所有蓝色衬衫值班人员...
All blue shirts on duly...
天哪 你偷的 那是白人的制♥服♥
Boy, you stole it. That's a white man's uniform.
所有蓝色衬衫值班人员 到三号♥机库报到
All blue shirts on duty report to Main Hangar 3.
你不该在里面
You shouldn't be in that.
懂吗
Eh, boy?
他们可以编造
Think I'll make it out
所有人对我说过的 每句仇恨的话语
Every hateful word anyone's ever said to me.
我都写下来
Wrote it down.
对自己重复念一遍
Repeat it to myself.
从我小就做到现在
Been doing it since I was a boy.
很有用
It helps.
这是什么
What's that?
大伙们的证词
Testimonies from the guys.
说任务多么复杂的证词 你做了正确的事
Saying how the mission was complicated, and you did the right thing.
不管他们给你的报告怎样标记 我会改过来
It'll fix whatever remark they put in your report.
有些事情有特定的方式 你不一定会理解的
There's a Way things work you're not always gonna understand.
给我的小惩罚 跟给你的轻微惩罚是不一样的
A slap on my wrist, it's not the same as a slap on yours.
这样没用的
This won't help.
我这是在为你出头
I'm sticking my neck out for you.
愿意为我冒险出头
Sticking your neck out?
就用一张纸
With a piece of paper?
汤姆
Tom...
这份报告对你来说毫不费力
that paper cost you nothing.
无任何损失
Nothing!
你知道我有多疲惫 人们试着帮我而同时看不起我吗
You know how tired I am of people trying to help me while looking down on me?
我没有瞧不起你
I'm not looking down on you.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
做我的僚机驾驶员 兄弟
Just be my wing man, pal.
就这样
That's it.
别只会丢救生圈 自己下水去
Forget the life saver, and get in the damn water!
拜托 汤姆
Please, Tom!
布朗少尉
Ensign Brown?
我们在军官活动室等你 但你没有出现
We were waiting for you back in the wardroom, but you never showed.
我需要一个人独处下
Needed some time alone.
整艘船上的一些黑人兄弟都在聊起
Bunch of us brothers across the ship been talking.
听说你昨天的表现优异
Heard you had some real good shooting yesterday,
我们只是想让你知道 我们都看到了
and we just wanna let you know We see you.
出类拔萃
我们几个人一起在加纳买♥♥的
Bunch of us chipped in back in Cannes.
水手 你叫什么名字
What's your name, sailor?
范布诺斯
Fambrough.
阿奇·范布诺斯 长官
Archie Fambrough, sir.
杰西
Jesse.
阿奇
Archie.
告诉兄弟们 我很感激
Tell the brothers I appreciate it.
好的 快点
All right, let's go
就这样 慢一点
That's it, easy. Easy!
现在慢一点 好了 我们走 走吧
Be gentle now. All right, let's go, let's go, come on!
我们带你去治疗
We got you.
马上就到了 兄弟
We got you, bud.
密西西比·布朗
Mississippi Brown?
查理·沃德
Charlie Ward.
我们一起读的飞行学校
We Went to flight school together.
阿♥拉♥巴马·沃德 就是我
Alabama Ward? The very one.
你现在飞直升机
You flying eggbeaters now?
海军听说我在寻求愚蠢又危险的东西
The Navy must've heard I was looking for something stupid and dangerous.
此外我觉得与南方传奇人物 分享固定翼天空是不对的
Besides, I wouldn't feel right sharing the fixed wing skies with a Southern legend.
我一直知道你会成功 但是见到你真的太棒了 杰西
Always knew you'd make I, but it is damn good to see you, Jesse.
虽然我希望是在更好的情况下见到你
Although, I wish it were under better circumstances.
很高兴见到你 朋友
Good to see you, pal.
照顾好自己 密西西比
Take care of yourself, Mississippi.
巴马
'Bama!
我娶到她了
I married her.
我们到家了 宝贝
We home, baby.
你想下来吗
You Wanna get down?
好啊
Okay.
杰西
Jesse.
我亲爱的天使 希望这封信及时送到你手上
My dear, sweet angel, ! hope this letter reaches you in time,
因为我想成为第一个 祝你生日快乐的人
because I wanted to be the first to wish you a very happy birthday.
