our entire mission will sink to the bottom of that ocean
和 20 万名士兵。
and 200,000 soldiers along with it.
上校,我们正在接近目标。
LOMMELL: Colonel, we're approaching our target.
好的,先生们。谨慎而有目的地进行。
RUDDER: OK, gentlemen. Proceed with caution and purpose.
这些不是枪。
LOMMELL: These aren't the guns.
-这些是诱饵-德国人把电线杆竖起来了
- These are decoys. - CARBONE: Jerries put telephone poles up.
鲁德尔:保持警惕,直到我们清理完掩体!
RUDDER: Stay alert until we have swept the bunker!
枪声
GUNFIRE
士兵说德语-进攻!
SOLDIERS SPEAK GERMAN - Attack!
士兵的喊声-枪声
SOLDIER SHOUTS - GUNFIRE
明确的!
Clear!
没有枪!
There's no guns!
你一定是在开玩笑。我们白白损失了半个公♥司♥!
RUDDER: You gotta be kidding me. We lost half the company for nothing!
-你还好吗,先生?-是的,我很好,谢谢。
- You alright, sir? - Yes, I'm fine, thank you.
在我们重新集结的时候,在外♥围♥形成防御。
Form a defence around that perimeter while we regroup!
是的长官。
Yes, sir.
先生们,我们得找到那些枪。
RUDDER: Gentlemen, we need to find those guns.
好了,大家集♥合♥。
Alright, gather around, men.
好的,我们收到了来自东面的海上炮台的火力。
Alright, we're receiving fire from the east-facing sea battery.
过了那座山,就是东西炮台。
Over that hill, the east and west emplacements.
我们分成两队。
We're divided in two teams.
一个取东,一个取西。
One takes the east, one takes the west.
鲍尔斯中尉和我会集中精力在前线。
Lieutenant Powers and I are gonna focus on the front.
外面有很多友军开火。
There's been a lot of friendly fire out there.
有很多人伤亡。
There have been a lot of casualties.
如果你想回家,你就得保护你弟弟。
If you want to come home, you defend your brother.
我要血!你听到了吗?
I want blood! Do you hear me?
是的,先生!
ALL: Yes, sir!
好了,你有你的命令!
Alright, there, you have your orders!
好的,怀特,你跟我来。
Alright, White, you're with me.
我们袭击了西部。
We hit the west.
库恩?你带着卡本和霍奇斯,去东部。
Kuhn? You take Carbone and Hodges, you hit the east.
-找到了-我们走!
- Got it. - Let's move!
士兵:是的,一级军士长!
SOLDIER: Yes, First Sergeant!
十二点钟方向,德国人,左边!
Twelve o'clock, Germans, left side!
枪声-士兵的尖叫声
GUNSHOTS - SOLDIER SCREAMS
拿我的六个。我要把它们撕碎。
Take my six. I'm gonna frag 'em.
枪声-士兵说德语
GUNFIRE - SOLDIERS SPEAK GERMAN
山姆大叔的礼物!
Present from Uncle Sam!
士兵说德语
SOLDIER SPEAKS GERMAN
爆♥炸♥
EXPLOSION
枪声
GUNSHOTS
快点,我们安全了!
Come on, we're clear!
士兵咳嗽
SOLDIER COUGHS
枪声
GUNSHOT
怀特:安全-安全
WHITE: Clear. - Clear.
我们有地图。
We got a map.
白色?
White?
让我们把这些交给鲁德尔。
Let's give these to Rudder.
移♥动♥。
Move.
枪声-方向舵:前进!
GUNFIRE - RUDDER: Advance!
快走,快走,快走!
Move, move, move, move!
枪声-士兵说德语
GUNFIRE - SOLDIERS SPEAK GERMAN
士兵说德语
SOLDIERS SPEAK GERMAN
士兵们用德语喊道
SOLDIERS SHOUT IN GERMAN
找掩护!找掩护!
Find cover! Take cover!
趴下!
Get down!
掩护,掩护!
Cover, cover!
火!
Fire!
爆♥炸♥
EXPLOSION
枪声
GUNFIRE
士兵说德语-枪声
SOLDIERS SPEAK GERMAN - GUNFIRE
-威利,去看看他!-好的
- Wiley, go check on him! - OK.
舵:呼吸?
