混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
该死
Fuck.
等等 不 不 别开枪
Wait, no, no, don't shoot!
你看到有什么东西经过这里吗
Did you see anything go past here?
我刚准备去看看牧师的情况 然后
I was just on my way up to check on the chaplain, and...
-天啊 -没事
- Oh, my God! - Okay.
维诺妮卡 维诺妮卡 维诺妮卡
Veronica. Veronica! Veronica!
等等 等等 看着我 看着我
Wait, wait, wait. Look at me, look at me.
回楼下去 待在那里
Go back downstairs and stay there.
我去找你之前别开门
Don't open the door until I come for you.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
-不要 -拿着这个 没事的
- No! - Take this. It's okay, it's okay.
-我不行 -你可以的 好吗
- I can't. - You got this. Okay?
好吗 去吧
Okay? Go.
有什么问题
Trouble?
温斯洛
Winslow!
你在吗 温斯洛
Hello? Winslow!
你♥他♥妈♥到底在哪里 你这个胆小鬼
Where the fuck are you? You coward!
快点 该死
Come on! Oh, shoot.
不
No!
你好 牧师
Hey. Chaplain,
我在这
I'm here.
看着我
Stay with me.
他没有带走她 琼
He didn't take her, Joan.
她还在你身边
She's still with you.
我能看见她的灵魂到处飘荡
I can see her spirit all around.
那很美
It's beautiful.
不
No.
温斯洛
Winslow.
温斯洛
Winslow.
让我们干掉这个混♥蛋♥
Let's get this fucker!
去死吧 该死的怪物
Die, motherfucker!
贝图格博士 你说你记不起来了
Dr. Betruger, you said you couldn't remember.
是 就是这样
No. That's right.
我不想当别人面前
I didn't want to say
说出来 但是
in front of the others, but...
我看见你走进门里
I saw you walk into the gate.
你完全消失了 你过去了
You completely disappeared, you went through.
你确定吗
You're sure?
醒醒
Hey.
太好了 你没死
Oh, good, you're not dead.
起来
Come on.
恐怕这飞船哪里都去不了
I'm afraid this ship isn't going anywhere.
就太好了 博士
Well, that's just fucking great, Doc.
所以 这艘飞船飞不了
So, the ship won't fly,
我们也无法发出遇险信♥号♥♥
and we can't send out a distress signal.
我们被困在这里了
We're stuck here.
还有一种方法
There is another way.
不
No.
传送门还能工作
Well, the gates work.
我们只需要反应堆来供能
We just need the reactor to power them up,
然后我们可以在一秒内
and then we can literally walk
返回地球
from here to Earth in less than a second.
谢谢 但是不了 博士
Thanks, but no thanks, Doctor.
你有更好的计划吗 中尉
Do you have a better plan, Lieutenant?
我们等 火星上的人知道我们在这里
We wait. Mars knows we're here.
我们不汇报 他们就会派救援小队来
When we don't report back, they'll send a rescue party.
我们会保护好这艘飞船
We'll secure the ship,
任何东西企图入侵 我们就杀了他
anything tries to get in, we take out.
对
Yeah.
-除了 -除了什么 博士
- Except... - Except what, Doc?
除了备用电量低于百分之一
Except the reserve power is below 1%.
我们最多只有30分钟
We got 30 minutes, tops.
救援小队不可能及时赶到这里
A rescue party will never reach us in time.
关于这些门我需要知道什么 博士
What do I need to know about these gates, Doctor?
琼 你不会真考虑要这样做吧
Joan! You're not seriously considering this.
给你提个醒
In case you've forgotten,
整个基地都是这些东西
this whole base is infested with those things
它们现在会朝我们开火
that can now fucking fire at us!
我们是陆战队员 我们也会开火
We're Marines, we fire, too.
我们刚刚打的那些东西
Those new things we just fought
和之前的不一样 他们不是人
ain't former humans like the ones before.
他们现是怪物
They're something else.
如果我们把传送门打开
And if we turn these gates on,
谁知道还有什么会从里面跑出来
who the fuck knows what else could come out next?
我们不这么做 基地熔毁时我们都会死
What, and if we don't, we all die when the base melts down.
如果我们干等 只能死
If we wait, we die.
什么都不做 我们只能死
If we do nothing, we die.
如果注定要死
If we're gonna die,
我宁愿战斗到最后一刻
I would rather go down fighting.
好的
Okay.
好
Yeah.
好 一但电力恢复了
Good. Well, once the power's restored,
只需要几秒就能启动程序
it will only take a few minutes to go through its procedures,
完成所有安全检测
and it will meet all the safety checks.
时间不多了 检查弹♥药♥
Time's wasting. Check your ammo,
重装弹♥药♥并多携带些弹♥药♥
reload and take extra.
五秒钟后准备出发
Prepare to move out in five.
就算我能启动反应堆
Hey. Even if I'm able to get that reactor started,
无论如何我们也不该试图
under no circumstances should we attempt
穿越那个传送门
to go through those gates.
不说另一边是什么
Forget about what's the other side.
上一次启动传送门时
The last time they were used,
差点毁了整个基地
they almost destroyed the entire base.
再一次的启动绝对会毁了这里
Another trip through's gonna almost certainly do it.
-我知道 -但你刚告诉贝图格博士
- I know. - But you told Dr. Betruger...
完全是他想听的
Exactly what he needed to hear.
我也许不是科学家 但我不傻
I might not be a scientist, but I'm not an idiot.
我们恢复电力 让基地重新连线
We get the power back on, we get the base back online,
我们让指挥中心发送求援信息
we contact Command to send help.
我只是不想让他在剩下的时间
I just didn't want him being a pain
一直烦着我们
in the ass the rest of the time.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
大气控制仪
备用电量 0.84%
剩余时间 22分钟
安全
Clear.
行动
Move out.
-安全 -对 我们现在没事
- Clear. - Yeah, we're clear.
第三层 反应堆室
安全
Clear.
你知道怎么操作这个
You know how to work this?
我要把我个人的驱动接入反应堆
I'm gonna have my personal drive access the reactor...
-我不想知道那么多 -好吧
- I didn't ask for your life story. -Okay.
我们进去了
We're in.
你是琼 达克中尉.
You're Lieutenant Joan Dark.
在骚乱的时候
In the mayhem of the moment,
我完全忘了你是谁
I completely forgot who you were.
你就是放了鲁道夫·马丁的那个人
You're the one that set Rudolph Martin free.
他是世界上最危险的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥之一
He's one of the most dangerous terrorists in the world.
那不是事情的真♥相♥
That's not exactly how it happened.
当然不是
Of course not.
我很相信你有你的故事
I'm sure you've got your side of the story.
他们告诉我了关于这个基地的所有事
See, I'm briefed on all matters that pertain to this base,
所以我只知道审查委员会的官方结论
so I only read the official conclusion of the review board.
虽然我很好奇
Although it did strike me as odd
像你们这样一群有成就的士兵
that a unit as accomplished as yours
居然会被派到这里来
should be assigned here.
我记得 你违背了直接命令
As I recall, you disobeyed a direct order,
所以来我的基地是对你的惩罚
so my base is your punishment.
搞定了
Here we go.
电影精选列表