灰色的那个
The gray one?
灰色的那个
The gray one.
你今天过得好吗 嗯
You had a good day?
开心吗
Yeah?
你做了什么
What'd you do?
你不记得了
You don't remember?
给你
Here you are.
我以为杰西不喝酒
Thought Jesse didn't drink.
他不喝
He doesn't.
你丈夫是个不错的飞行员
Your husband's quite the aviator.
他肯定对你也有同样的感觉
Well, he must feel the same way about you.
因为在32飞行中队里 只有你和卡罗尔·莫林
Because you and Carol Mohring are the only boys from Fighting 32
是他邀请过的
that he has ever invited over.
认识飞行搭档真是不错的愉悦
It's good to know the men you're flying with.
看看他们为什么而战
See what they're fighting for.
说得好
I like that.
那你呢 汤姆 你为什么而战
And what about you, Tom? What are you fighting for?
除了上帝、国家和荣誉之外
God, country and honor aside.
你知道的 布朗太太 我...
You know, Mrs. Brown, I'm...
我希望能找到答案
hoping to find that out.
来吧
Come on.
快点 好
Come on. Okay.
顺便说一句 别被他坚强沉默的风格给骗了
Don't be fooled by his strong, silent act, by the Way.
如果他信任你
He trusts you,
我发誓 他会是你认识的最有趣的人
I swear, he's the funniest man you'll ever know.
他还没有让我看到那一面
I can't say he's shown me that side yet.
那倒是值得期待一下
Something to look forward to.
你们以后经常会在一起共事
Well, you're about to spend a lot of time together.
在非常小的空间里度过时间
Lot of time in very small spaces.
我可以拜托你一件事吗
May I ask you a favor?
当然
Of course.
只要他一踏上那艘船、登上那架飞机
Second he steps on that ship and into that plane,
我就不能再保护他了
I can't protect him anymore.
所以我需要你支持我的杰西
So I need you to be there for my Jesse.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
好吗
Good?
那很好 对吧
That was good, yeah?
这是谁
Who is this?
这是帕姆
This is Pam.
嗨 帕姆
Hi, Pam.
她不是故意要让你难堪的 上尉
I don't think she wants to embarrass you, Lieutenant.
太晚了 拜托
It's too late. Come on.
她可能比你更会掌握操纵杆 好吧
She might hold the stick better than you. Okay.
我明白这是我们在这的最后一晚
Well, I know it's our last night here,
我就不打扰你们一家了 再次谢谢你的酒
so I'll let you all enjoy it together. Thank you again for the drink.
不客气 我送你出去
You're very welcome. I'll walk ya out.
凡是小心
Just be careful.
对我来说 最糟糕的事就是晒伤
Worst thing that can happen to me is a bad sunburn.
只要你回家 你想怎么晒黑都行
You come back as black as you like, as long as you come home.
因为你回来后要带我去巴哈马
"Cause you're taking me to The Bahamas when you get back.
巴哈马
Bahamas?
如果我有时间上岸 我会给你买♥♥一件欧洲泳衣
If I get some shore time, I'll get you one of those European swimsuits.
那种两件式的
One of those two piece things.
亲爱的
Tootie...
其实你随时都可以回到这里 对我招手
you know you can always come back here and wave to me.
我就在八千公里外的那边
I'm only 5,000 miles that way.
我也会向你招手的
I'll Wave back.
你是我唯一遇到的...
The only person I ever met...
属于天空的人
belonged in the sky.
记住你属于这里 属于我们 好吗
Just remember you belong down here with us, too, okay?
我会每周给你写信的 嗯哼
I'll write you every Week. Mn-hmm.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
意大利海岸外的地中海 1950年5月
进入备战状态 全体进入备战状态
Secure from General Quarters. All hands!
警戒解除
Secure from General Quarters.
也许半夜的时候 你们会跑得更快
Maybe you'd be faster if we did this in the middle of the night.
你们好像并不明白 有一天这将是实战
What you don't seem to understand is that someday soon, this is gonna be real.
你们必须做得比这好得多才行
And you have to do a hell of a lot better than that!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
解散
All right.
我得把他降到2-A
I gotta run him down to 2-A.
我已经厌倦了做好准备
I am getting tired of getting ready.
