This is sort of a promotion for me.
你呢
How about you?
和你差不多吧
Something like that.
在科学界
Well, in the scientific community,
被派去火卫一
being assigned to Phobos
就像中彩票一样
is like winning the lottery.
这对我们来说是上上签
It's the very best draw you can get.
有意思 被派去火卫一
Funny, Phobos is considered
对联合航♥天♥公♥司♥的陆战队员来说是下下签
the very worst draw a UAC Marine can get.
在巴尼斯博士的后续检查中
During Dr. Barnes' follow up exam,
我们在他体内发现了抗抑郁药成分
we discovered antidepressants in his system.
毫无疑问 这是导致他目前状况的原因
No doubt this contributed to his current condition.
而关于程序
Regarding the procedure,
有一些非正常电涌
there were some unexpected power surges,
一些高层停电
a few blackouts on the upper levels,
有一些损坏
some damage.
我们将安装额外的备用电源
We'll install additional backup power supplies
为下一次试验加固传送门
to reinforce the gate for the next test.
我建议你也这样做
I recommend you do the same.
当然 博士
Of course, Doctor, but...
但这次事故被彻底调查清楚前
UAC Board won't approve proceeding
联合航♥天♥公♥司♥董事会将不会批准下一步实验
until this incident has been investigated thoroughly.
董事会方面我来负责
You let me worry about the board.
你什么意思
Excuse me?
我有很大程度的自♥由♥
I have great latitude
来决定告诉他们哪些信息
with the information I choose to share with them.
我认为这次事故
I believe that this incident
不能公平地评判最终结果
unfairly judges the result.
不管怎样 我们通过传输
Despite it all, we teleported
把一个人从地球送去了火卫一
a human from Earth to Phobos.
可他却很快表现出了
Who is displaying signs of
极度精神失常的症状
extreme mental disorder less than a sol later.
那是药物的作用
That was because of the drugs.
那他身体上的变化呢
And the physical changes?
我们都知道会有
We always knew there were
一些细胞重组方面的问题
going to be some cell reconfiguration issues.
我们解构了一个人 然后再重组
We deconstructed a human and reassembled them.
我不会仅仅因为
I'm not gonna stop
受试者的指甲变长了就停止实验
just because the subject's fingernails grew.
我们会做出改进
We'll make corrections.
贝图格博士
Dr. Betruger,
要不这次传送不要像上次一样那么快开始
what if the trip wasn't as instantaneous as it first appeared?
我们是在违背物理定律
We are violating the laws of physics.
我很清楚我们正在做什么
I'm fully aware of what we're doing.
艾哈迈德 我们时间不多了
Ahmed, we're running out of time.
如果没有进展 他们会终止我们的项目
If we don't show progress, they'll shut us down.
风险太大
There's too much at stake.
我不会让那些官僚决定科学的走向
I'm not going to allow bureaucrats that don't understand
他们不懂正是科学让他们活到了今天
the science that keeps them alive today
未来 科学也能让他们活得更久
determine the science that will keep them alive tomorrow.
凭良心说 我不能再
I could not, in good conscience,
找人去试那个传送门
select another to go through the gates.
你不用找了 我自己去
You won't have to. I'll go myself.
火卫一运行火星时间
Phobos runs on Martian time.
火星上的一天被称为太阳日
A Martian day is called a sol.
一太阳日是24小时39分钟
A sol is 24 hours and 39 minutes long.
火卫一是火星的两颗卫星中
Phobos is the innermost and larger
最大 最接近火星的那一颗
of the two Martian moons
研究机构位于
and the research facility is located
在斯蒂克尼陨石坑以北附近的地方
a click north of the Stickney crater.
是 长官 所有这些信息都会考吗
Yes, sir. Is all this information gonna be on the test?
闭嘴 兰斯
Shut up, Rance.
没关系 博士 过来一起
Oh, it's fine, Doc. Join us.
