RUDDER: Get down! Lay the Browning down!
霍奇斯,把布朗宁放下!
Hodges, lay the Browning down!
把他们放下!结束他们!
Drop them down! End them!
士兵们喊道
SOLDIERS SHOUT
枪声
GUNFIRE
手榴弹!退后!
Grenade! Move back!
白色!不,不,不!
White! No, no, no, no!
不,怀特!
No, White!
爆♥炸♥
EXPLOSION
兰斯!
Lance!
威利!
Wiley!
坚持住,伙计-他们抓到了技术中士!
LOMMELL: Stay with me, man. - CARBONE: They got Tech Sarge!
他们有技术军士!
They got Tech Sergeant!
枪声
GUNFIRE
坚持住-好的,好的
LOMMELL: Hang in there. - WILEY: OK, OK...
兰斯,坚持住,好吗?
Lance, just hang in there, OK?
兰斯?
Lance?
不是没有原因的。
Not for nothing.
-兰斯,坚持住,好吗?-带着吗♥啡♥来了
- Lance, just hang in there, OK? - Coming in with morphine.
威利,来吧。
LOMMELL: Wiley, come on.
威利:我知道了,我知道了,我知道了。
WILEY: I got it, I got it, I got it.
兰斯!
Lance!
他走了,他走了
He's gone. He's gone!
威利:不,不,怀特……-他走了!
WILEY: No, no, White... - He's gone!
快点,快点。
Come on, come on.
霍奇斯!卡本!我需要你在房♥子里!
Hodges! Carbone! I need you inside the house!
其他人,设置警戒线!
Everybody else, set up a perimeter!
是的,上校,长官!
CARBONE: Yes, Colonel, sir!
他叹息道
HE SIGHS
啊,兰斯。
Aw, Lance.
你这白♥痴♥。
You idiot.
安息吧我的朋友。
Rest in peace, my friend.
中士?
Sergeant?
听着..
Listen...
即使我永远不会同意技术军士怀特所做的.。
Even though I'll never agree with what Tech Sergeant White did...
-现在不行,库恩-不,听着
- Not now, Kuhn. - KUHN: No, listen.
我知道他是你的朋友。
I know he was your friend.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我将永远为与他共事而感到荣幸。
I'll always be honoured to have served with him.
除此之外,他是一名优秀的士兵。
He was otherwise a fine soldier.
我和他一起在另一个部队服役。
I served with him in another unit...
大约一年半前。
about a year and a half ago.
他总是有点生气。
He was always kind of angry.
我可以一直信任他。
I could always trust him
无论我们周围发生了什么,他总是支持我。
always had my back no matter what was going on around us.
在那之后,他去执行一些他不能说的任务
After that, he went off on some mission he couldn't talk about
和英国突击队一起。
with the British Commandos.
当他回来的时候,他肯定不一样了。
When he got back, he definitely wasn't the same.
发生了什么?他怎么变了?
What happened? How'd he change?
从没问过。
Never asked.
也许我应该。
Maybe I should have.
不是。
Nah.
你永远不应该窥探。
You never should pry.
如果有人想说话,他们会以某种方式说些什么。
If somebody wants to talk, they'll say something one way or another.
怀特从不多谈任何事情。
White was never one to talk much about anything.
也许我只是不知道..
Maybe I just couldn't tell...
太专注于自己的想法。
too focused on my own thoughts.
哦,嘿,不,我想你是对的。
Oh, hey, no, I think you're right.
他从来不是一个对任何事情都敞开心扉的人。
He was never one to open up much about anything.
你似乎对谈论事情没有问题。
You don't seem to have a problem talking about stuff.
哈。
Ha.
或者表达你的观点,就这件事而言。
Or voicing your opinion, for that matter.
这是称赞还是批评,军士长?
Is that a compliment or a criticism, First Sergeant?
都不是。只是一个观察,库恩。
Neither. Just an observation, Kuhn.
你知道,我老爸,他在家里有个规矩。他,呃..
You know, my old man, he had this rule in the house. He, uh...
嗯,他有很多规矩。
Well, he had a lot of rules.
但这一次就像,你知道,你从来没有带着愤怒上♥床♥。
But this one was like, you know, you never went to bed angry.
