Yes, sir.
起落架
201呼叫205 你在吗
201 to 205. You there?
说吧 201
Go ahead, 201.
我的起落架好像出了问题 你能确认吗
I seem to be having some trouble with my landing gear. Can you confirm?
你的起落架正在中转
Your gear is in transit.
201呼叫橄榄球
201 to rug.
出现机械故障 没办法带领我们飞到任务区域
We got a mechanical issue, and can't lead us to the mission area.
领队交给205
Passing the lead to 205.
收到 205 你可以前进
Roger, 205. You are cleared for the downwind.
保持在鸭绿江右侧 汤姆
Stay on the right side of the river, Tom.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
北朝鲜新义州和中国边境 1950年11月
205 下降等待时间
205 is in hot.
205呼叫飞行控制中心
205 to Flight.
现在开始掩护炮火
Commencing flak suppression now.
是米格
It's a MiG!
柯尼 带上古德和拉弗里 集中在防空上
Koenig, take Geode and Lavery. Stay on the AA.
交给我们 杰西 往左
We're on it. Jesse, break left.
我们把这个人调遣走
Let's hose this guy.
收到
Roger that!
狩猎愉快
Happy hunting.
现在是博时间
It's Bo time.
三次不错的袭击 马上回来再攻击一次防空
Three good hits. Coming around for another run on the AA.
你看到他了吗
See him? Negative.
没有 我什么都没看到
I got nothing.
敌人在高出 啊 敌人在高处
Bandit high! Bandit high!
分开远离
Break!
汤姆 他在追着我
Tom! He's on me pretty good!
我穿过峡谷把他引向你
I'm gonna bring him to you through the canyon.
不如我们给他看灯塔 在中间见
I say we show him the lighthouse. Meet me in the middle.
敌方防空已消灭 重复一次 敌人防空已消灭
Enemy AA is silenced. I repeat, enemy AA is silenced.
收到 飞行领队 现在靠近目标
Copy that, Flight Leader. Approaching target now.
快点
Come on.
好 我看到你了
Okay, I have a visual on you.
往右 听我命令向上改变方向
Break right, up and hard on my call.
收到
Roger that!
预备 拉
Ready, Set,
射击
Hit it!
不错 汤姆
Good hit, Tom!
飞得好 杰西 飞得不错
Quite fine, Jesse! Quite fine!
这里是黑豹领队 接近目标
This is Panther lead. Approaching target.
打得好 正中目标
Good hit, good hit.
后桥炸毁 再回来继续
Rear bridge is down. Coming back around.
我们完成任务回家 黑豹
Let's bring it home, Panthers.
飞行领队 我们遇到了来自中国一方的防空
Flight lead, We've got AA coming from the Chinese side.
不能碰他们
We can't touch 'em.
该撤退了
Time to bug out.
收到
Roger that.
205 我还有指令
205, I still have ordnance.
我不能袭击桥
I can hit the bridge.
太多防空了 211 退下
It's too much AA, 211. Stand down.
杰西 退下 这是命令
Jesse, stand down! That's an order!
直接命中
That's a direct hit!
直接命中 桥已炸毁
That's a direct hit! Bridge is down!
好样的 杰西
That a boy, Jesse!
太好了 厉害
There we go, ace!
易洛魁 我是205
Iroquois, this is 205.
两座桥均已炸毁
Both bridges have been destroyed.
返回到船上
Returning to ship.
收到 205 做得好
Copy that, 205. Good work.
看来我错过了精彩的一程 是吧
Seems like I missed one hell of a ride, huh?
情报已经证实 逃跑通道已经摧毁 做得好
Intelligence has confirmed that that rat line has been crippled. Well done.
现在 我们都依然在待命
Now, we are all still on standby,
但所有人去洗个澡 吃点东西
but everybody go get yourselves cleaned up for some chow.
我们去吃东西 做得好 汤姆
Let's go, boys. Let's get some food. Good job, Tom.
这是任务报告
Here's the mission report.
做得好 哈德纳
Well done, Hudner.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
很好
Good.