你们都认识贝内特·斯通博士吗
You all know Dr. Bennett Stone?
没有的话 现在认识了
If not, now you do.
我们载他一程
He's hitching a ride with us.
现在 机构建在卫星内部
Now, the facility is built into the moon,
分为三层
and is divided into three levels.
主要的一层有货舱
Main level includes the cargo bay,
各种办公室 生活区
various offices, living quarters,
行政办公室和便利设施
administrative offices and amenities.
第二层 是服务和维护区
Level two, service and maintenance.
也是他们存放电脑服务器的地方
It's also where they store the computer servers.
最后 第三层
And finally, level three
包括实验室和反应堆
contains the laboratories and reactor.
哪种反应堆
What kind of a reactor?
聚变反应堆
Fusion reactor.
核能吗
Nuclear?
是的 但很安全
Yeah, but it's safe.
因为那里的核能
Because nothing bad
从来没有出过什么事
ever happened with nuclear power.
卫星比核反应堆更危险
Well, the moon poses more risk than the reactor.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
火卫一是太阳系中
Well, Phobos is one of the most
最不稳定的环境之一
unstable environments in the solar system.
这就是为什么它被称为 "灭绝之月"
That's why they call it "the Doomed Moon."
真酷
Cool.
谢谢您 斯通博士
Thank you, Dr. Stone,
感谢你把我们吓个半死
for properly scaring the shit out of us all.
好 来看看基地的人员情况
Okay, moving on to base personnel.
目前共有90人
There are currently 90 in total.
绝大部分是科研人员
Mostly scientists, but also
但也有维修工 管理人和厨房♥工
there's maintenance, custodial and kitchen staff.
甚至还有一位牧师
There's even a chaplain,
如果你想忏悔的话
if you're feeling the need to repent.
我们主要的责任是
Our primary responsibility...
我就知道他最后还要说这个
I knew he'd get there eventually.
是保障基地安全
...is providing base security.
做保姆
Babysitting.
所以 有什么危险
So, what's the danger?
你说啥 塔里克
Pardon me, Tarek?
我们是保安 那我们要保护什么
Well, we're security. So what's to secure?
联合航♥天♥公♥司♥在这里的研究成果
UAC's intellectual property being developed here
在黑市里值几十亿
is worth billions on the black market.
最近有很多关于走私的报告
There've been numerous reported instances of smuggling...
为什么我们全被送到这里
Why did we all get sent here?
我们中明明只有一个人搞砸了
There's only one of us that fucked up.
但我们都要受罚吗
But, what, we all get fucked?
我就在这里 如果你说的是我
I'm right here. If you're gonna talk about me,
有种就直接说是我
have the balls to address me directly.
你♥他♥妈♥搞砸了 中尉
You fucked up, Lieutenant.
现在我们全他妈的
And now we're all stuck here
要在这该死的毁灭之月上呆三年
on a three-year tour to the fucking Doomed Moon!
好了 别闹了
All right, knock it off!
现在 个人成败即我们整体的成败
Now, we succeed and fail as a unit.
如果你觉得我不能在太阳系里找一个
And if you think I can't find a worse place in the solar system
比这里更糟糕的地方来发配你的话
to park your ass for a few years,
那就试试
try me.
我说明白了吗
Do I make myself clear?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
好了 距离降落还有差不多一小时
Okay, you have a little over an hour before we land.
抓紧时间收拾个人物品 准备出发
Take that time to pack your personals, ready for departure.
解散
Dismissed.
快点 快走
Come on, move your ass.
我觉得我们可以去火星人那里
We'll get to the Martians
然后 我们喝点啤酒
and, get a few beers into us, I reckon.
我觉得四个月的休眠
I guess four months of hibernation
并没有缓解紧张关系
didn't help ease tensions.
你希望能缓解吗
Did you expect it would?
上尉 我请求审查委员会只惩罚我一人
Captain, I begged the review board to punish only me.
我真不敢相信他们居然没有接受
电影精选列表