只要那个地方有法国女人 我就开心
As long as this place has French women, I'm happy.
这点很好解决
We'll be Jake on that front.
太好了 反正我把钱都输光了
Right, I lost all my money anyway. Come on.
我们要走了 抱歉
We're leaving? Sorry.
不好意思打扰了
Excuse me?
伊丽莎白小姐 谢谢你邀请我们
Miss Elizabeth, thank you for having us.
你真的太好了
It was very kind of you.
你们玩够了吗
Well, is that it for you boys?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
好 你们出去注意安全
Well, you be safe out there.
借点运气
Would you?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们有点走出自♥由♥区了
We're a little outside the liberty area.
你我不说这里 没人知道 上尉
I won't tell if you don't, Lieutenant. Voila!
这里 这里 看看这里
Voila, voila! Look at that.
你怎么找到这个地方的
How'd you find this place?
女士好
Bonjour. Ladies.
真不赖
You behave.
请给我一杯威士忌
Un, Whiskey, please.
注意
Careful.
女士们
Ladies!
酒来了 快喝完了
And drinks. Here you go.
你要懂得发挥自己的优势
So you gotta use What ya got.
长得帅让我追到了黛西 你呢
Being handsome helped me land Daisy, but you?
你...
You?
我们需要一个不同的方法
We're gonna need a different approach.
不如...
How about...
你是来到法国的美国飞行员
You're an American aviator in France?
我就只有这个优势
That's all I got?
你要善加利用自己最最突出的一点
Gotta play to your strengths, Lieutenant.
听你的
Sir.
你没别翅膀 你真会开玩笑
You're without your wings. You gotta be kidding me.
不 杰西 我不要你的翅膀
No, no, Jesse, I'm not takin' your Wings.
只是借用一下而已
Just borrowing.
况且 我毕业的时长官拒绝帮我别徽章
Plus, my CO refused to pin 'em on me during graduation,
所以对我没那么有情感意义
so they're not that sentimental.
至少现在你看起来很符合职业
Now, at least you look the part.
变个魔术怎么样 魔术
What about a magic trick? Magic trick?
对 你会变魔术
Yeah. You know magic tricks?
我就会一个...
I I know 'em. I know...
会还是不会 反正是个魔术
Yes or no? It's a magic trick.
你会一个魔术 对
You know a magic trick? Yeah.
就像我说的 你要利用自己的优势
Like I said, you gotta use What you got.
"这是我第一次来法国”
"It's my first time in France."
抱歉 没关系
Sorry. It's okay.
说法语"你好”
Just say,"Bonjour."
你好 你好
Bonjour. Bonjour.
你好 你好
Bonjour. Bonjour.
我想让你们女士们看一个魔术
I'd like to, treat you ladies to a magic trick.
这个叫口吐火焰飞行员
It's called the Fire Breathing Aviator.
你认识弗兰克·西纳特拉吗
You know Frank Sinatra?
他是我的远房♥亲戚 对
He's my third cousin.Yeah.
虽然我跟他声音不像 但长得很像 对吧
Yeah. I don't sound like him, but I sure as hell look like him, right?
这个戴在你身上好看多了
Looks better on you. You're the pilot in command.
波尔多 宝贝 我不喝葡萄酒
Bordeaux? Baby, I don't drink wine. No.
原谅我这没文化的朋友 他什么都不知道
Forgive my uncultured friend. He doesn't know a damn thing.
我会坚持喝威士忌
Stick to whiskey.
你还能进来这儿啊
They let you in here?
你们所有人出现之前 我跟丽莎本来都快成了
You know, I had something going with Liz before y'all showed up.
我觉得她结婚了
I think she's married.
有意思吗 你个杂耍工
Something funny, sideshow?
等我一下 马上回来
Excuse me, just give me one second.
玩杂耍的是你
You're the one that brought the circus.
喂
Hey.
怎么了 没什么
What's going on? Nothing.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
你需要这个三脚猫朋友来帮你
You need your pansy ass friend here to help you out?
喂 不要这么冲动
Hey. All right, We can cool it.
我们喝酒就好
We've all been drinking.
汤姆 我没事
Tom. I'm good. Hey, hey.
