I'm good! You good?
好!
Good!
可能只是跳过栅栏,库恩。
Could've just jumped over the fence, Kuhn.
是啊,好吧..安全第一。
Yeah, well... safety first.
看来我们中大奖了。
LOMMELL: Looks like we hit the jackpot.
是时候了。
It's about time.
我的背包里有铝热剂。
I got the thermites in my pack.
你拿那些,我拿这些。
You take those, I'll take these.
他语无伦次
HE SPLUTTERS
手榴弹!
Grenade!
爆♥炸♥
EXPLOSION
他们呻♥吟♥着-耳朵响了
THEY GROAN - EARS RING
他们咕哝着
THEY GRUNT
洛梅尔呻♥吟♥着
LOMMELL GROANS
你没事吧?
You OK?
让我们试试..他咕哝着
Let's try... HE GRUNTS
我想我走不动了。
I don't think I can walk.
库恩:呆在原地,好吗?
KUHN: Just stay put, OK?
就待在原地。待在原地,好吗?我来处理大炮。
Just stay put. Stay put, OK? I'll take care of the cannons.
你就呆在那里。
You just stay there.
拿着铝热剂。把它们放进反冲装置里。
Take the thermites. Put 'em in the recoil mechanism.
他咕哝着
HE GRUNTS
该死的混♥蛋♥。
Damn bastard.
怎么样,库恩?
How's it going, Kuhn?
库恩 · 格朗茨,给我一分钟!
KUHN GRUNTS Give me a minute!
这是所有五个。我得到了所有五个。
That's all five. I got all five.
得了吧。扶我起来。
Come on. Help me up.
库恩:是的。你有多余的碎片吗?
KUHN: Yeah. You got an extra frag?
是啊,怎么了?
Yeah, why?
我想炸掉那边的弹♥药♥库。
There's an ammo dump over there I wanna blow.
不,大炮是最重要的。
No, the cannons are priority.
-扶我起来-好的好的
- Help me up. - OK, OK.
啊,简单..
Ah, easy...
等待,等待,等待。等等,等等,等等。
Wait, wait, wait. Hold up, hold up, hold up.
得了吧。
Come on.
-来吧-洛梅尔 · 格伦茨
- Come on. - LOMMELL GRUNTS
我抓住你了,我抓住你了。
I gotcha, I gotcha.
你知道黑火♥药♥会爆♥炸♥吗?
You know that black powder's gonna blow like hell?
是啊。
Yeah.
我会被诅咒!
I'll be damned!
你认为我们的人得到了那些大炮?
You think our boys got those cannons?
我不知道,除非有个弹♥药♥库。
I don't know, not unless there's an ammo dump.
-铝热剂不会像那样爆♥炸♥-无线电鸣叫
- Thermite wouldn't explode like that. - RADIO CHIRPS
通过无线电听起来像是哈默来了,上校。
It sounds like Hammer's coming through the radio, Colonel.
出色的。
Excellent.
谢谢你,卡本。
Thank you, Carbone.
收到,费尔斯通。很高兴听你这么说
Copy that, Firestone. Glad to hear.
什么事,先生?
What is it, sir?
有一家法国公♥司♥朝我们来了。
There's a French company headed our way.
卡本笑道
CARBONE LAUGHS
我非常感谢他们。
I have a big merci beaucoup to give them.
-威利?-威利:什么事,先生?
- Wiley? - WILEY: Yes, sir?
你今天做得很好,儿子,真的。
You did a good job today, son, really.
外面的很多人,他们欠你一条命。
And a lot of those men out there, they owe their lives to you.
真希望我能多存点钱,先生。
Wish I could have saved more, sir.
你做到了,儿子。
You're doing it, son.
-继续-是,长官
- Carry on. - Yes, sir.
Ben-my-chree,这是真的。
Ben-My-Chree, this is Actual.
莱特尔少校?
Major Lytle?
铁砧在线上等你,先生。
I have Anvil on the line for you, sir.
詹姆士?
James?
莱特尔在广播中说:詹姆斯,你成功了!
LYTLE ON RADIO: James, you made it!
我为炮兵部队的延误道歉,长官。
I apologise for the delay in the artillery, sir.
抱歉,你在说什么,少校?
I'm sorry, what're you talking about, Major?
我们遭到了敌人的火力攻击,长官。
We came under attack by enemy fire, sir.
干掉了炮塔上的人。那是我在大炮上。
Took out the turret crews. That was me on the big guns.
谢谢你少校。
Thank you, Major.
你今天救了我们。
You saved us out there today.
很高兴能帮上忙,先生。
Glad to have been able to help, sir.
无线电中的鲁德尔:你确实做到了,克利夫兰。
RUDDER ON RADIO: You sure did, Cleveland.
我很快就会见到你,我相信你会告诉我一切的。
And I'll see you soon, I'm sure you'll tell me all about it.
是的长官。
Yes, sir.
嘿!
Hey!
-是洛梅尔和库恩!-卡朋笑了
- It's Lommell and Kuhn! - CARPONE LAUGHS
嘿,从来没有这么高兴看到你们丑陋的脸!
Hey, never been so happy to see your ugly faces!
别对我多愁善感,卡本!
Don't get all mushy on me, Carbone!
把我放在这里。
Just put me here.
你拿到枪了吗?
RUDDER: Did you get the guns?
他们不会很快向我们开火的,长官。
LOMMELL: They won't be firing at us any time soon, sir.
库恩:你说得对-他们笑了
KUHN: You got that right. - THEY LAUGH
请举起锤子。
Raise Hammer, please.
谢谢你,卡本。
Thank you, Carbone.
哈默,我是铁砧。
RUDDER ON RADIO: Hammer, this is Anvil.
主要目标完成.
Primary objective complete.
我再说一遍,首要目标已经完成。
I repeat, the primary objective is complete.
杰出,铁砧。非常出色!
Outstanding, Anvil. Outstanding!
哦,还有,将军。
Oh, and, General...
我能和我妻子说句话吗?
would it be possible for me to get a word in with my wife?
当然,上校。
Of course, Colonel.
谢谢你,将军铁砧出来。
Thank you, General. Anvil out.
-威利?-威利:什么事,先生?
- Wiley? - WILEY: Yes, sir?
-去照顾罗梅尔吧,孩子-是,长官
- Go ahead and take care of Lommell, son. - Yes, sir.
过来,你这个瘸子!
Come here, you gimp!
开始感受到荣耀。
Starting to feel the glory.
电影精选列表