Applied to the Academy right after Pearl Harbor.
我想帮忙
I wanted to help.
我们都是想帮忙
As We all did.
但你来了之后发现创造了英雄
But yeah, show up to find the heroes are made,
全军都在待命
the fleets mothballed.
战争在我毕业前的一个月 结束了
War ended a month before I graduated.
我们应该是出生晚了几年
You know, I suppose we were born a few years too late.
也可能是出生太早了
Or too early.
整个世界看起来都不一样了
The whole world's looking different.
你想过会和一个有色人种飞行员 在同一个中队吗
Hell, did you ever think that you'd be in a squadron with a colored aviator?
我来这里是吃饭的
Well, I didn't come here to not eat.
为此干杯 好
Cheers to that. All right.
蛤蜊好吃吗
How are the clams?
嗨
Hi.
你回来得正好 刚好能一起吃晚餐
You are just in time to get dinner together.
是 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
不过可以先跳一支舞吗
But may I have a dance first?
当然可以
Always.
一直如此
Always.
我进来的时候 看到邻居了
I saw our neighbor on my way in.
我今天早上看到她了
I saw her this morning.
看起来是位不错的女士
She looked like a nice woman.
有人看起来不错吗
Someone can look nice?
我不是吗
Didn't I?
我以为她看起来像个母老虎
I thought you looked like a mean old hen.
黛西 嗯哼
Daisy? Mm-hmm
过来
Come on.
你这样很赖皮 数量上占优势
That's cheap. Strength in numbers, darling.
你会给你的宝宝涂抹吗 我可以给我的一个宝宝涂
You gonna paint your baby? I'ma paint one of my babies.
好 来吧
Nah. Come on, come on!
来了
Come on.
注意了
Incoming!
我知道飞行员晚上是不能飞行的
Well, I know a pilot can't fly at night.
不知道她从哪里学来的
Wonder where she got that from.
他们去哪里了
Where they go?
他们去哪里了
Where they go?
他们去哪里了 这里
Where they There!
我的眼睛 好吧
It's us. Okay, okay.
我投降
We surrender.
士兵 你表现得很好 可惜不是我的对手
Well, it was well fought, soldier, but sadly, you were no match.
警官
Officers.
里面很吵
Awfully loud in here.
邻居投诉噪音太大
Neighbors made a noise complaint.
肯定是那个看起来不错的投诉
Must've been the nice looking one.
♪ 但我听说
♪ What I've been fold
♪ 我不知道 但我听说
♪ I don't know what I've been fold
♪ 海军翅膀漆成了金色
♪ Navy wings are painted gold
♪ 我需要两个飞翼机来重新飞行
♪ I need two wing walkers for a respot.
♪ FOD上的所有黄色衬衫都往下走
♪ All yellow shirts on FOD walk down.
早上好 孩子们
Morning, boys!
似乎几天前 我们的一架侦察机坠落波罗的海
Seems one of our reconnaissance planes went down over the Baltic a few days ago.
在报纸上看不到的
Now, what you won't see here in the newspaper
是五角大楼拿到的照片
is the photos the Pentagon has
海军飞行员制♥服♥被冲上岸
of Navy flight uniforms washed up on the shore
起落架上打满了子弹
and the landing gear, which is absolutely riddled with bullets.
这可不只是侵略的安静行为
That is more than a quiet act of aggression.
华盛顿要我们准备好 回应俄♥国♥人
Washington wants us ready to respond to the Russians
这就是我们要准备的
and this is what we're gonna get ready with.
向F4U海盗战机问好
Say hello to the F4U Corsair.
战争后飞过这个机型一段时间
Flew the hog a little after the war.
但是海军让它们更胖、更刻薄了
But the Navy's gone and made 'em fatter and meaner.
海盗战机对你们很多人来说 会是新的机型 但别担心
Now, I know that the Corsair will be new for a lot of you, but don't worry.
就像我一样 它在大秀中赢得了一席之位
Just like yours truly, she earned her stripes in The Big Show.
这架飞机会让你们打入敌人一方
Now, this is a plane that will get your hands dirty.
