but the unwatched billions seem to think
你的屁♥眼♥里都能射出阳光
that sun shines out of your ass.
但这不会持续太久
But it won't last long.
相信我
Take it from me.
如果你觉得我们现在拥有的
If you think we got enough to last
足够让我们跻身业界六巨头
us through to the deep six,
那你就比我以为的还要蠢
then you're a bigger shmuck than I thought you were.
我再也不会写那些狗屎了 伯特
I am not writing crap anymore, Burt.
那还能写什么?
What else is there?
是恐怖
There's horror.
真正的恐怖 不是什么B级血浆和内脏
Real horror, not the grade B blood and guts.
我说的是极致的恐怖
I'm talking about the ultimate terror.
这才是我现在要追求的 你不明白吗?
That's what I'm reaching for, don't you see?
我再也不会写那些垃圾了 伯特
No more shlock, Burt.
从现在开始 我们要一起建立
From now on, we are building.
再会
I'll see you later.
站住
Hold it.
我给你钱制♥作♥电影
I gave you money to produce,
你就想出了这些狗屁吗?
and you come up with shit?
金钱的反面就是官司
The alternate side of the coin is a lawsuit.
那意味着车 房♥
That means the cars, the house,
还有我们身上穿的真丝衬衫
God damn silk shirts on our backs.
如果你把它们从我身上夺走 小子 我就要了你的命
And take it from me, kiddo, you'll go first.
别想耍我
Don't jerk me off.
你所拥有的一切都岌岌可危了
Everything you've got is on the line here.
我得去找伊丽莎白了
I've got to find Elizabeth.
我要原稿 莱西 原稿
I need pages, Lessey, pages.
好极了 -质量好吗?
Great. - Good shit?
很好 很好 好极了
Great, great, great.
明天我能打给你吗?
Can I call you tomorrow?
不行 皮特 我告诉过你别给我打电♥话♥
No Peter, I told you don't be calling me.
你不能给我家打电♥话♥
You can't call me at home.
喂 喂 不是用那个
Hey hey not with the joint.
哦 对不起
Oh sorry.
看一眼 宝贝
One look baby.
看一眼 宝贝 微笑着...
One look baby, smiles at...
好极了 拿着 -那是谁?
Great, here. - Who's that?
哦 那是我老公
Oh, that's my old man.
是吗?
Yeah?
是的
Yep
哦 所以那就是史蒂文·莱西
Oh so that's Steven Lessey.
莱西先生 我知道您所有的书
Mr. Lessey, I know all your books.
虽然我谈不上喜欢 但它们都富于创新
I can't say I like them, but they're highly inventive.
毕竟这不正是这个行业所需要的吗?
And after all, isn't that what this business is all about?
富于创新
Being inventive.
伊丽莎白 拜托
Elizabeth, please.
我想回去了
I would like to get going now.
我梦想着... -伊丽莎白 是时候回去了
I'm dreaming... - Elizabeth, it's time to go.
嘿 你确定你不想来一点儿吗?
Hey, you sure you wouldn't like some of this?
...一个白色的圣诞节
...of a white Christmas.
我的意思是 它可能会搅乱你的大脑
I mean, it might jerk off your brain.
我是说 你可能会写出一些刻薄的东西 伙计
I mean, you might write some mean shit, man.
你可以写一些刻薄的东西 史蒂文
You could write some mean shit, Steven.
不 他真的可以 他非常擅长
No, he could, he's really good.
伊丽莎白 求你了
Elizabeth, please.
我们该走了 -糟糕 派对结束了
It's time to go. - Uh oh, party's over.
再见大伙们 -再见再见
Goodbye party - Bye bye bye bye.
我来了
I'm coming.
我来了 我来了 -我看过...
I'm coming, I'm coming. - I saw that movie...
...你的那部电影 伙计 -哎呀妈呀
...of yours, man. - Oopsy daisy.
那群人把那些小鬼吊起来的那部
Where those guys hang those brats.
我是想问 你是怎么写出那些东西的 伙计?
I mean, how do you write that stuff, man?
我们这是要去哪儿?
Where are we going?
回家 我明天还要工作
Home, I've got to work tomorrow.
