I can't believe they didn't take the advice from the person
因违抗命令而受到纪律处分的人的建议
they were disciplining for insubordination.
听着
Hey,
为了与敌作战
in order to fight the enemy,
你得停止与自己作对 琼
you gotta stop fighting yourself, Joan.
去吧
Go on.
你是新来的吗
Are you new?
是的 博士 我叫维诺妮卡
Yes, Doctor. I'm Veronica.
我才是那个该紧张的人 而不是你
I'm the one that should be nervous, not you.
你做得很好
You're doing fine.
马尔科姆·贝图格
维诺妮卡 希尔
Veronica Cyr.
你的姓很好听
Lovely last name.
好了 检查好了
Right, you're all set.
谢谢你 维诺妮卡
Thank you, Veronica.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在 请允许我失陪一下
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要去旅行了
I've a trip to make.
彼得森博士
Dr. Peterson.
我在 博士
Yes, Doctor.
卡恩博士
Dr. Kahn.
我已准备好出发了
I'm ready to go.
收到 博士
Copy that, Doctor.
大家请各就各位
Everyone take your positions, please.
-马上就来 博士 -好的
- Right away, Doctor. - Yes.
休眠时你不会做梦
The thing about crypto-sleep is you don't dream.
你就像是只闭了一小会眼
Like, you just closed your eyes for a moment.
所以感觉像我刚离开你一样
So it feels like I just left you,
这种感觉烂爆了
and that feeling sucks.
我就不该上这艘船的
I should never have got on this ship.
你说得对 我应该事先做说明的
You were right, I should've given notice.
消息记录中
所以我们登陆后我要这么做
So it's what I'm gonna do after we land.
我会把大家安排好
I'm gonna get the unit set up
然后就辞职
and then I'm gonna resign.
消息记录中
他们会很生气 但是我退役的时候了
They'll be pissed, but time for this old marine to retire.
我爱你和伯纳德
I love you and Bernadette.
我想和你在一起 我想回家
I wanna be with you, I wanna come home.
我会回家的
I'm going to come home.
消息记录中
已接通
Engaged.
警告 系统能量中断
Warning. Power failure.
启用备用系统
Backup systems engaging.
大家都没事吧
Is everyone okay?
贝图格博士在哪里
Where's Dr. Betruger?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
等等 等一下 好吗
Wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait, okay?
该死
Oh, fuck.
健康站
欢迎来到火卫一
Welcome to Phobos.
我们走
Let's go.
第一轮酒我请
First round of drinks on me, guys.
-阿库娅 你请客 -这还是头一次
- Akua, you're buying? - That'll be a first.
琼 很高兴能见到你
It's good to see you, Joan.
我也很高兴见到你 贝内特 一会见
Yeah, you too, Bennett. See you around.
好 一会见
Yeah. See you around.
你好 火卫一塔
Hello, Phobos Tower,
这里是诺拉 请求进入 完毕
this is Nola requesting entry, over.
正向火卫一塔传送信♥号♥♥
火卫一塔 这里是诺拉 已经在门口
Phobos Tower, this is Nola at the door
请求进入 完毕
requesting entry, over.
黛西 你能试一下吗
Daisy, can you try?
当然 请稍等
Certainly. One moment.
正在断开连接
正在检查备用服务器
怎么了
What's the problem?
是这样 我们敲了门
Well, we're knocking on the front door,
但没人在家
but nobody's home.
所以我就叫黛西到后台看看
So I'm sending Daisy around back.
如果他们不回复呢
And if they don't answer?
那就他妈是你的问题了
Well, then it's your fucking problem.
我无法
I'm afraid I am unable to
与火卫一塔建立联♥系♥
establish communication with Phobos Tower.
收到重要信息 一号♥线
Incoming priority message. Code one.
诺拉 这是联合航♥天♥公♥司♥火星司令部
Nola, this is UAC Martian Command.
联合航♥天♥公♥司♥火星司令部
我们现在正有紧急情况
we have an urgent developing situation.
请呆在原地
Please hold your position.
我们有麻烦了 跟我来
We got a problem. Come with me.
斯通博士 你也一起
You too, Dr. Stone.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
火卫一没有回应 他们的系统不在线
Phobos is not responding. Their system's offline,
所以没有人或者人工智能来放我们进去
so there's no AI or human to let us inside.
他们现在正尝试远程控制
They're trying a remote override now.
如果系统不在线 他们做不到的
Well, if their system's offline, they won't be able to,
-但有另一个方法可以进 -什么方法
- but there's another way in. - How?
在降落台上有一个紧急入口
There's an emergency entrance built into the landing pad.
下面有摄像头吗
You got a camera underneath?
有
Yep.
看吧
There you go.
在那里
There.
我以为你之前没来过
I thought you've never been here before.
我没有 只是当我知道自己要被派来后
I haven't. Just, when I found out I was being transferred,
我读了很多 来了解这个基地
I read everything there is to know about the base.
包括紧急入口的位置
Including where the emergency entrance is
以防你哪天被锁在外面吗
in case you ever got locked out on the surface?
我喜欢阅读
I like to read.
塞瓦奇上尉 这是火星司令部
Captain Savage, this is Martian Command.
联合航♥天♥公♥司♥火星司令部
远程接入失败
That's a negative on establishing a remote access.
收到 我们找到了另一条路进去
Copy that. Uh, we found another way in.
我们接下来该怎么做
How should we proceed?
收到 准备任务简报
Copy that. Stand by for mission briefing.
"任务简报" 这真快
"Mission briefing." That was quick.
这很好吗
Is that good?
并不
No.
大概20分钟以前
Approximately 20 minutes ago,
火卫一的研究机构掉线并停电了
the Phobos Research Facility went offline and dark.
我们的任务是进入机构内
Our mission is to enter the facility,
查明情况 让基地重新连上线
ascertain the situation, get the base back online.
但是为什么一定要让基地连上线
But why is it important to get the base online?
有些实验有极高的危险性
Some of the experiments are extremely high risk
需要非常精准的监控
and require very precise monitoring.
即使是一个很小的改动
Even the smallest change can render
也能让几年的心血付诸东流
years of work and progress meaningless.
在基地掉线前几分钟
Command received a distress signal
指挥部收到了求救信♥号♥♥
moments before the base went offline.
-黛西 放录音 -播放录音
- Daisy, play it. - Playing audio.
那是什么鬼
What the fuck is that?
足以说明这不仅是烧断保险丝这么简单
Enough to suggest it's more than just a blown fuse.
还有什么问题吗
Any more questions?
-没了 -没有 长官
- No. - No, sir.
-我们10分钟之后进去 -好
- We roll in 10 minutes. - Okay.
-好的 上尉 -收到
- Yes, Captain. - All right.
-收到 -那就没有啤酒了
- Copy that. - No beers then.
如果我们无法让基地重新连线
If we're not able to get the base back online...
别担心 我们将迅速离开这块岩石
Hey, hey, don't worry. We'll be ready to jump off this rock
比黛西算出三百万的平方根的速度还要快
faster than Daisy can do the square root of three million.
三百万的平方根是
The square root of three million is
1732.05080757
1,732.05080757.
你们都知道这是什么 对吧
You guys know what this is, right?
别又来这个
Not this again.
那是歪星银
It's aliens.
外星人
Aliens.
-你好 温斯洛 -怎么了 老兄
电影精选列表