They were seeing one of the father's movies,
著名的《刽子手》
the famous "Executioners."
电影中有一段孩子们吊死他人的剧情
The film depicting a series of hangings by children
显然这个情节促使他的两个儿子开始模仿
apparently prompted his two sons to mimic the scene
把他们七岁的姐妹当作了受害者
using their seven year old sister as the victim.
虽然悲剧刚发生不过一个小时
While the tragedy occurred only an hour ago,
却已经引发了多个社会组织
it has already caused various social groups
对银幕暴♥力♥的抗♥议♥行动
to react against violence on our screens.
他来了 -那是他的车
There he is. - There's his car.
好啦
Alright.
这是一起令人震惊的事件 莱西先生
This is a shocking incident, Mr. Lessey.
您的妻子知道了吗?
Does your wife know about this yet?
意外发生时您在哪儿?
Where were you at the time of the accident?
您是什么时候听说
When did you first hear
这起意外的? -莱西先生 请您回答
about the accident? - Mr. Lessey, please.
您觉得莎伦的死
Do you attribute Sharon's death
和电影的最后一幕有关吗 -莱西先生 等等!
to the final sequence... - Mr. Lessey, wait!
怎么了 怎么了?
What, what?
马斯特斯医生
Dr. Masters.
这是一起可怕的意外
There's been a terrible accident.
可他们只是在玩耍
But they were only playing.
不 不要 -莎伦
No don't. - Sharon.
他们只是在玩
They were only playing.
显然男孩儿们把这个绑在了她的脖子上
Apparently the boys tied this around her neck,
就像你的电影里的那样
like in your movie.
她滑倒了 他们没能及时解开绳子
She slipped, and they weren't able to get it untied in time.
这是一起非常非常可怕的意外
It's a terrible, terrible tragedy.
这不是任何人的错
It's nobody's fault.
快走吧
Come on.
不 等等 等等
No, wait, wait.
你们要把她带到哪儿去?
Where are you taking her?
伊丽莎白在哪儿?
Where is Elizabeth?
等等 等一下 你们要去哪儿?
Wait wait, where are you going?
伊丽莎白在哪儿?
Where is Elizabeth?
该死的 史蒂文!
Damn you, Steven!
你这该死的!
Damn you!
是你杀了她!
You killed her!
是你杀了她! -大卫和菲利普在哪儿?
You killed her! - Where's David and Philip?
他们在楼上 和你母亲在一起
They're upstairs, in the living room with your mother.
有一名警♥察♥和他们在一起
There's a police inspector with them.
你敢动他们一下试试!
Don't you touch them!
你别碰他们!
Don't you touch them!
离他们远点!
Leave them alone!
离他们远点!
Leave them alone!
离他们远点!
Leave them alone!
离他们远点! -你刚才在哪儿?
Leave them alone! - Where were you?
你在哪里? -离他们远点
Where were you? - Leave him,
离他们远点 你这个混♥蛋♥!
leave him alone, you bastard!
你这个混♥蛋♥!
You bastard!
见鬼去吧 史蒂文!
Damn you Steven!
见鬼去吧 史蒂文!
Damn you Steven!
你见鬼去吧!
Damn you!
哦 不
Oh no.
莱西先生 这真是可怕的损失 先生
Mr. Lessey, it's a terrible loss, sir.
我感到非常抱歉
I'm very sorry.
当然 接下来会有一场询问
There will be an inquiry, of course.
结束程序后我们就会出具完整报告了
A procedure then a complete report will be made.
我需要您陪孩子们一起
I need you to accompany the children
立刻到警局一趟
down to the station right away.
别怕
Don't be afraid.
我没有生你们的气
I'm not angry with you.
我只是想知道到底发生了什么
I just wanted to know what happened.
妈咪当时在哪儿?
Where was mommy?
你们为什么不给她打电♥话♥?
Why didn't you call her?
妈咪当时一个人吗?
Was mommy alone?
还是和什么人在一起?
Or was she with someone?
孩子们 -史蒂文 你怎么敢这样
Boys. - Steven, don't you dare.