史蒂文 我们为什么要走?
Steven, why are we going?
现在还早呢 -已经凌晨一点半了
It's still early. - It's 1:30.
谁在照顾孩子们?
Who's babysitting?
我一整天都不在家
I was out all day.
那是你的责任
That was your responsibility.
你是说你都没有回过家?
You mean you haven't been home?
没有
No.
好吧 那是谁在照顾孩子们?
Well who is sitting with the children?
我不知道 那是你的事
I don't know, that was your responsibility.
电♥话♥在哪儿?
Where's the telephone?
史蒂文 孩子们是自己在家吗?
Steven, are those kids home alone?
我今早出门的时候告诉过你
I told you when I left this morning.
你没看见我给你留的便条吗?
Didn't you see the note I left you?
我当时正在工作 真该死
I was working, God damn it.
你不能指望我面面俱到
You can't expect me to think of everything.
你连照顾你自己的孩子
You don't even have time to take care
都没有时间
of your own children.
菲利普 你好
Philip, hello.
是的 是爹地
Yes, it's daddy.
是的 是的 不 我知道 我知道
Yes, yes, no I know, I know.
听着 你们吃东西了吗?
Listen, did you kids get anything to eat?
好的 我现在就给奶奶打电♥话♥
Alright, I'm gonna phone grandma.
她几分钟之后就过去
She's gonna come over in a few minutes
做东西给你们吃 好吗?
and fix you something, alright?
是的 不 没错 我们玩得很愉快
Yes no, yeah, we're having a good time,
可你们不能... -他们还好吗?
but you kids don't... - Are they alright?
好的 你确定大家都没事对吧?
Okay, now you're sure everybody's fine?
好的 伙计 再见
Okay fella, bye bye.
你这到底算是什么母亲?
What kind of a mother are you?
跟你这个父亲半斤八两
Same kind of a mother as you are a father.
哦 我该怎么跟我母亲说?
Oh, what am I gonna tell my mother?
装可怜呗 她会理解的
Whimper a lot, she'll understand.
等你准备好出发 到刚才的地方找我
When you're ready to go, I'll be where you found me before.
你陷进去多深了?
How much of this stuff are you into?
什么东西?
What stuff?
可♥卡♥因♥ 毒品 随便什么
Coke, drugs, whatever.
能买♥♥到多少就有多深呗
As much as whatever as I can buy.
怎么了 你觉得困扰吗?
Why, does it bother you?
困扰
Bother.
你回到家像一堆烂泥一样
You come home smashed.
天知道是和谁在一起 去了哪儿 又为了什么
God knows with who, where, or why.
你当孩子们面不省人事
You pass out in front of the children.
我当然觉得困扰
Sure, it bothers me.
告诉我 莱西医生
Tell me Dr. Lessey,
你有没有想过也许
do you suppose that perhaps
你妻子的毒瘾
your wife's drug addiction
是心理问题的症状?
could be symptomatic of a psychological malaise?
也许是因为不满
A discontentment, perhaps.
你已经疯了
You're stoned out of your mind.
也可能是她的混♥蛋♥丈夫抛弃了她
Or could it be that her prick husband abandoned her,
在多年前就毁了她
fucked her over years ago,
只是为了跟一部变♥态♥的小打字机混在一起
just to get it on with a sick little typewriter's keyboard.
这会是这个愚蠢的小婊♥子♥的问题所在吗?
Could that be the silly little bitch's problem?
够了 伊丽莎白
That's alright, Elizabeth.
别把话题的焦点从你身上
Just change the focus of this conversation
转到我头上
from you to me.
不!
No!
一切都结束了 史蒂文
It's all over, Steven.
我们要去看医生
We're gonna see a doctor.
这还没有结束
It's not over.
医生?
A doctor?
哦 好 好 我们去看医生 史蒂维
Oh, right, right, we'll see a doctor, Stevie.
对 你找医生 你付账单
Right, you call the doctor, and you pay the bill,
然后你猜怎么着
and guess what.
一切就都会好起来了
Everything's gonna be just fine.
就都好了 哦天呐
Just fine, oh God.
什么医生能帮你再次写作呢?
电影精选列表