RUDDER: Breathing?
威利:没有。
WILEY: Negative.
枪声
GUNFIRE
超能力!手榴弹!
Powers! Grenade!
爆♥炸♥
EXPLOSION
明确的!
Clear!
提前
Advance!
走!提前
Go! Advance!
枪声
GUNFIRE
卡本!用你的手榴弹,我们掩护你。
Carbone! Use your grenade, we'll cover you.
枪声
GUNFIRE
移♥动♥!
Move!
爆♥炸♥
EXPLOSION
男人欢呼
MEN CHEER
卡本:他妈的抓住他们了!
CARBONE: Fucking got 'em!
-罗宾斯,他们上线了吗?-没有,长官,还没有,长官我正在努力。
- Got 'em on the line yet, Robbins? - No, sir, not yet, sir. I'm working on it.
长官,将军在我手上。
Sir, I have the general.
锤子?
Hammer?
这是铁砧。
This is Anvil.
铁砧,报告。
Anvil, report.
无线电中的方向舵:枪不在这里。
RUDDER ON RADIO: The guns aren't here.
我们需要更多时间。
We're gonna need more time.
脊线未固定。
The ridge line is not secured.
重复一遍,山脊线不安全。
I repeat, the ridge line's not secured.
建议倾斜。
Recommend Tilt.
收到,铁砧。
Copy, Anvil.
布拉德利将军,我们会找到那些枪的。
RUDDER: General Bradley, we will find those guns.
铁砧出来。
Anvil out.
给我接施奈德中校。
Get me Lieutenant Colonel Schneider.
我是布拉德利将军。
This is General Bradley.
我需要你把游骑兵第五营转移到奥马哈海滩。肯定的。
I need you to divert the 5th Ranger Battalion to Omaha Beach. Affirmative.
狗公♥司♥有消息吗?
Any word from Dog Company?
长官,他们伤亡惨重,长官。
Sir, they're taking substantial casualties, sir.
鲁德尔上校刚打来电♥话♥,长官。
Colonel Rudder just called Tilt, sir.
该死的。
Damn it.
这就是霸王行动的情报?
This the intel for Operation Overlord?
无线电员:是的,长官。
RADIOMAN: Yes, sir.
我们要在地堡里保持同样的手法。似乎效果很好。
We're gonna keep the same MO for the bunker. Seemed to work well.
我们要从后方穿越地形。
We're gonna traverse down the terrain from the rear.
鲍尔斯中尉和我。
And Lieutenant Powers and I
将再次带领剩下的连队发起全面进攻。
will again lead the remaining company on a full assault.
上士。
First Sergeant.
你和怀特先生从左侧包抄
You and Mr White will flank to the left
然后进入东侧隧♥道♥入口。
and enter the east-side tunnel entrance.
-是的,长官-上士?
- Yes, sir. - Staff Sergeant?
你,霍奇斯和卡本
You, Hodges and Carbone
进入西侧隧♥道♥入口。
enter the west-side tunnel entrance.
-你从右边包抄-是,长官
- You will flank to the right. - KUHN: Yes, sir.
清理掩体。
Clear out the bunker.
把意识形态从他们的脑后炸掉。
Blow the ideology out the back of their heads.
你们在里面要团结一致。
You guys keep yourselves together in there.
现在,如果我们确实完成了上层的清理工作
Now, if we are in fact finished clearing off topside
我们会下来帮忙的。
we will come down to assist.
大家都同意这个计划了吗?
Everybody good with that plan?
所有人:呼-啊!
ALL: Hoo-ah!
-让我再听一遍!-所有人:呼啊!
- Let me hear that again! - ALL: Hoo-ah!
你对这个计划满意吗,技术军士怀特?
You good with that plan, Technical Sergeant White?
-是的,先生-很好
- Yes, sir. - Well, good.
那就回到战场吧!
Back to battle then!
遥远的德语对话
DISTANT GERMAN CONVERSATION
士兵说德语
SOLDIERS SPEAK GERMAN
士兵们大喊-枪声
SOLDIERS SHOUT - GUNFIRE
远处的喊声
DISTANT SHOUTS
枪声
GUNSHOTS
枪声
GUNFIRE
掩护我。
Cover me.
枪声
GUNFIRE
士兵呻♥吟♥
电影精选列表