We are all dying or being executed
在被我们的文化和环境处刑
by our culture and our environment.
你说的也许是对的 莱西先生
That may be true, Mr. Lessey,
但你不觉得你的见解
but don't you think your comments
不但没有帮助解决问题
help contribute to the decay,
反而在进一步促进这种腐♥败♥吗?
instead of helping to solve it?
我不能提供解决方法
I don't offer solutions.
我只能用我们这个时代的语言
I can only speak in the language of our times
去评论他们
to comment on them.
你的意思是你的恐怖风格
Well do you mean that your horror
就能代表我们这个时代的语言吗?
is the language of our times?
我认为恐怖是一种
I think horror represents a way of relating
将无数我们也许永远也无法辨别的事件
to numerous events that otherwise
联♥系♥起来的一种方式
we might never be able to identify with.
好吧 我可不想辨别什么恐怖
Well I don't want to identify with horror.
那就难办了
Well that's tough.
来吧 奶奶!
Come on grandma!
来吧!
Come on!
来吧奶奶 你看不见吗? -我想知道我们在哪儿
Come on grandma, can you see? - I wonder where we are.
快来 -我想知道
Come on. - I wonder where
我到底在哪儿 -快来 坐下
on Earth I am. - Come on, get down.
哦 我坐下了 是吗?
Oh I'm sitting, eh?
哦 这样不好吗?
Oh isn't that nice?
哦!
Oh!
莱西先生 作为一名艺术家
Mr. Lessey, as an artist,
当你听到有人指控
how do you feel when you hear charges
你的作品是一种堕落时你怎么看?
that your work is socially degenerate?
我觉得有很多艺术家
I think that many artists,
比如说乔伊斯 巴勒斯还有劳伦斯
Joyce, Burroughs, Lawrence, just to name three,
都曾遭受过这样的批评...
had to face the criticism that their work is...
狗屁
Horse shit.
你写的恐怖小说是狗屎
You write horse shit horror.
你只是在利用它们赚钱
You exploit it for money,
你让全社会都遭受你的这些狗屎
you expose society to your horse shit
就为了赚几个臭钱
to grab off a few bloody bucks.
我不明白这是在干什么 -这难道不是个
I don't understand this. - Is this a very
好玩的游戏吗 奶奶?
good game, grandma?
我觉得这是个奇怪的游戏
I think it's a funny game.
我不明白这是什么 -你觉得还舒服吗 奶奶?
I don't understand this. - Are you comfortable grandma?
你感觉还好吗 奶奶?
Are you feeling okay grandma?
我想知道你们的妈妈什么时候回来
I wonder when your mom's coming.
哦 别这样
Oh, now, come on.
游戏结束了 快点 把我松开
This game's over, come on, untie me.
我不认为我有义务回答
I don't think I'm obligated to answer questions
以如此下流粗鲁的方式向我提出的问题
directed to me in an obscene and discourteous fashion.
你才下流粗鲁
You're obscene and discourteous.
你不管我们愿不愿意就向我们传播你的垃圾
You peddle your junk on us whether we want it or not.
你不用非要买♥♥我的书
And you needn't buy my books
或是去看我的电影
nor attend my movies.
在一个自♥由♥的社会 全凭个人选择
In a free society, that is your choice.
你在市场上完全拥有自♥由♥
You have the freedom of the marketplace.
莱西先生 你这是在承认
Are you then admitting, Mr. Lessey,
你只是为了市场而进行创作的吗?
that you write only for the marketplace?
我认为我的市场所代表的
I think that my market represents
是一个独♥立♥存在的社会组成部分
a viable sociological cross section.
所以你就去迎合他们
Which you pander to with
毫无社会责任感
no sense of social responsibility.
不是这样的
That's not true.
我们中的许多人
A significant section of our community
都认为我的作品是对我们的人生和时代
recognizes my work as an honest comment
做出的诚实评论
on our life and times.
那些病态和堕落的东西
The sick and degenerate.
停下 停下!
Stop, stop!
不 不!
No, no!
让我出去 让我出去!