我厌倦了生活在这个漂浮的沙丁鱼罐里
Tired of living in this floating sardine can.
我受够了你身上的鱼腥味儿
Tired of you smelling like one.
那就是男人的味道
That's What men smell like.
总有一天你会怀念这个味道 弗里茨
Something to look forward to one day, Fritz.
这是几天来最激动人心的事
Most excitement we've seen in days.
布朗少尉
Ensign Brown.
我能跟你说句话吗
Could I speak to you for a moment?
不幸被你而言中了
Careful what you wish for.
好 长官
Aye, Sir.
我们一定要在甲板上拍吗
Do we have to do this above deck?
是啊 有你在飞机前面真是太好了
Oh, yeah. It's great having you right in front of your plane.
放轻松 你看起来很棒
Relax. You look great.
怎么回事
What's going on?
《生活》杂♥志♥的来了
Life magazine is here.
我觉得五角大楼 想给国内的人一些积极的东西
I guess the Pentagon wanted something positive for the folks back home.
帮助他们面对另一场可能潜在的战争
Help 'em swallow the pill of another potential war.
还有比"黑人做得好" 更好的正面方法吗
What better way than, "Black man makes good? "
他是个不错的榜样 你应该感到骄傲 老大
He does makes a nice trophy boy. You ought to be proud, Skip.
闭嘴 博
Shut up, Bo.
你的指挥官说 你是他见过最棒的飞行员之一
Your commanding officer called you one of the best pilots he's ever seen,
不论肤色如何
regardless of color.
固定翼和陀螺仪飞机的飞行检查 及值日官行走记录必须在案
Flight checks and FOD Walks for fixed Wing and rotary aircraft must be documented.
谢谢他的赞美 但我一点我很特别
That's kind of him to say, but I can't say I'm special.
一定很辛苦 对吧
Well, it must be hard, right?
你成为唯一的黑人飞行员很难
It must be hard being the only,
海军飞行员吗 当然了
A naval aviator? Absolutely.
在航♥空♥母舰上降落飞机 是...
Landing planes on carriers, it's the...
对任何飞行工作的人都是艰难的任务
It's the toughest job there is for anyone wearing wings.
所有飞机 都将进行大修
Heavy maintenance visit will be performed in all aircraft...
布朗少尉
Come on, Ensign Brown.
你明白我的意思 叫我杰西就行
You know what I mean. Jesse's fine.
好 杰西
Okay, Jesse.
这里有很多不同背景的人 但只有一个你
There's a lot of guys from different backgrounds, but there's only one you.
也只有一个你 先生
There's only one you, too, sir.
听着 我无意冒犯
Look, I mean no disrespect,
但是你期待我说的话 我就不说了
but I don't think I'm gonna say what you're looking for me to say.
好
All right.
我开这些飞机付出了很多努力 这就是我一直想做的
I worked hard to fly these planes. It's all I've ever wanted to do.
无法用语言表达的艰辛 杰西
Harder than I can put into words. Jesse.
我们能再拍几张他在飞机上的照片吗
Can We get a few more pictures of Jesse in his plane?
我得让飞行员回去工作了 只需要一分钟 上尉
I gotta get my pilots back to Work. It'll just take a minute, Lieutenant.
上尉指挥官 祝你今天愉快
Lieutenant Commander. Have a nice day.
注意后方
Watch your back!
靠 你刚在信箱里放了一封信
Damn, Jesse. You just put a letter in the mail.
每周一封
One a week.
我是这样答应她的
That's what I told her.
拖延他也没用
It's no use trying to slow him down.
喂 我们在甲板上看到你的马戏表演了
Hey, we caught your little circus act up on deck.
你儿子也玩杂耍吗 还是...
Your boy juggle, too? Or...
看来不是
Guess not.
嗯 很好
Well.Nice
你应该出言教训一下那个混♥蛋♥
We should have stood up to that asshole.
我没事 汤姆
I'm good, Tom.
我意思只是说 不应该让他那么出言不逊
Look, I'm just saying we shouldn't be letting him run his mouth like that.
我知道你们都厌倦受够了繁忙的工作
Now, I know that you're all sick of doing busywork,
不过 我还是有件事要交给一个幸运的人
but, oh, have I got a chore for a Lucky someone.
不是我 维修人员已经给
电影精选列表