我知道很难在世界的另一边 帮你筹划一场生日派对
I know it's hard to plan a party from across the world,
可我想到了一件有趣的事情 或许我们可以一起做
but I thought of something fun we might be able to do together.
带上帕姆
Grab Pam.
我也给她准备了东西
Got something for her, too.
"喔 那里很黑又挤 我们都去过这地方”
"Oh, it's dark and it's cramped in this spot we've all been.
"这个地方有小鸡 没有老母鸡”
It's a place for a chick, but not a mean, old hen."
"那里很黑又挤 我们都去过这地方”
"It's dark and it's cramped, in this spot we've all been."
爸爸给我们买♥♥了礼物
Daddy got us a gift.
对
Yeah.
帕姆小姐 看
Miss Pam, 1ook.
亲爱的 我希望你找到了藏在帕姆衣柜里的小盒子
Darling, hope you found a little box in Pam's closet.
就此收笔到这了
I'm going to close now.
我会尽快写信给你
I'll write to you as soon I can.
你忠诚的丈夫
Your devoted husband.
全身心的爱属于你们
Lovingly and completely yours.
我会永远爱你
I'll love you forever.
杰西
Jesse.
我刚跟几个到达的一些受伤士兵聊了下
Just talked to some of those injured soldiers that are arriving.
他们是海军陆战队第一师的
They're from the 1st Marine Division.
就是在昆塞特搭我们便车的一些人
Same ones who hitched a ride with us from Quonset.
他们被堵在下碣隅 军事基地
They're pinned down at Hagaru Base.
他们说 那里是无法形容的地狱
They're saying that it's an unspeakable hell.
躲在树林里的中国人数 是海军陆战队员的六倍
For every one marine, there are six Chinese hiding in the woods.
晚上温度会降到摄氏零下34度
Gets below minus 30 at night.
这些孩子们难以生存
Those boys are holding on by their fingernails.
他们需要一些空中的支援
Some air support would be mighty welcome.
给这些屏障重击 消除中国人的数量优势
Punch a hole in that wall. Take away the Chinese numerical advantage.
让我们的队员有机会重整旗鼓
Give our guys a chance to get back up on their feet.
这个任务很危险
This is a dangerous mission.
跟新义州的危险不同 很危险 明白吗
It is dangerous in a different way than Stout ju, okay?
这次不是炸桥和破坏补给线
This is not about bridges and rat lines.
是成千上万藏在树林里的中国士兵
This is about thousands of Chinese soldiers hiding in the woods
会从下方六米的地方朝你们射击
and shooting at you from 20 feet below.
这是极度危险的任务
This is extremely hazardous duty.
我不会轻描淡写
I am not gonna sugarcoat it.
有人需要帮助 只有我们能帮这个忙
Men need help, and they need what only we can give 'em.
所以我会带你们过去
So, I'm gonna take you there.
我们要让对方吃点苦
We're gonna give 'em hell.
把那些海军陆战队员救回来
We're gonna get those marines back.
巴迪 喂
Buddy, hey!
你没事吧 没事
You're good, you're good.
快走 快走 没事了 走
Come on, come on. You're good. Go!
没事了 快
You're good. Go!
你知道有什么好用的祷告吗
You know any good prayers?
来吧 我们见过比这更糟糕的
Come on, We've seen worse than this!
你想要祷告 "亲爱的上帝 给我们送些医疗救援天使来”
If you want a prayer, "Dear God, send us some angels."
看那 让树林燃烧吧
There! The tree line!
对头
Yeah!
快点 不能让开飞机的把所有功劳都据为己有
Come on! Can't let the fly boys take all the credit!
看到了吗 我们有一个黑人飞行员
You see that? We got a Negro pilot!
我们走
Let's go!
看起来中国人开始跑了 我们凑近看看 兄弟们
Looks like we got the Chinese running, but let's get a closer look, boys.
大家靠过来
Rendezvous on me.
211 你后面有烟 应该在流失燃料
211, you got a streamer. I think you're losing fuel.
那不是普通漏油
It's not fuel.
是快流光了
She's bleeding oil.
他能在空中撑不多久了
She's not staying up in the air much longer.
爬升吧 找个地方给它降落
Let's climb. Find a place to put her down.
慢点、稳点让它降落 杰西
Take her down nice and easy, Jesse.
杰西 在你十点钟方向
Jesse, at your 10:00.
也许能行
It could Work.
看到了
电影精选列表