你们会距离行动非常近
You're gonna be so close to the action,
你们会开始想 加入军队是错的
you're gonna start to think that you made the mistake of joining the Army.
我要说一句 它有一个让人难忘的名字
And I gotta mention, she's got a rather unfortunate nickname.
"寡妇制♥造♥者”
"The Widow maker."
幸好我没结婚
Good thing I ain't hitched.
它们也叫它"少尉消灭者”
Well, they also call her the"Ensign Eliminator."
这个引擎是你们飞过的 最有动力的东西
This engine's one of the most powerful things you'll ever fly behind.
油门控制太厉害 会翻转
You throttle her too hard, she'll spin you over.
它有足够的扭力可以翻转一栋房♥子 所以动力上尽量慢点
She's got enough torque to flip a house, SO go easy on the power.
空军大队司令想让我们全部了解清楚
CAG Wants us up to speed and fast.
所以 使用手册已经放在准备室了
So, manuals are getting dropped off in the ready room.
还有其它问题吗
Any other questions,
上帝保佑你们 跟这位柯尼教授一起熟悉下飞机吧
God help ya, take 'em up with the good Professor Koenig here.
好的
All right.
看起来很赏心悦目 是吧 寡妇制♥造♥者
She looks pretty mean, huh? The"Wid0w maker."
她很漂亮
She is a beaut!
嘿 柯尼教授 漂亮得过分了
Hey, Professor K? She's awful purdy.
你们不知道自己在用它做什么 以前不知道也没阻止过我
Now, Bo, you don't know what you're doing with this thing.
需要送你吗
Need a lift?
大家说你有家人在附近
Guys said you had family nearby?
在瀑布河对面
Across the bay in Fall River.
他们一定很幸福 你回来了
They must be happy, having you back.
如果我为了家庭回去工作 他们会更幸福
I think they'd be happier if I were coming back to work for the family.
我本来应该接手我爸的杂货商店
Supposed to take over my old man's grocery stores.
但我想去冒险
But I was called to adventure.
你呢
What about you?
你为什么来这里
What brought you here?
我一直想飞行
Always wanted to fly.
我想去最棒的飞行员飞行的地方
Wanted to fly where the best pilots flew.
那就是海军
That'd be the Navy.
谢谢你送我 没问题
Thanks for the lift. Of course.
夫人 我是汤姆·哈德纳
Ma'am. Tom Hudner.
黛西
Daisy.
可以给你拿点喝的吗
Can I get you something to drink?
我确定哈德纳上尉有计划
I'm sure Lieutenant Hudner has plans.
我该回去了 夫人
Better be getting back, ma'am.
对了 你家很漂亮
Beautiful house, by the way.
从地面上看起来真不错
Nice to see it from the ground.
谢谢
Thank you.
友好一点 什么
Play nice. What?
客气一点
Play nice.
我还不了解他
I don't know about him yet.
我们的车呢
Where's our car?
我们的宝贝呢
Where's our baby?
在睡觉
Sleeping
车子在路边
Car's on the side of the road.
不要了
Abandoned.
好吧
Okay.
轮胎可能已经不见了
Tires are probably gone.
嘿 飞行员
Hey, airmen!
我的尾翼要多一些空气
My tail fin could use some air.
准备待命
Stand by for check time.
准备待命
Stand by for check time.
喂 上尉
Hey, Lieutenant!
我觉得它很喜欢我
I think she likes me.
小心一语成忏
Famous last words.
她不会咬人的 别怕
She's not gonna bite.
你们知道手册里没有什么吗
You know what's not in the manual?
这机头有多大
How big this damn nose is.
无法看到航♥空♥母舰的时候 怎么降落在上面
How the hell are you supposed to land on a carrier if you can't see it?
一切的位置都变了 但一切又都没变
Not everything's in the same place, Carol, but everything's the same.
只是变了位置
Just in different places.
你们知道 我学习 怎么飞熊猫的时候 坠毁了一架
Hey. You know I crashed a Bearcat when I was learning to fly it?
你最好别让古德听到你说了什么
You know, you better not let Goode hear you say that.
太晚了
Too late.
很多优秀的战机飞行员
Many outstanding fighter pilot achievements
成就似乎很难以置信
电影精选列表