You have stood me up for the last time!
我再也不要受这种屈辱了!
I will not be humiliated anymore!
妈咪 妈咪摔倒了 妈咪!
Mommy, mommy fell, mommy!
好啦 好啦 好啦 好啦 好啦 好啦
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
我扶着她呢 好啦 过来
I got her, okay, come on.
放我下来!
Put me down!
放我下来!
Put me down!
我再也不会让你这样羞辱我了!
You will not humiliate me anymore!
妈咪!
[Sharon] Mommy!
放我下来!
Put me down!
再也不能让你羞辱我!
You will not humiliate me!
真是出好戏
Some display.
刚才那真是一出好戏
That was just some fine display.
我他妈不想再从你嘴里听到一个词
I don't want to hear a bloody word out of you.
这就是我想要的
This is all I need.
我以为只有
I expect that kind of shit
我电影里的那些蠢货才会这样
from the douche bags I put into my movies.
你还非得在孩子们面前这样 对吧?
And you had to do it in front of the kids, right?
孩子们都看见了!
I got the kids to see it!
伯特一直烦我 我妈也一直来烦我
I got Burt on my ass, I got my mother on my ass.
我一直在设法维持这个家
I've tried to keep this place together.
我不相信现在发生的这一切
I don't believe what's going on.
你在逼我 我快被你逼疯了
You are driving me, you're driving me crazy,
我不需要这些
and I don't need it.
你明白吗 我不要
You see, I don't need it.
我也不需要你!
And I don't need you!
该死的狗♥娘♥养♥的臭婊♥子♥!
Damn motherfucking bitch! (Slapping)
好了 表演结束了
Alright the show's over.
好了 别哭了 年轻女士
Come on now, stop that crying, young lady.
结束了 回你房♥间去
That's it, right into your room.
妈咪没事 她刚上♥床♥睡觉了 好了
Mommy's alright, just go on to bed, come on.
起来 大卫 快点 快点
Up, David, now, now.
收声 快点 快点
That's it, come on, come on.
大卫!
David!
你敢
Don't you dare.
现在就回你房♥间去
Now into your room right now.
你听见我说的了
You heard me.
干脆点
Make it snappy.
我刚刚跟你说什么了?
What did I tell you?
她真是个臭婊♥子♥
She's a bitch.
就是这么回事 她是个臭婊♥子♥
That's all there is to it, she's a bitch.
哦 我的天呐 艾米丽!
Oh my God, Emily!
这是第五起了
Case number five.
验尸的结果也一样
The postmortem gave the same results.
这像是一起发生在子♥宫♥里的自杀
It is as if suicide has been committed in the womb.
看起来这五起事故中的胎儿
It seems that the fetus (ominous music)
都有意识地决定去死
in all five cases had consciously decided to die.
他们不愿被生下来 还带走了自己的母亲
Rather than be born and take their mothers with them.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白 看着我
Elizabeth, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
我们会想出办法的
We're going to make this work.
我们会没事的
We're gonna make this work.
已经什么也不剩了 史蒂文
There's nothing left, Steven.
还有 还有的
There is, there is.
你怎么就看不到呢 还有的
Don't you see, there is.
听着 还有希望的
Listen, there is.
该死
Damn it.
该死的!
Damn it!
你到底想要什么 史蒂文?
What do you want, Steven?
愿这身体与血液的混合物
May this mingling of the body and the blood
能给接受者带来永恒的生命
bring eternal life to all who receive it.
带着对您的博爱与仁慈的信念
With faith in your love and mercy,
我吃下您的身体 喝下您的血液
I eat your body and drink your blood.
然后他举起杯子说
And then he took up the cup and said,
“喝下这杯酒
"Drink this wine.
“这就是我的鲜血
"This is my blood.
“以此作为对我的纪念”
"Do this in the commemoration of me."
爹地
Daddy.
爸爸
Dad.
爹地
Daddy.
爸爸 你能帮我看看我的作业吗?
Dad, could you please help me with my homework?
菲利普 拜托你等一下
[Steven] Philip, just a minute, please.
爸爸 我只是想让你教我做这个
Dad, all I want you to do is show me how to do this.
见鬼 菲利普
Damn it, Philip.
你看不见我在工作吗?
Can't you see that I'm working?
能麻烦你别来烦我吗?
Would you please leave me alone?
那是我的自行车
That's my bike.
这才不是!
It is not!
下来 快下来! -不要 不要 别烦我!
[Philip] Get off, get off! - No, no, leave me alone!
走开!
Leave me alone!
给我下来
[Philip] Get off.
放开我
Leave me alone.
放开我! -停下
Leave me alone! - Stop it.
这是我的车 我想要玩
This is my bike, and I want to play with it.
我在试着工作!
[Steven] I am trying to work!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfucker.
当修女们结束的时候
By the time that the nuns have finished,
在牧师的身体上
there are these huge holes appearing
留下了一个大洞 而他的内脏都暴露了出来
in the priest's body, and his organs are being exposed.
爱了 爱了
I love it, I love it!
接下来呢?
So what happens next?
再给我来一杯姜汁汽水我就告诉你
Get me another ginger ale and I'll tell you.
傻佬
Putz.
♪ 我曾有过低潮但我现在感觉不错
♪ I've been down but I've been feeling alright
♪ 就让我抛开这些忧郁
♪ Just throw me away from these blues
♪ 我已经与太阳比肩
♪ I'm getting high as the sun
♪ 我要跳舞 玩得愉快
♪ I'll be dancing, having some fun
♪ 我一直都孤身一人
♪ I've been living so all alone
史蒂文 嗨 -你好吗?
Steven, hi. - How are you?
能碰见熟面孔真好
It's nice to see a familiar face.
是的 我也这么想
Yeah, same here.
伊丽莎白在哪儿? -我不知道
Where's Elizabeth? - I don't know.
我正在找她 -哦
I'm looking for her. - Oh.
我们回头见 -好的 再见
I'll see you later. - Okay, bye bye.
史蒂文 你肯定认识达琳·温特斯
Steven, you know Darlene Winters, of course.
你好 亲爱的史蒂文 -达琳
Hello, Steven darling. - Darlene.
我知道他们终于
I understand that they finally
让你回到片场了 甜心
got you back on set, sweetheart.
是的 我也知道
Yes, and I understand that great
你那喷薄而出的才华就快枯竭了
pour of genius of yours is drying up.
这些是你本来
Something that you should know
就应该很清楚的不是吗?
a great deal about?
原来你在这儿 史蒂文 -哦 谢谢你
Here ya are Steven. - Oh thank you.
所以 之后的情节是啥?
So, what happens next?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing.
你是说现在还没有吧
You mean nothing yet.
是什么都没有 伯特 你知道的
No nothing at all, Burt, you see,
因为那就是垃圾
because it's junk.
纯粹的胡说八道
It's just pure bullshit.
你还什么都没有写
You haven't written anything yet.
我写了 我又烧了
I have written it and I have burned it.
我又重写了 然后我又烧了
And I've re-written it, and I have burned it.
你说什么?!
What?!
我不知道你到底是怎么回事 史蒂维
I don't know what's with you, Stevie.
现在它对你来说可能是胡说八道
Now it may be bullshit to you,
但对我来说就是真金白银 小子
but it's dollars to me, kiddo.
哦 当然 你现在风头正劲
Oh sure, you're riding high now.
我不知道这是为什么
I don't know what it is,
但那些无人监管的数十亿美元觉得
电影精选列表