If you want me back on the set,
那你最好让这个狗♥娘♥养♥的给我写点台词
Then you get this motherfucker to write me some lines.
你明白了吗?
Do you understand?
我想要台词
I want lines.
联♥系♥我的经纪人
Call my agent.
还有你 你还真有种
And you, you've got some fucking nerve
敢自称为一个导演
calling yourself a director.
达琳
Darlene.
伙计 我已经受够那个婊♥子♥了
Boy, I'm getting tired of that bitch.
别理她 小子
Well, just ignore her, kiddo.
可她是明星
She's the star.
你才是明星 史蒂维
You're the star, Stevie.
还有几周这部片子就要拍完了
Now this picture's gonna be over in a couple of weeks,
它会赚来上百万的钞票
and it's gonna make millions
因为你的名字在上面 而不是她的
because your name's on it, not hers.
别夸张了 伯特
Don't hype me, Burt.
不 我是认真的 你现在可是炙手可热 伙计
No I'm serious, you're hot stuff, man.
你的书卖♥♥个不停
I mean, your books don't stop selling.
这一本和上一本一样
This one's the same as the last one.
我真正担心的是下一本
It's the next one I'm worried about.
就快写完了
It's coming.
两个月前你就这么说了
It's been coming for two months.
我会穷追不舍的 小子
I'm up to my ass in this, kiddo.
我需要原稿 原稿!
I need pages, pages!
我需要10到15页的吓人作品
I need 10, 15 pages of dynamite horrible stuff.
听着 伯特
Look, Burt.
这一次我在尝试一些不一样的东西
I'm trying something a little different on this one.
我需要更多的时间 仅此而已
I need a little more time, that's all.
不一样的东西 这个问题我们已经讨论过多少次了?
Different, how many times do we have to discuss this?
我告诉过你 把不一样的那些东西留给欧洲佬吧
I told you, leave the different stuff to the Europeans.
他们擅长那个
They're good at it.
你已经有了价值百万的配方 用它就完了
You got a million dollar formula, use it.
我们谈过这个 伯特 在我们刚起步的时候 不是吗?
We talked about this, Burt, when we started, right?
我们决定先完成几部卖♥♥座的
We decided, we get a couple under our belt
建立名声 然后当我们有能力的时候
to get established, and then we can
再逐渐去尝试别的东西
try other things gradually.
现在这可不叫逐渐 真见鬼
Now is not gradually, god damn it.
你都已经有了下金蛋的鹅了
You got the goose that lays the golden egg,
别用艺术的那套狗屁杀死了它
and don't hatchet it for some artsy fartsy bullshit
那样一分钱都赚不到
that's not gonna make a nickel.
况且 我们也没那个闲工夫 小子
Besides, we don't have the time, kiddo.
我已经把你卖♥♥了个好价钱 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I sold you hard on this, you SOB.
现在他们想要一个史蒂文·莱西的故事
Now they want a Steven Lessey story.
钱就在那里等着我们
The money's right there, waiting.
现在可没时间改变什么风格
This is no time to change styles on me.
现在我们达成协议了
Now we got a deal.
你 我 还有其他那些重要人物
You, me, and the guys that count.
这些话我们还要说多少次?
How many times do we have to go over this?
我扶着她的头
I've got her head.
好了 亲爱的 你会没事的
Okay hon, you're gonna be okay.
好姑娘 真是个好姑娘
That's a girl, that's a girl.
林克医生正在赶来的路上 他马上就到
Dr. Link's on his way, he's coming right in.
深呼吸 来
Take a deep breath, deep one.
我的丈夫在哪儿?
Where's my husband?
他就在这儿 就在这里
He's right here, he's right here.
没事的 我在呢 -罗恩?
It's okay, I'm here. - Ron?
哦 太好了 -没事的
Oh good. - It's okay.
特纳先生 抱歉
Mr. Turner, please.
请站到这边来 -好的
Stand over there. - Yeah.
这边 特纳先生
This way, Mr. Turner.
罗恩 -我在呢
Ron! - I'm here.
我在这里 亲爱的 没事的
I'm here, honey, it's okay.
