Not it. Maintenance has replaced
一架海盗战机换了陀螺仪 我需要有人自告奋勇确保运作正常
a gyro on one of the Corsairs, I need a volunteer to make sure all is working.
只要一下子
It's just a quick up and down.
我以为你说"幸运” 这听起来很有趣
I thought you said"lucky." It sounds like a hoot.
我们为什么不把它给弗里茨
Why don't we give it to Fritz?
他需要练习一下降落
He could use the landing.
我来吧
I'll do it.
好
All right.
其实 如果你不介意得话 上尉
Actually, if you don't mind, Lieutenant,
拉弗里这一次说得对 我当然是对的
Lavery's right for once. 'Course I'm right.
我可以练习一下拦阻索
I could use the trap.
哪就你去吧
All yours.
莫林先生万岁
Heil Herr Mohring!
那就莫林 好
Mohring it is. All right.
现在至于你们其他人 上级命令要全面检查
All right, now as for the rest of you, command has ordered an audit
飞机所有零件的序列号♥
on serial numbers on parts across all of the planes.
所以莫林会在上面欣赏风景
So While Mohring is up there enjoying the sightseeing,
同时你们剩下的人可以确认一下
the rest of you can validate all of the serial numbers
这些维修订单上的全部序列号♥
on every single one of these maintenance orders.
谢谢你 马修
Thank you, Matthew.
是 长官
Yeah. Sir?
这需要一整天完成
That'll take all day.
如果你们动作快一点话
Only if you work quick.
莫林少尉 可以开始测试陀螺仪了
Ensign Mohring, you are clear to test the gyro.
217呼叫指挥塔
217 to tower.
陀螺仪工作运作正常
Gyro seems to be in working order.
收到 请回航
Copy that. Return to carrier.
莫林少尉 你的角度太低了
Ensign Mohring, your approach is shallow.
我正在修正
I'm correcting.
制♥造♥商编号♥
Manufacture number?
"P-5-5-1-8-4"
"P-5-5-1-8-4."
怎么了
What is it?
他没办法上甲板的
Not gonna make the deck.
他会成功的 他得慢慢地加速
He'll make it. Just gotta slowly pour on the power.
按照这个角度
On this approach?
还是重飞更好
Better to wave off.
再试一次
Try again.
坠机组待命
Crash crew, stand by.
坠机组待命
Crash crew, stand by.
就位
Man your station.
让开 进来了
Out of the Way. Coming in.
你现在还是很低 莫林
You're still 10w, Mohring.
转一圈 兄弟
Go around, pal.
慢一点 莫林
Ease it on, Mohring.
莫林少尉 拉高一点
Ensign Mohring, give me some altitude.
不 不 糟了
No, no, no, no, no!
我们需要救援
We need rescue!
加速太快了
Poured on the power too damn fast.
快点 快点
Let's go, let's go!
有人会告诉你 当初你参军的时就知道可能会难免
Some people are gonna tell you that this is what you signed up for.
不是的
It's not.
我说清楚一点
Let's be real clear.
我们失去了一位朋友
We lost a friend.
这不好受
And that is not easy.
现在 海军需要做自己该做的事
Now, the Navy's gonna do what the Navy does.
但是...
But...
我会写信给他的家人
I'll Write his family.
把他的东西寄回去
Send them his things.
大家要一起送他
The guys are getting together.
就算你真的比较了解 意味着你不一定要说出来
Just because you think you know better doesn't mean you have to say anything.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
卡罗尔落水才五秒钟
Carol hadn't been in the water five seconds
你还在说 他本来还可以做得更好
before you were talking about what he could've done better.
我们都会犯错 那都有可能是自己
We all make mistakes. That could've been me, that
别让那个戒指蒙蔽了你
Don't let that ring convince you otherwise.
他们是怎么说海盗战机的
What's the one thing they told us about the Corsair?
提醒我一下 他们是怎么说海盗战机的
Remind me. What'd they tell us about the Corsair?
你不能猛拉油门
You can't punch the throttle.
犯错会害死我们 杰西
Mistakes get us killed, Jesse.