坐下
Sit down.
那种感觉
That feeling?
这是工作做得好的尘俗
That's the mundanity of a job Well done.
你知道人类历史上 发生过多少战争吗
You know how many wars there have been in the history of mankind?
不 当然不知道
No, course not.
因为多数战争都被遗忘了
"Cause most wars are forgotten.
其中参战的所有人 他们赢过的所有奖章
All the men who fought in 'em, and all the medals they won.
英雄和机械都隐退在了历史书的背后
Heroes and hardware fade to the back of the history books
因为重要的不是战争
because it's not about war.
这场战争永远不会结束 没有胜利日 没有终点线
This war never ends, there's no V Day, there's no finish line.
人生中的真正斗争是 做一个可以被人依赖的人
The real battle in all of life is being someone that people can count on.
这不是由一个瞬间定义的
And that isn't defined in a single moment.
要一辈子始终支持别人 才能赢得
You earn that with a lifetime of showing up.
这些矛盾无法定义你 你也不希望被这些定义
These conflicts, they don't define you, Tom. You don't want 'em to.
相信我
Trust me.
去弄点吃的
Go get something to eat.
去吧
Go on.
喂 汤姆
Hey, Tom.
最重要的是什么
What's the most important thing?
全员回家
Bring 'em home.
你做到了
You did.
下碣隅军事基地 北朝鲜长津湖 1950年11月
你知道我还需要什么吗
You know What else I could use?
更多毛毯
Warm blankets?
火
Fire?
要是有阳光就更好了
The sun, maybe?
再跟伊丽莎白·泰勒拍张照片
Another shot with Liz Taylor.
天啊 巴迪 你别再说了
Oh, Jesus! Buddy, you gotta stop saying that.
你一直没机会跟丽莎拍照
You never had a shot with Liz.
你没注意听
You weren't paying attention.
我现在想要脚趾感觉 而不是跟丽莎拍照
I would take feeling in my toes rather than a shot with Liz right now.
你觉得他们今晚会袭击我们吗
You think they'll hit us tonight?
我觉得会
I would.
你从来不会说点好听的吗
You ever got anything nice to say?
来了 靠
Incoming!
医护兵
Corpsman!
弹着点朝下
Downrange!
向左移♥动♥ 随意开火
Move left! Fire at will!
快 快 快点
Move, move, move!
怎么了
What's going on?
看来任务报告说 我忽略了指挥官员的命令
Looks like the mission report said I ignored my commanding officer's orders.
但你知道这东西该怎么做
Well, you know how this stuff works.
我只是写了发生的事情
I only wrote down what happened.
很高兴知道你是这样看的 上尉
I'm glad that's what you saw, Lieutenant.
事实如此
It's what happened.
有什么区别 我们完成了任务
Look, what difference does it make? We got the job done.
不服从
Insubordination.
这是他们在我适合报告里写的
That's what they're putting in my fitness report.
切沃利需要明白...
No, Cevoli's gotta understand...
是切沃利上面的人决定的
It's coming from above Cevoli, Tom.
舰长已经看过了
Skipper's already read it.
杰西 我并不想发生那件事 你想发生什么 科班先生
Jesse, I didn't want that to happen. What did you want to happen, Mr. Academy?
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, pal.
这件事真的让我很失望
You really hamstringed me on this one.
我报告上写了那样一句话 就没办法晋升了
I can't get promoted with that on my report.
你们想过 我们会看到米格吗
You ever think we'd see a MiG?
该死 我以为古德会一路逃回到布鲁克林
Hell, I thought Goode was gonna bail out all the way back to Brooklyn.
米格冒出来的时候 吓尿裤子的人是你
You're the one who shit his pants when the MiG swooped in.
问一下 你换尿布了吗 不如你来检查一下
By the way, you changed your diaper yet? Why don't you come check?
是啊 你们两个那样被袭击能幸运活着回来了
Yeah, we're lucky we made it out alive the Way you two shoot.
这个当做目标怎么样
How's that for aim?
我需要你帮我一件事
I need your help with something.
电影精选列表