有监于第二次世界大战 对全球的威胁,
美国海军号♥召 有抱负的飞行员踊跃从军,投入他们所谓的“大秀”.
但经过5年的和平 时序来到1950年, 南北♥韩♥边境的冲突愈演愈烈.
这是一个美国 “被遗忘的战争”里的故事
创作灵感来自
真实的
故事
美国海军航♥空♥站 罗德岛州 昆塞特岬
罗德岛州 北金士敦 1950年3月
它可能很难被取代
It could be tough to replace.
对 去把发动机的通风管弄一下
Yeah, go and jet the vent tube.
你真没用
You ain't worth a shit.
对 我就是在跟你说话
Yeah, I'm talking to you.
你最好跑 我说让你跑
You better run. I said run!
那边没事吧
Everything okay over there?
你是转过来的那个吗
You the transfer?
汤姆·哈德纳上尉
Lieutenant Tom Hudner.
杰西·布朗
Jesse Brown.
很高兴认识你
It's good to meet you.
你从哪里转过来 珍珠港
Where'd you come in from? Pearl Harbor.
飞"熊猫”战机 "空中袭击者”战机
Flying Bearcats? Skyraiders.
大量侧面飞行 追踪鱼雷...
Lot of profile flights. Tracking torpedoes.
战后繁忙的工作 你...
Post war busywork.
你在大秀上飞行过吗
You fly in The Big Show?
没有
I did not.
那你能在这里融入
Then you'll fit right in.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你的房♥间能看到别人办事 早上好 杰西
your room has seen action. Good morning, Jess.
你床单很干净
You're the one with clean sheets.
嗨 你就是新来的吧
Hey! You must be the new guy.
马蒂古德 要加个"E”
Marty Geode, with an"E."
你是说"G”吗 在第二个词的末尾
You mean"G"? 2 at the end.
最后是"E” 别告诉我 你也是乡下来的
Oh, Jesus! Don't tell me you're one of these country boys.
好 马蒂 小心说话
All right, Marty. Watch yourself.
博·拉弗里
Bo Lavery.
这是杰瑞 德国佬
And this is Jerry,
还有克劳特、弗里茨、海涅
or Kraut, Fritz, Heine.
他们都在工作 是 是 是
They all Work. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
很高兴认识你 不管你听到什么 我叫卡罗尔·莫林
Nice to meet you. And regardless of what you hear, the name's Carol Mohring.
很高兴认识你
Pleasure to meet you.
有好风景可以看
Now, there's a sight.
很高兴见到你 比尔 很高兴见到你
Good to see you, Bill. Good to see you.
各位 这是汤姆·哈德纳
Gents, this is Tom Hudner.
我们一起在彭萨科拉
We were in Pensacola together.
这家伙飞行技术超强
Hell of a stick.
人也长的很帅
Hell of a pretty face, too.
快帅过头了
Almost too pretty.
你们听上去很寂寞
You boys sound lonely.
欢迎来到VF32
Welcome to VF 32.
原♥子♥弹♥会把我们世界 毁成碎片
Will the atom shatter a world to fragments,
还是会让人类更繁荣
or will it be a boon to mankind?
斯大林和苏维埃 实地测试了他们自己的炸♥弹♥
Stalin and the Soviets field tested their own bomb,
让人意外的是 它的设计和我们的一样
and wouldn't you know it, it's the same design as ours.
我觉得他们在紧跟我们
I'd say that they're hot on our heels,
但这段影像是六个月前了
but this footage is already six months old.
他们很快就会把这个绑到轰炸机上
It won't be long before they strap that thing to a bomber.
博 帮我拿好 好吗
Bo, get that for me, would you?
所以 你们现在知道了
So, now you know.
各位 你们来这里不只是飞行和乱搞
Fellas, you're not just here to fly and screw.
因为他们不是闲着无所事事
'Cause they're not sitting idle.
但通过练习 这个地球上就没有飞行员
But with practice, there is not a pilot on this planet
可以战胜美国海军飞行员
who can wipe the ass of a United States naval aviator
我非常相信这一点
and I truly believe that.
没错
That's right!
好 现在开始行动...
So, nav hops...
柯尼 你跟莫林
Koenig, you got Mohring.
拉弗里 你跟古德
Lavery, you got Goode.
布朗少尉 长官
Ensign Brown! Sir.