大卫 大卫 她是和什么人在一起 对吗?
David, David, she was with someone, wasn't she?
她是和别人在一起吗?
Wasn't she with someone? (David crying)
告诉他们她到底是个怎样的妈 告诉他们
Well tell them what kind of a mommy she was, tell them.
菲利普
Philip.
这是为什么 菲利普?
Why this, Philip?
我对你做过什么 小混♥蛋♥?
What have I ever done to you, bastard?
史蒂文 不要!
Steven, no!
你为什么要这样对我?
Why did you do this to me?
为什么?
Why?
为什么?
Why?
史蒂文 住手!
Steven, stop it!
为什么 为什么 为什么?
Why, why, Why?
我恨你 爸爸 我恨你!
I hate you, daddy, I hate you!
今晚就到这里 夫人
That'll be enough for tonight, ma'am.
孩子们会和我呆在一起 探长
MThe children will be staying with me, Inspector.
莱西先生和太太觉得此时此刻
Mr. and Mrs. Lessey feel it's best for them
这样对他们是最好的
for the time being.
我们需要孩子们时会再和您联♥系♥的
We'll contact you when we need the children again.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我喜欢多伦多
I like Toronto.
这里很干净 知道吧
It's clean, you know.
太干净了
Too clean.
不过 这里几乎是唯一一个
Still, it's just about the only city
当你凌晨两点在街上闲逛还不用担心
you can walk around at 2:00 in the morning
被打劫的城市
and not get mugged.
可这里拍不出好电影
They don't make good pictures, though.
我不明白你为什么不搬到洛杉矶去 史蒂夫
I don't understand why you don't move to LA, Steve.
只要告诉我你想什么时候搬 一切都能搞定
Just tell me when, there's no problem.
你知道能让你分散注意力的唯一方式
You know, the only thing that's gonna take
就是工作
your mind off this is work.
干嘛不让我送你去我在佛罗里达的住所呆一阵?
Why don't you let me send you down to my place in Florida?
休息几周 放松一下
Take a couple of weeks off, relax, take it easy.
你吃过早饭了吗?
You had breakfast yet?
没有
No.
飞机准备好了吗?
Is the plane ready?
我们会去蒙特利尔进午餐
We'll have lunch in Montreal.
哦 伯特 你好吗!
Oh, Burt, hello!
你好 美人
Hello, gorgeous.
哦 这是我的朋友史蒂文
Oh this is my friend Steven.
我希望你好好照顾他
I want you to take very good care of him.
好的
Okay.
系上安全带 伙计们
Fasten your seatbelts, guys.
我们将经历一次颠簸的飞行
We're in for a bumpy flight.
喂 这不是贝蒂·戴维斯的台词吗
Hey, isn't that what Bette Davis says in,
那电影叫什么来着?
what's the name of that film?
《彗星美人》
"All About Eve."
是的 她是怎么说的?
Yeah, what was it she said?
我觉得她说的是“这将会是一个颠簸的夜晚”
I think she said, "It's gonna be a bumpy night."
颠簸的夜晚
Bumpy night.
我可以发誓她说的是颠簸的飞行
I could've swore she said bumpy flight.
好吧 那部片子里没有飞机的场景
Well, there's no plane sequence in that film.
她干嘛要那么说呢?
Why would she say that?
史蒂文 你几乎都没吃呢
Steven, you haven't touched your food.
哦 姑娘们来了
Oh here come the girls.
女士们
Ladies.
随便吧
Whatever.
我们到了
Here we are.
这位就是史蒂文·莱西 女士们
Now, this is Steven Lessey, ladies.
著名编剧
Famous screenwriter.
对他好点 说不定他会让你们演一部电影
Treat him good, he might put you in a movie.
这些法国婆娘有一个特点
There's one thing about these French broads.
你不需要被吸干就能操到她们 你知道吗?
They don't bleed you to death to fuck 'em, you know?
我是说 能不能得手 你立刻就能知道
I mean, if you're gonna get it, you know right away.
如果她们恨你 你也会知道
电影精选列表