Eyes on it.
领队 我跟着他下去
Flight lead, I'm following him down.
收到 我们会盯着你们
Copy that. We'll keep an eye on you.
把无线电换到搜救频率
Switching radio to search and rescue.
迫降最后检查
Checklist?
去吧
Go ahead.
射光火箭弹
Salvo rockets.
扔掉副油箱
Release drop tanks.
座舱罩退开并锁定
Canopy back and locked.
螺旋桨停转
Dead stick.
螺旋桨停转
Dead stick.
我到不了空地了 够了 你可以
I'm not gonna make the clearing. Yes, you are.
阻力板放下
Flaps down.
你现在的高度是60米
You're at 200 feet.
速度无法减慢
She won't go any slower.
我不能继续伴飞了
I can't stick with you.
你已经做得够多的了 汤姆
That's the whole nine yards, Tom.
来吧 加油 加油
Come on! Come on. Come on!
211 回复
211, come in.
211 回复
211, come in.
汤姆 杰西撤退出来 你毁掉那架飞机
Tom, once Jesse gets cleared, you scuttle that plane.
我不能让海盗战机落入敌人手中
We can't have the Corsair falling into enemy hands.
他没有动
He's not moving.
快啊 杰西 快
Come on, Jesse. Come on.
快 杰西 快啊
Come on, Jesse. Come on.
他在做什么
What's he doing?
他为什么还不出去
Why isn't he getting out?
如果我们能看到烟 中国人也能看到
If We can see the smoke, the Chinese can, too.
他早就该出去了
He should've been out by now.
他被困在里面了
He's stuck in there.
那个火焰会把他烧死的
That fire is gonna eat him alive.
快 杰西 快出去
Come on, Jesse. Get out of there.
我要去找杰西
I'm gonna go get Jesse.
汤姆 这样你会害死自己的 不要让自己的飞机坠毁
Tom, you're gonna get yourself killed. Don't crash your own plane.
哈德纳 你在做什么 求救 求救 求救易洛魁201
The hell are you doing, Hudner? Mayday, mayday, mayday. Iroquois, 201.
呼叫无线电测向 我有一名队员坠机 很快就有两名倒下
RDF call. I have one, soon to be two pilots down.
请求立刻支援
Request immediate assistance.
201 你在敌对领空
201, you are in hostile airspace.
搜救队估计还有30分钟到达
Search and rescue is still estimating 30 minutes out.
返回航母
Return to ship.
汤姆 搜救队还有30分钟到达 帮忙的人已经在赶来路上了
Tom, search and rescue is 30 minutes out, but help is on the way.
你自己小心
Be careful down there.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
好好的一架海盗式战机刚被你毁掉了 上尉
You just ruined a perfectly good Corsair, Lieutenant.
我觉得这个应该写进任务报告里
I think that's going in the mission report.
不行 我们不能派搜救人员去救援
That's a negative. We can't send an Angel.
我们的直升机不能在黑暗中飞行 太危险了
Our choppers can't fly in the dark. It's Way too dangerous.
他们说谁坠机了
Who'd they say is down?
两架VF-32中队的海盗式战机
Two Corsairs from VF 32.
哈德纳上尉和布朗少尉
Lieutenant Hudner and an Ensign Brown.
告诉他们我会过去
Tell 'em I'm coming.
你被彻底困住了 汤姆
Stuck in good, Tom.
我把火扑灭
I'm gonna put out this fire.
再把你弄出来 好吗
We'll get you out of here, okay?
我们能出去吗
Should we get you out of here?
可以推吗
Can we push?
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
听我命令向上改变方向
Up and hard on my call.
杰西 你听到了吗
Jesse, you hear that?
他们来找我们了
They're coming for us.
他被卡在里面了 拿斧头来
He's pinned inside. Take the axe.
敌人在不远处了 我们要快点
We got enemy not far away. We gotta work fast!
汤姆
Tom.
汤姆
Tom!
你...
Just...
告诉黛西...
tell Daisy...
我有多爱她
how much I love her.
我们会救你出来的
We're getting you out of here.
哈德纳
Hudner!
哈德纳
Hudner!
哈德纳
Hudner!
我们现在必须离开
We have to leave now.
我会回来找你的
I'll come back for you.
汤姆 这给你保暖 好吗
Tom, keep warm, all right?
那边有咖啡
Coffee down there.
我们很快就会救你出来
We'll get you out of here soon.
我们联♥系♥不上杰西
We can't get Jesse.
整个区域都是敌军
The area is totally overrun.
搜救太危险了
Search and rescue is too dangerous.
舰长让我们把两架飞机都毁了
Skipper has asked us to scuttle both planes.
哈德纳 医生要你停飞
Hudner, Doc has grounded you.
这是葬礼飞行 各位
This is a funeral flight, men.
这是你们唯一的道别机会
This is your only chance to say goodbye.
我们15分钟后起飞
Wheels up in 15.
哦 汤姆
Tom...
我知道
I know.
昨天我们痛失一名杰出的飞行员
Yesterday, We lost a great aviator.
杰西·布朗少尉
Ensign Jesse Brown.
整艘船都感觉到了失去他的痛苦
His loss is felt all across this ship,
也绝对会被整个国家感受到
and will certainly be felt all across our nation.
我们国家感谢杰西·布朗
Our country needed Jesse Brown.
...杰西 别担心
...Jesse. Don't worry about that.
杰西·布朗少尉
美国 华盛顿特区 1951年4月
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
布朗太太 我是海军一等列兵 克拉拉卡罗尔
Mrs. Brown. I'm Seaman First Class Clara Carrol.
很高兴见到你
It's a pleasure meeting you.
请这边走
Come right this way.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
黛西
Daisy.
这是你的
These are yours.
我能想象 这件事很难以承受
I can imagine this is a lot.
我无法想象你是怎么... 我没事
I can't imagine how you must I'm okay.
但还是谢谢你
But thank you.
我很害怕今天来这里
I was afraid of coming here today.
我这辈子没这么害怕过
More afraid than I've been in my life.
面对你知道我...汤姆 我很感激你所做的
To face you knowing I... Tom, I appreciate what you did.
我希望你知道
And I hope you know that.
杰西殉职之前 我跟他在一起
I was with Jesse before he died.
他整个过程都很冷静
He was calm throughout it all.
我一直陪他到最后
I was with him to the very end.
他说的最后一句话是给你的
The last words out of his mouth were for you.
他说...
He said,
"告诉黛西 我有多爱她”
"Just tell Daisy how much I love her."
对不起 我没能救下他
I'm sorry I couldn't save him.
汤姆 救他不是你的职责
Tom, that was never your job.
从来没有谁的职责是救杰西
Never anyone's job to save Jesse.
我让你支持他
I asked you to be there for him.
你做到了
And you were.
这封信就写到这里 我要上♥床♥睡觉了
I'm going to close now and climb into the rack.
说实话 我很害怕上♥床♥睡觉 但我通常会梦到你
I honestly dread going to bed, but I usually dream of you,
所以我会设法坚持做到 直到我们再次同床共枕
so I'll manage to make it until we'll share our bed together again.
亲爱的
Darling,
祈祷那一天很快就来临
pray that it'll be soon.
我明天有飞行任务...
I have to fly tomorrow...
某种程度来说
but so far as that goes,
自从你第一次吻我 我的心就一直飘在天上
my heart hasn't been to the earth since the first time you kissed me.
你爱我的时候
And when you love me,
你让我的心飘出了这个世界
you send it clear out of this world.
我会尽快写信给你
电影精选列表