我知道
I know.
等我教训完你 你就有事了
Yeah, but you won't be after I'm done with you.
支援 汤姆 快点
Back up! Tom! Come on!
别这样
Come on! Sorry.
汤姆 那里有人
Tom! There's someone there.
别打了 住手
Come on! Stop! Stop! Stop!
快点 放开她 嘿 嘿
Come on! Let go of him! Hey! Hey!
各位 我们该走了 住手
Come on, boys, We gotta go! Stop! Stop!
快点 走吧 我们走 快跑
Come on! Let's go! Run! We gotta go. Run!
糟了 你的翅膀
Shoot, your Wings.
算你们走运 快走
Y'all lucky! Let's go!
别慢吞吞的
Hustle, ladies!
汤姆 怎么了 那边 那边
Tom, come on! Tom, that way! That Way!
老天 快点走
Oh, God! Go, go, go!
你知道我是怎么做到的吗
You know how I do that trick?
我把香烟含在嘴里
I eat the cigarette.
你不用这么拼命吧
You didn't have to do that.
我得到了吻
I got the kiss.
真希望你没有打他
I wish you hadn't hit him.
换做是你 也会这样做的
You Would've done the same for me.
我不是想要你说"谢谢”
Not hunting for a thank you.
但你想要打架
You were hunting for a fight though.
为我的僚机搭档出头
Defending my wing man.
我可以处理好自己的战斗
I can fight my own fights.
我已经这样做很久了
Been doing it for a long time now.
杰西·布朗
Jesse Brown.
一个人的中队
Squadron of one.
尽快到待命室 有大事发生了
Ready room. ASAP. Something big's going down.
希望你们昨晚玩得很开心
I hope that you all had fun last night,
因为北朝鲜冲破了三八线了
because the North Koreans came pouring over the 38th Parallel.
他们占领了首尔
They have taken Seoul.
如果他们占领了南部半岛 接下就是日本
If they take the rest of the southern peninsula, it's on to Japan,
华盛顿分♥析♥ 那我们想遏制共♥产♥主义的努力就白费了
and there go our efforts to contain communism, so says Washington.
这对我们来说 意味着什么
So, what does that mean for us?
意味着轮到我们出动了
It means we're up.
我们准备启航前往韩国
We're setting sail for Korea.
我知道对你们几乎所有人而言
Now, I know that for almost all of you,
这会是第一次见证战争
this will be the first time you're seeing combat.
你们的训练很重要 没错
Your training is important, yes.
你们当然要确保 做需要做的
And you are sure as hell ready to do What you need to do.
我会确保
I made sure of that.
但最重要的事情是
But the most important thing is this:
我们要一人不少地回家
We bring everyone home.
一人不少地带回家
We bring everyone home.
北朝鲜海岸东侧 1950年11月
布拉斯担心可能已经有十万中国人
Brass is worried there may be as many as 100,000 Chinese
进驻北朝鲜了 准备好立刻应战
already in North Korea, ready to lake up the fight at a moment's notice.
麦克阿瑟命令B29 炸毁鸭绿江边境上的两座桥
MacArthur ordered B 29's to take out two bridges along the Yalu River, on the border,
希望能减缓中国♥军♥队送往北朝鲜 但是没炸成功
hoping to slow the Chinese from sending in any more troops. But they missed.
所以我会来领导32战斗中队
So, I will lead the Fighting 32.
我们会摧毁新义州市的防空
We will take out the antiaircraft in Stout ju City.
眼镜猴 你们会支持黑豹飞行
Tarsiers, you will fly support for the Panthers
直到他们可以安全进入 炸毁这些桥
until it is safe for them to come in and bomb those bridges.
这是友情提示 先生们
This is just a friendly reminder, gentlemen.
不要投掷或者炸毁鸭绿江 中国那一侧的任何东西
Don't shoot or bomb anything on the Chinese side of the river,
除非你们想全权负责 再开启一次世界大战
unless you Wanna be personally responsible for starting another world war.
我们直接飞到炮火的地方
We're flying directly into gunfire.
我需要所有人精准
I need everyone sharp.
机灵一点
Be smart.
准备好
Be ready.
是 长官
电影精选列表