你从来没有生气地离开过家。
You never left the house angry.
你总是想说什么就说什么,因为。
You always said what you wanted to say cos...
因为你永远不知道你是否还能再见到那个人。
Cos you never know if you can see that person again?
是啊,没错。
Yeah, exactly.
是啊。
Yeah.
-我爸爸也是这么说的-库恩笑了
- My dad said the same thing. - KUHN CHUCKLES
-也许他们认识-也许吧。
- Maybe they knew each other. - Well, maybe.
我打赌你是班长。告别演说者?
Bet you were the class president. Valedictorian?
-类似的东西?-库恩笑了
- Something like that? - KUHN CHUCKLES
我的成绩很好。
I got pretty good grades.
你呢,嗯?
How about you, huh?
-我打赌你是个很讨女人喜欢的男人-他笑了
- I bet you were a real ladies' man. - HE CHUCKLES
是的,这是个问题。怀特知道这件事。
Yeah, it was a problem. White knew about that.
-总是追女孩-库恩笑了
- Always chasing the girls. - KUHN LAUGHS
你在追他们还是他们在追你?啊哈?
What, you chasing them or them chasing you? Huh?
好的总是追我,所以两者都有一点。
The good ones always chased me, so a little bit of both.
-哦-除了我总是追坏的。
- Oh. - Except I always chased the bad ones.
是啊?
Yeah?
好吧,我不觉得这有什么大问题。
Well, I don't see how that's much of a problem.
当他们中的一个结婚了。
It is when one of them turns out to be married
她丈夫拿着猎枪追着你。
and her husband comes after you with a shotgun.
哦,哇,好吧。真的?
Oh, wow, OK. For real?
没错
Yep.
发生了什么?
What happened?
我参军了。
I joined the Army.
雷声隆隆
THUNDER RUMBLES
好了,孩子们。我们去找那些枪。
Alright, boys. Let's find those guns.
卡蓬:上校?上校!
CARBONE: Colonel? Colonel!
-是吗?-找到了!
- Yeah? - Found it!
看来尼古拉没有撒谎。
It looks like Nikolai wasn't lying.
里面有一张大地图。
There's a big map inside.
枪在离这里半英里的一个谷仓里。
The guns are in a barn about a half mile from here.
完美的。
Perfect.
-准备出发-刹车响了
- Prepare to move out. - BRAKES SQUEAL
-敌人!-卡本大叫
- The enemy! - CARBONE YELLS
枪声
GUNFIRE
快去掩护!把头低下!
Move to cover! Keep your heads down!
士兵们用德国枪声叫喊。
SOLDIERS SHOUT IN GERMAN - GUNFIRE
与敌人交战!
Engage the enemy!
-上士!-库恩:什么事,先生?
- Staff Sergeant! - KUHN: Yes, sir?
我需要你和罗梅尔去找那些枪。我们不能让这次任务失败。消灭他们。
I need you and Lommell to go find those guns. We cannot fail this mission. Destroy them.
是的长官!移♥动♥!
Yes, sir! Move!
枪声
GUNFIRE
他们咕哝着
THEY GRUNT
枪声
GUNSHOTS
不在里面,这是肯定的。
It's not in there, that's for sure.
好吧,我们去后面看看。
Alright, let's go look around back.
复♥制♥。
Copy.
洛梅尔喊道-枪声
LOMMELL SHOUTS - GUNSHOTS
洛梅尔:安全。
LOMMELL: Clear.
明确的。
Clear.
走这边。
This way.
远距离爆♥炸♥
DISTANT EXPLOSION
远处的枪声
DISTANT GUNFIRE
这个地方看起来像。
This looks like the place.
枪声
GUNFIRE
鲁德尔:开火!-重新装弹!
RUDDER: Lay down fire! - Reloading!
枪声
GUNFIRE
鲁德尔:罗宾斯?
RUDDER: Robbins?
-让哈默接电♥话♥,孩子-正在处理,长官
- Get Hammer on the line, son. - Working on it, sir.
该死!
Shit!
锤子。
Hammer.
我把他养大了,先生。
I've raised him, sir.
卡蓬:重新装弹!-干得好
电影精选列表