may seem almost unbelievable.
但一旦你们学到 他们是怎样获得这些胜利的
But once you have learned how they accomplished these victories,
以及他们使用的体系
and the system they used,
你们会发现这只是有点能力
you'll realize it's just a trick of the trade
知道怎样操作的飞行员 做出的行业把戏
carried out by fighting men with the ability and know how
能赢得空中战斗
that it takes to win aerial battles.
如今美国海军战斗机 战术的主题是团队合作
The keynote of fighter tactics in the United States Navy today is teamwork.
团队合作、协调、合作 你们想怎么说都行
Teamwork, coordination, cooperation, call it what you will,
赋予战斗机在护卫轰炸机
gives the fighter its greatest value
和鱼雷机执行任务方面的最大价值
in escorting bombers and torpedo planes on their missions.
让各战机之间能互相掩护
In enabling fighters to protect other fighters,
在意味着失去或者拯救航♥空♥母舰的交战中 赢得胜利
in winning engagements that may mean the losing or the saving of a carrier.
你们要用头脑作战
You have to fight them with your head,
使用自己的判断力
using your judgment,
让你们操纵飞机的技术
your skill in plane handling,
以及你们出色的枪炮射击技巧 取得优势
and your superior gunnery to turn the odds in your favor.
利用好每一个瞬间是对生命的保障
It's a matter of life insurance to make every split second count.
甲板上的人注意
Attention on deck.
跟你们刚才一样 各位 不用立正
As you were, gentlemen. As you were.
我是托马斯·西森舰长 我指挥莱特号♥航♥空♥母舰
I'm Captain Thomas Sisson, and I command the USS Leyte.
我们了解到苏联正在使用手段谋取
Now, we have learned that the Soviets are jockeying
地中海的一个不冻港口
for a warm water port in the Mediterranean.
他们认为可以霸占欧洲 恐吓我们新的北约盟友
Now, they think they can bully their way into Europe and spook our new NATO allies.
华盛顿认为 我们最好能阻止他们的阴谋
Well, DC thinks it's best if we prevent them from doing so.
我们正在编排队伍 防止冷战变成战争
And we are crewing up to keep the Cold War from turning hot,
切沃利告诉我 人才都在这里
and Cevoli here tells me this is the best place to do so.
我们下周出航
We ship out next week.
期待你们给位的加入
Look forward to having you on board.
好的 请座下
All right, all right.
还记得我告诉你们 要尽快进入状态吗
You remember when I told you to get up to speed, and fast?
我的意思是越来越快
I meant speedier and faster.
这周末有航舰资格考试
Carrier quals are at the end of the week.
如果没法把海盗战机降落在莱特航母上
You can't land a Corsair on the Leyfe,
你们就会要上岸去托皮卡工作
you get yourself a nice dry land job in Topeka
或者更糟糕的地方服勤 上帝保佑你们
or some place even shittier, God help you.
不管怎样
Either Way,
伙计们 把你们的酒吧账单都结算一下
start settling up your bar tab, boys.
我们要离开罗德岛州
We are leaving Rhode Island.
哦 终于来了
Here it comes.
离开这里并不代表一定就会上战场 黛西
Just because I'm going doesn't mean I'm fighting, Daisy.
参军就是这样 亲爱的
That's the deal, darling.
记得吗
Remember?
我们知道 这一天可能会来
We knew this day might come.
知道并不能让我觉得好过些
And yet it doesn't make it any easier.
但没有关系
But we'll be okay.
会很生气...
Mad...
但没事
but okay.
没事
Okay.
杰西 怎么了
Jesse, What's going on?
说实话...
Honestly...
我满脑子都在想 明天海盗战机降落的事
My mind's on landing that Corsair tomorrow.
杰西 你从没遇过没法降落的飞机
You never met a plane you couldn't land, Jesse.
这架飞机会毁了我的
This plane will be the death of me.
我没法像在开熊猫战机上一样 看到外面
I can't see like I can out the Bearcat.
让我的直觉变迟钝了
Fogs my instincts.
你的直觉...
Your instincts...
是我在这个世界上 相信的少数几个东西
are one of the few things in this world that I trust.
