你们去搞欧洲女人 钱也不够
No. You don't have enough scratch or game
技术也不行
for these fine European women.
我是来喝酒的 给我指个方向
Hey, I'm here to drink, so just point me in that direction.
哦 那就去我们找到的第一家酒吧
Oh,to the first bar we find, then.
你们先去
You guys go ahead.
我要给黛西买♥♥点东西
I gotta find something for Daisy.
一会儿再去找你们 好
I'll catch up. All right.
喂 别忘了蕾丝内衣
Hey, don't forget the lacy bits.
搞笑了
Funny.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你是瞎了吗 那是伊丽莎白·泰勒
Are you blind? It's Liz Taylor.
电影明星 你是火星来的吗
The movie star. Where the hell have you been?
我很喜欢
I'd like that.
泰勒小姐
Miss Taylor.
能否在我的明信片上签个名
Would you sign my postcard?
哦 我不签名 亲爱的
I don't do signatures, darling.
但我可以给你一个吻
But I'll give you a kiss.
谢谢你 泰勒太太
Thank you, Mrs. Taylor.
你的这位朋友是谁
And who's your friend?
他跟我不是一起的
He ain't with me.
杰西·布朗少尉 女士
Ensign Jesse Brown, ma'am.
我是海军飞行员
I'm a naval aviator.
哦 现在有色人种也可以做飞行官了
They let colored folks be pilots these days?
看来是这样
It would appear so.
哇 真开明 丽莎
Well, how enlightened. Liz?
我该走了 亲爱的
I have to run, dear,
但你稍后带兄弟们去赌场玩吧
but you and your wing men should join us at the casino later.
我喜欢飞行员
I like pilots.
伊丽莎白女士
Miss Elizabeth?
我相信你注意到了 可是...
I'm sure you've noticed, but...
穿帅一点 告诉他们是伊丽莎白邀请你的
You just wear something smart, and you tell them Elizabeth invited you.
你正在想
You're thinking it.
看看是谁来了
Look who it is.
给黛西买♥♥到好东西了吗
Get something nice for Daisy?
对 还有件别的好事
Yeah, got something else, too.
今晚我应邀要去蒙地卡罗赌场
I was invited to the Casino de Carlo this evening.
其实是我们全部被邀请了
We all were, actually.
伊丽莎白泰勒邀请的 你开玩笑吧
By Elizabeth Taylor. You're shitting me.
等一下 伊丽莎白·泰勒 那个女演员
Wait, Liz Taylor, the actress?
怎么会 在哪里
How? Where?
怎么会 去见她 在哪里 在海滩上
How? Met her. Where? At the beach.
是位很友好的女士
Nice lady, actually.
我才不信
I don't believe you.
但我要挥霍一点钱 那就看看你是不是在说谎
But I got some money to blow. Let's see if you're lying.
这样才对嘛
Now we're talking.
不花钱就别说话
Put up or shut up.
各位
Fellas.
我们穿体面一点
Let's get dressed.
喔
Wow.
我知道你们都习惯了被拒绝 但我没有
Now, I know y'all are used to getting turned down, but I ain't.
如果我们进不去 这应该不是城里唯一的地方
If we don't get in, don't this is the only place in town.
嗯 这是唯一家有伊丽莎白·泰勒的地方
Yeah, but this is the only place with Liz Taylor.
据说
Allegedly.
不好意思 这里是私人场所(法语)
Sorry, this is a private place
我们是受邀来的
We were invited.
我很确定不包括你
I am certain you were not
伊丽莎白泰勒 我相信她... 先生
Elizabeth Taylor. I believe she Please, sir,
请你离开 杰西
leave now. Jesse.
没关系 我们去找个其他地方
It's okay. We'll go find somewhere else.
好
Right.
走吧
Okay.
这边请
This way.
真有你的
You sly dog.
我就知道你行
Never in doubt.
你看到她了吗 这是...哦 天啊
Did you see her? This is... Oh, man!
我想是时候赚点小钱了
I think it's time to make a little money.
哦 看看这个地方 我想我们找到聚会好地方了
Oh,Look at this place! I think we found the party.
喔 不
Oh, no!
那是... 伊丽莎白·泰勒
Is that... Liz Taylor.
那是伊丽莎白·泰勒
That's Liz Taylor! Liz Taylor.
那是伊丽莎白·泰勒 你不认识她吗
That's Liz Taylor? She look nice.
看来我应该给你介绍一下了
Guess I should introduce you.
来吧
Yep.
兄弟们
Fellas?
从未见过电影明星 有点紧张
Never met a movie star. Kinda nervous.
哇 看谁来了
Well, lookie-loo.
32飞行中队
The Fighting 32.
你来了
You came!
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你们相互认识吗
Do you gentlemen all know each other?
只是暂时待在同一个地方
Just sharing space at the moment, ma'am.
没错 直到真正的战争开始
That's right. Until the actual war starts.
然后我们会屹立不倒
And then, we'll be on the ground.
他们就不知道在什么地方
And they'll be nowhere to be found.
你是想说童谣吗
You always talk in nursery rhymes?
请坐
Please, take a seat.
反正我现在需要换换运气
I could use some fresh luck anyway.
好 女士
Yes, ma'am.
座吧
Please.
好吧 不如我们去喝一杯
Okay. Why don't you and I grab a drink
顺便庆祝不跟这些人在同一条船上
and toast to not being on a ship with these guys?
来吧 好主意
Come on. Good idea.
我们来买♥♥几轮酒
Buy a couple rounds on us.
我帮你暖座位
I'll keep your seat warm.
放到这里
Put some here.
我们走 兄弟快点 这里 还有...
Let's go, Buddy. Come on. Here. And...
这里
Here.
这里
Here.
真是我的幸运星
My lucky man.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
干杯 女士们
Cheers, ladies.
敬美丽的人 美丽的人生 干杯
To beautiful people, beautiful life. Cheers.
好 干杯 敬新朋友 未来的前妻...
Yes, cheers. New friends, future ex Wives.
干杯 嘿
Here we go. Hey!
这才叫赢家
That's what we call a winner.
真是的
Come on!
玩得差不多了了 兄弟
About time to call it a night, Bubba.
太好了
Yes!
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
所以 你会说法语
So, you speak French.
我高中学来的
I picked it up in high school.
先生 来杯威士忌 然后再看我朋友要点什么
Sir. Whiskey, and then, whatever my friend's having.
真会炫耀
Show off.
今晚很不错
That was pretty good.
是很不错
It's good.
尽兴狂野
Pretty wild.
身边都是电影明星
Rubbing shoulders with movie stars.
喝酒、赌牌...
Drinking, gambling.
共♥产♥党要发起进攻了 我们还在法国狂欢
The Reds are about to strike, We're partying in France.
我希望回家的时候 能做点有意义得事
I just want to go home with this having meant something.
那么...
Well...
你继续跟伊丽莎白·泰勒保持联♥系♥
You just keep it up with Miss Liz Taylor,
说不定就会如愿了
and it just might.
谢谢
Thank you.
你忘了姜汁啤酒
You forgot the ginger beer.
我之前看到了一个不错的地方
I saw a place looked real nice.
我想过去喝一杯
I'll get a drink from there.
嘿 朋友 就这样吧
Hey, pal. Let's try that.
就这样吧
Let's try that.
换个环境 兄弟们
Change of scenery, fellas.
电影精选列表