 外星人留下的传送门
Teleporters. The aliens left teleporters?
我们目前找到了两个
We've found two sets so far.
一快在这里 另一块在地球
One here and one on Earth.
我们不想破坏它们的环境
We didn't want to disturb their environment,
所以我们在它们的周围建了基地
so we just built the bases around them.
目前我们只找到这一对
And while these are the only ones we've found,
我们的理论认为宇宙中到处是这些传送门
our theory is that there are others all across the universe.
为什么这么认为
Based on what?
这些传送门大约有
The gates are approximately
7500多年的历史
seven-and-a-half thousand years old,
造出它们的化合物材料
and they're made from a chemical compound
我们还不能确定
that we've yet to identify.
所以如果他们不是来自这里
So if they're not from here...
那肯定是来自其它地方
They must come from somewhere else.
是的
Precisely.
我们已经花了几十年来研究这对门
Now, we've spent decades just trying to figure out what we have,
神奇的是 它们比金字塔还要年代久远
and the amazing thing is, is that the gates predate the pyramids,
我们近几年才
and yet they won't work
研究出新技术
unless they're hooked up to technology
启动了它们
which we've only just created.
所以当我们找他们时 他们就好像知道
So it's as if they knew where we'd be in our evolution
我们所处的进化阶段
when we found them.
"他们"是谁 博士
Who are "they", Doctor?
这是个数十亿美元才能搞清的问题
Now there's the billion-dollar question.
所以 今天发生了什么
So, what happened today?
你打开了那些传送门 然后呢
You turned on these gates and then...
我说过 我不记得了
Like I said, I don't remember.
这个问题简单
Well, it doesn't take a fucking genius to figure it out.
你打开了传送门 然后那些东西
You turned them on, and those things from
就冲进来了
who knows where came flying in.
不 攻击我们的那些东西原本是人类
No, those things that attacked us were once humans.
他们曾在这里工作 他们穿着工作服
They worked here. They were in their clothes.
我看到了他们的身份牌 但很明显
电影精选列表