如果你没法信任那种飞机
And if you can't trust that plane,
那就相信能让你安全降落的地方
you gotta put it in whatever will get you down safe.
正解 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
准备好了吗 卡罗尔 试着跟上 马蒂
You ready, Carol? Try and keep up, Marty.
计分板上最后一名 今天晚上请喝酒 男孩们
Bottom of the board buys drinks tonight, boys.
那么 我希望你们带了现金
I hope you brought cash, then.
不需要 我们花你的就行
Won't need it, we'll be spending yours.
你什么都不是
You ain't shit.
你永远无法降落那架飞机 黑鬼
You ain't never landing that plane, nigger.
臭小子
Boy.
你这种人根本就不该飞行
Your monkey ass shouldn't even be flying.
飞行行动开始 飞行行动开始
Flight ops commence, flight ops commence.
注意清出跑道 全员都上甲板
Be aware of all prop Wash. All hands on deck.
不需要全员
Don't need all hands.
快行动
Doing it!
所有飞行员各就各位
All repair parties, man your stations.
1950年5月 莱特号♥航母 在昆塞特离岸
那是哈德纳
That's Hudner.
你的角度很好 注意一下降落信♥号♥♥官就行
You're on a good approach, Hudner. Just keep an eye on the ISO.
厉害 帅哥
All right, pretty boy.
好 三比一 他会错过降落时机
All right, three to one he misses it.
我跟你赌了
I'll take the action.
如果他落水就加钱
Bonus if he splashes?
真是的 博 我们不想让他死
Christ, Bo, we don't want him dead.
布朗少尉 你太高了
Ensign Brown, you're too high.
这个角度不太好
That's a shit approach.
加油 拉高一点
Come on. Get your nose up.
他为什么不听降落信♥号♥♥官的指挥
Why isn't he listening to the ISO?
哇 天啊
Geez!
差一点 布朗 你想结束吗
That was pretty close, Brown. Do you wanna call it?
我转一圈再回来
I'm coming back around.
坠机组 待命
Crash crew, stand by.
你还是太高了 布朗
You're still too high, Brown.
你没有对准降落区
You're not in the groove.
我会对准的
I'll get there.
很好 杰西
All right, Jesse.
好样的
Attabvy!
所有人注意
Attention, all hands.
一小时后飞行行动开始
Flight operations commence in one hour.
所有甲板上有时间的人手步行15米
FOD walk in 15 mikes. All available hands on deck.
步行15米
FOD walk in 15 mikes.
你怎么做的不重要 降落了才重要 伙计们
Doesn't matter how you did it. Just matters that you got down, pal.
伙计们
Fellas,
你们全部通过了航舰考试的资格
you all passed your carrier quals.
干得好
Good job
这样才对嘛
That's what I'm talking about.
得分最高的是...
Top marks go to... Yeah.
哈德纳上尉 唯一完美的成绩
Lieutenant Hudner with the only perfect grade.
混♥蛋♥
Oh, bastard.
接下来不能不提 布朗少尉了
Which brings us to Ensign Brown.
差杀我所
D N K U A!
差点杀了我们所有人
Damn near killed us all.
祝你们今晚玩个痛快 各位 我们明早出发
Enjoy tonight, boys. We ship out in the morning.
趁着最后这个时间
And now is the time, if you haven't already,
尽快把你们的事安排好
get all your affairs in order.
下课
All right.
你有什么事还需要安排 兄弟
What affairs do you have to get in order, my friend?
我要去丹佛了 各位
I'm headed to Denver, boys.
降落得很精彩
That was some landing.
我从来不会醉到不能驾驶
I'm never too drunk to drive.
我只是想让它变得有趣
Just trying to keep it interesting.
你的车修好了吗
You get your car fixed yet?
你要和他们去酒吧吗
You heading to the bar with the guys?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
你想进来吗
Wanna come in?
嗨 黛西
Hey, Daisy?
在
Yes?
我跟你说过什么
What did [ tell you?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
妈咪
Mommy?
放开我 好
Let me get her. Okay.
很高兴再次见到你 我也是
Nice to see you again. You as Well.
你喜欢哪个
Which one do you like?
蓝色的那个
The blue one?
电影精选列表