你今天跟哈德纳中尉
You've got Lieutenant Hudner today.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
玩得开心
Have fun.
马特斯 你跟卡洛威
Matt, you take Calloway.
好 把地图拿出来 开灯 我们走
All right, maps out, lights on, let's go.
看你能否跟上 我们走
See if you can keep up. Let's go.
好的 比尔 你准备好了吗
All right, Bill. You ready?
因为如果你把那个女孩带在身边 你会有麻烦的
"Cause if you bring that girl around, you're gonna have a problem.
倒霉 她会坐在我腿上 你在说什么
Shit. She'll be sitting in my lap. What are you talking about?
这就是我要说的
That's all I'm saying.
这么暖和的天还带着羊毛帽子
Pretty warm out for a Woo1 cap.
这是我装备的一部分 永远不知道什么时候需要
It's part of my kit. Never know when you'll need it.
...工作人员让开
...personnel, stand clear.
我会尽量避开 飞到寒冷的加拿大 上尉
I'll try to keep us short of Canada, Lieutenant.
小心你的螺旋桨
Watch your prop.
尽量别挡我的路
Try not to cut off my wing.
我们回家的时候绕一点路 试着跟上
We're taking a slight detour on the way home.
再说一次
"Say again?
你在做什么 布朗少尉
What the hell are you doing, Ensign Brown?
你跟上了吗
You still with me?
听我命令 向上改变方向
Up and hard on my call.
准备好 预备 开始
Ready, set, hit it!
你想绕个路吗
Any detours you wanna make?
飞行任务进行得很精彩
Pretty slick flying for a nav hop.
可以帮助了解这架飞机
Helps to know the plane.
书里没办法学到一切
Can't learn everything from a book.
学院也不会教你一切
Or at the Academy.
了解飞机跟鲁莽低空飞行 是不同的
Well, there's knowing the plane and then there's flat batting.
关于你对僚机驾驶员有什么发现
What are you gonna find out about your wing man
当在三千米高空巡游时 上尉
cruising at 10,000 feet, Lieutenant?
给他制♥造♥一点麻烦 谁知道呢
Put him in a little bit of trouble, who knows,
说不定能看到 他是什么样的人
you might get a peek at who he really is.
我请你喝啤酒 怎么样
How 'bout I buy you a beer?
我们有很多可以聊的 我是什么样的人
Plenty to talk about between who I am
不要在飞行任务中互相伤害
and not getting each other killed on nav hops.
听起来不错 上尉
Sounds nice, Lieutenant,
但我不喝酒
but I don't drink.
你看到灯塔了吗
Did you get to see the lighthouse?
看到了
I did.
餐饮时间到 伙计们
It's chow time, boys.
好的
All right.
嘿 马蒂 递一把叉子给我
Hey, Marty, pass me one of those forks.
这看起来很美味 祝你们胃口好 伙计们
This looks delicious. Bon appetit, boys.
谢谢老爹
Thank you, Dad.
给我一张餐巾纸
Give me one of them napkins.
所以 湾流酒吧还可以
So, the Gulf stream's all right.
这儿有点忙不过来
Tends to be a little busy.
有很多本地人
Lot of locals,
但很多大学女生 喜欢在学校的晚上出去玩
but a lot of college girls who like to go out on school nights.
沙道的周四很不错
Sadao's is good on Thursdays.
迪博适合周六和周日去
Dimber's is the move to make on Saturdays and Sundays,
如果你不介意入场费
if you don't mind the cover.
把这当做一种投资
Just think of that as an investment though.
相信我
Trust me.
但我要警告你
But, I gotta warn ya,
不管你去哪里 最近都不太好混
no matter where you go, it is rough these days.
是的 这里的姑娘们很挑剔
All right, girls around here do not go for participation medals.
不管她们说什么 她们在找获得战争荣誉的士兵
Despite what they say, they are looking for that war tin.
英雄勋章
That hero tin.
在这里 只有切沃利一个人合格
And here, that's only Cevoli.
他有海军十字勋章还有妻子
Got a Navy Cross and he's got a wife.
这两件事可能有关联
Might be connected.
等一下 你没结婚 对吧
Wait, you ain't married, are you?
没有 我先从海军开始 剩下的之后再说
No. I'll start with the Navy, figure out the rest later.
聪明的男人
Smart man.
你是怎么进来的
How'd you come in?
珍珠港之后马上就申请读科班了
电影精选列表