照指示做就不会死
You don't die if you do What you're told.
兄弟们
Fellas.
你们要来吗
You coming?
敬卡罗尔
To Carol.
我们都还没上战场 就有人员牺牲了
We're not even at War, and We're losing men.
好人
Good men.
没办法找个理由怪罪 真的让人很难接受
It's just a tough pill to swallow when there's nothing to blame.
在飞行学校的游泳考试时...
The swim test in flight school...
他们让我考了十次
They made me do it ten times.
他们不相信一个黑鬼会游泳
Didn't believe that a nigger could swim.
他们把冰块倒在水里
They dumped ice in the water.
在我的飞行服里增加重量
Put Weights in my flight suit.
把我困在水下
Held me under.
他们不会在乎 我是否会死在那个泳池里
They Wouldn't have cared if I died in that pool.
但是每一次...
But every time...
我都上来了
I made it out.
我习惯了驾驶熊猫式战机
Got used to flying the Bearcat.
视野能看见一切
See everything.
降落时能看得见甲板
The deck on approach.
就在我眼前
All right in front of me.
如果有必要 我都能把它降落在我家前院
I could land it on my front yard if I had to.
而这个海盗战机...
But the Corsair...
我什么都看不到
I can't see anything.
你必须依赖降落信♥号♥♥官
You have to rely on the ISO.
很难相信降落信♥号♥♥官 不会故意让我这个黑人坠机
Hard to believe that the ISO won't crash my Black ass on purpose.
我都记不清有多少次 别人让我放弃 退出
I can't tell you how many times people have told me to give up, quit.
甚至是死
Die, even.
所以你不能每次都照指示去做
That's why you can't always do what you're told.
如果当初我照做 我就不会在这里了
If I did, I wouldn't be here.
这是我本来想教莫林的经验
That's something I was trying to teach Mohring.
你们都累了
You guys are fired.
我看出来了 我也是
I see it. Hell, I am, too.
过去几周大家很不容易
Been a rough few weeks.
幸运的是我们很快就要在戛纳靠港 进行休假了
Fortunately, we are docking in Cannes for a little shore leave.
我不知道你们怎么想
Now, I don't know about you,
但我觉得呼吸点新鲜空气 对我们所有人都有好处
but I think some fresh air would do all of us some good.
显然 上岸也要遵守舰上的规矩
Obviously, ship rules follow you ashore.
晚上23:00收假
Liberty expires at 2300.
你们是在外国城市的外国人 穿着一看就像
You are foreigners in a foreign city, and you look the part.
所以马蒂 请你们不要做任何愚蠢的麻烦事情
So please, Marty, please, dear God, don't do anything stupid.
对了 我都不能跟你们一起去了
And no, I don't wanna come with you
不管你们要做什么 但是谢谢你们
and do whatever is it that you're gonna do, but thank you.
滚吧
Go away.
别让切沃利抓到 你把那些东西卖♥♥给当地人
Don't let Cevoli catch you selling those to the locals.
让我告诉你一件事
Let me tell you something.
我从16岁就开始在海军服役
I've been in the Navy since I was 16.
我们这个职位非常危险
And our line of Work is a dangerous one.
连明天都无法保障
One Where tomorrow is never promised.
君子协定都不算是郑重作出的承诺
Hell, tomorrow's barely a gentleman's agreement.
所以如果有自♥由♥
So if there's liberty to be had,
那我们就该好好享受自♥由♥
then liberty we should take.
两美元一包 我愿意冒这个险
At two dollars a pack, I'll take a risk.
各位 祝我们玩得开心
Let's enjoy ourselves, boys.
莫林一定会坚持
Mohring would insist.
入境随俗
When in France.
这样才对 汤姆
There he is. Tom.
法国戛纳 1950年7月
我们这里有什么
What do we have here?
你好
Hello.
在牛角大道
At the Boulevard de la Croissant.
这条街上没有太多水手
Few too many sailors on this street.
这条街上感觉不像有妓院的样子
Doesn't look like a street with a whorehouse on it.
电影精选列表