我就在这儿 -今天是个好日子
I'm here. - It's a beautiful day.
今天是个好日子 -我没事 没关系
It's a beautiful day. - I'm alright, it's okay.
放松点 -你穿着这个看起来真可笑
Just relax. - You look so funny in that.
你不知道其实我也是个医生吗?
Didn't you know I'm a doctor, too?
好吧 伯特 -我可是认真的 史蒂欧
Okay Burt. - Now I'm serious, Steve-O.
你给我听好了 我不要什么乱七八糟的东西
Now look, I don't want anything sopping.
我要的是最顶级的
It's gotta be top.
做完这个之后
And when this is over,
你就是写部音乐剧我都不在意
I don't care if you write a musical.
你知道我随时都会为你待命的 史蒂维
You know I'm always available to you, Stevie.
后天给我打电♥话♥
Call me the day after tomorrow.
没事的
That's okay.
你做得很好
That's good.
他到了 艾米丽!
There he is, Emily!
林克医生到了
Here's Dr. Link.
嗨 艾米丽 我是林克医生
Hi Emily, it's Dr. Link.
她情况如何? -医生 她很好
How is she? - Doctor, she's fine.
我以为你永远都不会来了呢!
I didn't think you were ever gonna get here!
放轻松 亲爱的 放轻松
Just relax my dear, relax.
好姑娘 真是个好姑娘
That's a girl, that's a girl.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
医生?
Doctor?
爸爸
Dad.
大卫 你没看见我在工作吗?
David, you can see I'm working.
爹地 我睡不着
Daddy, I can't sleep.
我想喝水
I need a drink of water.
你跟我说干什么?
Why are you asking me?
去找你妈妈
Ask your mother.
妈咪不在家
Mommy's not home.
对不起 那你得自己去倒水了
I'm sorry, you're gonna have to get it for yourself.
我太忙了
I'm just too busy.
让丈夫出去
Get the husband out.
我得把手伸进去了
I'm gonna have to go in.
让丈夫出去 -到底发生什么了?
Get the husband out. - What's happening?
快让丈夫出去
[Dr. Link] Get the husband out of here.
快让他出去 -到底是怎么了?
Get him out of here. - What's happening?
艾米丽!
Emily!
艾米丽!
Emily!
出什么事了 她还好吗?
What's wrong, is she alright?
把它弄出来 快把它弄出来
Get it out, get it out.
出什么事了?
What's wrong?
医生!
Doctor!
医生!
Doctor!
妈咪 妈咪!
Mommy, mommy!
妈咪 起来 快起来 妈咪!
Mommy, get up, get up, mommy!
妈咪!
Mommy!
妈咪!
Mommy!
爹地 爹地 快来啊!
Daddy, daddy, come quickly!
是妈咪 她生病了!
It's mommy, she's sick!
快来爹地 快来!
Come daddy, come!
妈咪 我去叫莎伦 等我一下
Mommy, I'll get Sharon, just wait.
莎伦 莎伦 快来!
Sharon, Sharon, come quickly!
妈咪生病了!
Mommy's sick! (typewriter ticking)
快来啊 快点!
Come on, quick!
快来 快来!
Come, come!
妈咪 快起来 -起来啊!
Mommy, get up. - Get up!
爹地 爹地! -爹地!
Daddy, daddy! - Daddy!
好啦好啦好啦孩子们 我来帮妈妈
Okay okay okay kids, I'll help mommy.
我来帮她 快起来 起来吧
I'll help mommy, come on, come on.
来吧 来吧 起来
Come on, come on, come on.
你应该去纳迪娅家跟我碰头的!
You were supposed to meet me at Nadya's!
对不起 我忘了
I'm sorry, I forgot.
你忘了!
You forgot!
你总是忘记!
You always forget!
你这个混♥蛋♥!
You bastard!
现在不是吵架的时候 -你这个混♥蛋♥!
Now is not the time. - You bastard!
现在不是吵架的时候 -我已经受够你了
Now is not the time. - I have had it with you!
我受够了!
I am fed up!
这是你最后一次放我鸽子了!
电影精选列表