If they hate your guts, you know that too.
说英语的婆娘们 你根本不知道你能不能得手
English broads, you don't even know if you're gonna get it,
等她们让你大出血之后
and by the time they drain you for a couple hundred,
你也已经基本失去兴趣了
you've lost interest anyway.
白种盎格鲁撒克逊新教♥徒♥女人是最糟的
WASPs are the worst.
我刚告诉她们我是犹太人
I just told 'em I'm Jewish.
好了 史蒂夫 我们别废话了
Okay Steve, let's cut the bullshit,
是时候进入正题了
get down to business.
你正经历艰难时刻 非常艰难 我很抱歉
Now you had a tough time, really tough, and I'm sorry.
我是真的很抱歉
I mean, I really am.
可那个剧本在几周之前就该写好了
But that script was supposed to be ready weeks ago.
那笔钱必须在年底前
The money's gotta be spent before the end of the year
花在新项目上
or the project's off.
我们能得到这笔钱全是因为你的名声
That money's only there because of your name.
我把我自己都搭进去了
I'm committed myself.
这他妈是我的钱 我需要那个剧本
It's my God damn money and I need that script.
听着 这就是接下来将要发生的
Now here's what's gonna happen.
我们要回到多伦多
We're gonna go back to Toronto.
我的车会把你送回你的房♥子
My car, will take you to your house.
你打包好行李然后回到飞机上
You'll pack, and get back to the jet.
然后我的人就会带你飞去佛罗里达
Then my guys will take you to Florida,
或者是洛杉矶 你想去的他妈的任何地方
or LA, or wherever the hell you have to go,
然后重新开始写作
and get back to writing.
需要我进去帮您打包吗 先生?
Shall I come in and help you pack, sir?
不 你在这里等着
No, you wait here.
现在 我需要那个剧本
[Burt] Now I need that script,
两周之内就要
and I want it in two weeks.
我不去了
I'm not going.
先生?
Sir?
跟霍洛维茨先生说我不去了
Tell Mr. Horowitz I'm not going.
可是先生 霍洛维茨先生指示我必须确认您...
But sir, Mr. Horowitz instructed me to be sure that you...
让霍洛维茨先生见鬼去吧
Damn Mr. Horowitz.
你♥他♥妈♥的以为你在干什么?
[Burt] What the fuck do you think you're doing?
司机在车上用车载电♥话♥打给我
The driver just called me on the car phone.
这就是你想玩的游戏吗?
Is this some sort of game you want to play?
我会告得你
I'll sue you 'til you're on your knees
跪地求饶 史蒂欧
fucking begging, Steve-O.
我们可不是在玩游戏
We're not playing games here.
我们不是在玩游戏
We're not playing games.
你听见我说话了吗?
You hear me?
史蒂文 史蒂文 你在吗?
Steven, Steven, are you there?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
该死的 史蒂文 你在那儿 我知道你在那儿
God damn it, Steven, you're there, I know you're there.
现在你给我听着
Now you listen to me,
那辆车还在外面等着
that car is still waiting outside.
你快到那辆车上去然后出发
You get in that car and deliver,
不然 上帝保佑 我要...
or so help me God, I'll put...
我一个人走在湿漉漉的大道上
I walk the wet boulevard alone.
像是对任何人发出的邀请
An open invitation to anyone. (people chattering)
我咬着唇忍♥住眼泪
I bit my lips to keep back the tears.
他们会怎么想?
What would they think?
我不在乎 也不敢想
I cared not, I dared not.
我拥有的只有那些痛苦的记忆
All I had were the tortured memories
关于一个我曾经的爱人
of a love I had once known.
我依然能感受到他印在我纯洁嘴唇上热烈的吻
I could still feel his burning kisses on my virgin lips.
当你看着我的时候 就像在看一部B级电影
When you look at me, it's like any grade B movie.
我悄声说“你好吗 约翰尼”
I whisper, "Hello Johnny."
你叫什么名字来着?
What was your name again?
蜜糖 你呢?
Honey, and yours?
吮吸 蜜糖 吮吸
Suckle, Honey, Suckle.
你知道吗 我写了许多这样的剧本
You know, I have written a dozen scripts like this,
可还是不知道该怎么跟你们这些女孩们搭讪
and I still don't know how to pick you girls up.
当你看着我的时候
When you look at me,
就像在看一部B级电影
it's like any grade B movie.
我悄声说“你好吗 约翰尼”
I whisper, "Hello Johnny."
你就跟我一起来吧 大男孩
You just come with me, big boy.
你就来吮吸你的小蜜糖吧 怎样?
You just come and suck a little Honey, huh?
听着 我不想冒犯你 蜜糖
Now listen, I don't mean to offend you Honey,
但我觉得我更喜欢你的这位朋友一些
but I think I kind of prefer your friend here.
哦
Oh.
你们两个?
The two of you?
嗯哼
Uh huh.
你们一起?
The both of you?
只有你
Only you.
贪婪的混♥蛋♥ -我的老天
Greedy bastard. - Jesus Christ.
不 不 我是认真的
No no, I mean it.
我们为什么不开场派对呢?
Why don't we have a party?
听我说
I'll tell you what.
你们去叫上你们的朋友
You get some of your friends.
听我说 把你们的朋友叫来
I'll tell you what, you get some of your friends here,
然后我们自己举办一场派对
and we will have ourselves a party.
来吧
Come on.
我们走 -来吧 我们走
Let's go. - Come on, let's go.
我们走吧 姑娘们
Let's go, girls.
派对时间 来吧
Party time, come on.
好吧 我来帮你
Okay I'll help you.
我们到了 大伙儿们
Here we go, everybody.
这算不了什么 但我管这里叫我的家
Now it's not much, but I just like to call it home,
你们知道我的意思吧?
you know what I mean?
来吧
Come on.
看起来像是我家
Looks like my place.
走吧
Come on.
来吧 我们走 -快到了
Come on, let's go. - Almost there.
等一会儿 我来开门
Wait up, I'll get it.
走吧 大伙儿们 到了
There you go, everybody, yeah, that's it.
就是这里
That's it.
你确定我们不是亲戚吗?
Are you sure that we're not related?
好啦
That's it.
好了 姑娘们 姑娘们 跟我来
Okay girls, girls, here, follow me.
跟我来
Follow me.
我们走
Here we go.
因为这是派对时间
Because you see, it is party time.
派对!
Party!
哇 来吧 到了
Whoa, come on, that's it.
就在这儿
Right over here.
哇 哇
Whoa, whoa.
喝的在角落里
Drinks are in the corner.
喝的都在角落里
Drink are in the corner.
好啦
That's it.
音乐 音乐 我们需要来点音乐
Music, music, we need some music.
我还有些什么?
And what have I got?
你是谁?
Who are you?
看我为你们准备了什么
What do I got for you.
我知道你们想要什么
I know what you want.
什么?
What?
给你 来吧
Here you go, come on.
来吧
Come on.
坐这儿
Sit right there.
电影!
Movies!
电影 是电影!
Movies, it's movie!
因为你们会知道
Because you see this is what
这就是这一切的根源!
made it all happen!
我爱死那首歌♥了
I love that music.
摇摆吧 是吧!
Rock it, uh huh!
这个放上去
It goes right on there.
好了
There you go.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
灯打开 好啦
Lights on, and there.
灯 灯 我们要关掉灯
Lights, lights, we need the lights.
别担心 一切都会变好的
电影精选列表