Let me out, let me out!
不 不!
No, no!
让我出去 不!
Let me out, no!
莱西 你在贩卖♥♥病态
Lessey, you sell sickness.
贩卖♥♥病态 并借此进一步传播它
And by selling sickness, you propagate it.
你不是在评论社会的祸根
You don't comment on blight.
你就是祸根!
You are blight!
请等等 请等等 莱西先生是一位受人尊敬的艺术家
Please, please, Mr. Lessey is a respected artist.
等等
Hold it.
等一下
Hold it.
我现在只想说一件事
Now I just want to say one thing.
我试着用隐喻的方式描述我身边的所见所闻
I try to represent what I see around me in metaphor.
我选择恐怖风格作为我独特的表达方式
I have chosen horror as my particular vocabulary.
这是我作为一位艺术家的选择自♥由♥
That is my freedom of choice as an artist.
而不让你的垃圾污染我们
And it's our choice not to have your trash
也是我们的选择自♥由♥ 莱西先生
pollute us, Mr. Lessey.
留着你的那些变♥态♥玩意儿吧
Keep your sickness.
我们再也不想看那些玩意了
We don't want it anymore. (everyone chattering)
什么事这么好笑 你在笑什么?
What's so funny, what are you laughing at?
对不起 对不起 我不是故意的
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that.
对不起 我失去理智了
I'm sorry, I lost my head.
我不知道我在干些什么
I didn't know what I was doing.
两年后 等这些狗♥娘♥养♥的
In two years, when those sons of bitches
走出了象牙塔
get out of that ivory tower,
真想知道他们能不能像我做得一样好
I wonder if they'll do as well as I have.
不 我觉得他们中不会有人
No, I don't imagine any of them
能像你一样成功的 史蒂文
will be quite as successful as you, Steven.
你不和我一起去制片厂吗?
Aren't you coming to the studio with me?
今天我看到的羞辱够多了
I've seen enough humiliation today.
我会乘出租车回去的
I'll take a cab home.
你什么时候可以结束?
What time will you be finished?
我不知道
I don't know.
别忘了纳迪娅的派对就在今晚
Well don't forget Nadya's party tonight.
你几个月前就答应她你会去了
You promised her months ago you'd be there.
听着 我会在派对上和你碰头的
Look, I'm gonna have to meet you there.
那是什么意思?
What do you mean meet me there?
我不知道我什么时候才能结束工作
I don't know what time I'll be finished at the studio.
我们派对上见 好吗?
I'll meet you at the party, alright?
哦 天呐
Oh brother.
《吸血鬼先生》第82场第15次
"Mr. Vampire" scene 82, take 15.
开始
Action.
快点 达琳
Come on, Darlene.
再快一点
A little faster.
你知道她走不了那么快
She can't move that fast, you know.
她穿着戏服呢
Not when she's got a costume on.
太慢了 达琳
It's taking too long, Darlene.
再快一点
A little faster.
快点 快点 达琳!
Come on, come on, Darlene!
拿起盒子
Get the box.
里面的盒子呢?
The box in there?
把盒子拿出来
Take out the box.
打开盒子
Open the box.
把盒子打开
Open the box.
台词 达琳
The line, Darlene.
说台词!
The line!
说台词!
The line!
操! -咔
Shit! - Cut.
这就是一堆莱西的臭狗屎 伯特
This is a Lessey crock of shit, Burt.
史蒂文 你最好想出点更好的东西来
Steven, you've just got to come up with some better stuff.
你不能指望我全片就穿着那套戏服
You can't expect me to fuck around in that costume
晃来晃去
all through the movie.
也许我可以安排你
Perhaps I can arrange to have you
像真实生活里那样光着屁♥股♥晃来晃去
fuck around bare-ass just like in real life.
我已经受够你这位自作聪明的天才了 伯特
I've had enough of this smart ass genius of yours, Burt.
嘿 我觉得这些看起来挺好的
Hey, I think this stuff looks good.
我要走了
I'm walking out.
如果你们还想让我回到片场
电影精选列表