SOLDIER IN GERMAN:
德语:
IN GERMAN:
他在说什么?你明白他在说什么吗?
RUDDER: What is he saying? Do you understand what he's saying?
告诉我们在哪里!
RUDDER: Tell us where!
我不知道我能让我的人多久不把子弹射进你的脑袋!
I don't know how long I can keep my men from putting a bullet in your head!
德语:
IN GERMAN:
德语:
IN GERMAN:
库恩:他说..-你明白吗?
KUHN: He says... - Do you understand this?
是的,是的。他说在这里以南 2.5 公里的一个谷仓里。
Yeah, yeah. He's saying it's about 2.5 kilometres south of here in a barn.
好的,明白,上士。谢谢,上士。
OK, understood, Staff Sergeant. Thank you, Staff Sergeant.
你说有军♥火♥?
You say there are munitions?
是的,长官,在地堡里。
Yes, sir, in the bunker.
去装些炸♥药♥。
Go rig some explosives.
我想炸了这个地方。我不喜欢它。
I wanna blow this place. I don't like it.
-我可以得到一个呼啦?-所有人:呼啊!
- Can I get a hoo-rah? - ALL: Hoo-ah!
好的!
Alright!
我会让洛梅尔来处理这件事。
I'm gonna let Lommell handle this.
在此之前,我想告诉你我刚和指挥官谈过。
Before this, I wanna tell you I just spoke to Command.
又有一家德国公♥司♥在等着我们!
There is yet again another German company waiting for us on foot!
你是否明白,这意味着你需要为另一个约定做好准备?
Do you understand that this means you need to brace yourself for another engagement?
好的。
Alright.
游骑兵,带路!
Rangers, lead the way!
洛梅尔,处理它。吹吧!
Lommell, handle it. Blow it!
洛梅尔:好的,孩子们。你听到他说的了。
LOMMELL: Alright, boys. You heard the man.
我们要去找那些枪。
We're moving on to find those guns.
很明显,他们不在这里。
Obviously, they ain't here.
检查你的弹夹,确保你的步♥枪♥有新的弹夹。
Check your magazines, make sure you got fresh magazines for your rifles.
卡本,霍奇斯?
Carbone, Hodges?
卡本:先生!-先生。
CARBONE: Sir! - HODGES: Sir.
你们回掩体里去,装上弹♥药♥。
You boys'll go back in the bunker, you rig those munitions.
我们要把这个地方炸成地狱。
We're gonna blow this place to hell.
是我们的荣幸,中士。
Be our pleasure, Sarge.
好了,孩子们。我们出发吧!
Alright, boys. Let's move out!
爆♥炸♥
EXPLOSION
我们做得对吧,霍奇斯?
We did that right, huh, Hodges?
-是的,我们做了-他们笑了
- Yeah, we did. - THEY LAUGH
我们要重新部署一下,伙计们。
We're gonna regroup for a bit, men.
喝点水,吃点东西。
Have some water, grab something to eat.
想休息一下,让你旁边的人休息一下。
Wanna take a rest, let the man next to you do so.
关掉,花十分钟。
Just switch off, take ten minutes.
我们还在打仗。保持警惕。
We're still at war. Stay alert.
-我可以得到一个呼哈?-所有人:呼啊!
- Can I get a hoo-ah? - ALL: Hoo-ah!
让我们清理这个区域。
Let's clear the area.
洛梅尔:安全。
LOMMELL: Clear.
明确的。
Clear.
怀特:坐下。在你们的屁♥股♥上。
WHITE: Sit down. On your asses.
我说我们杀了这些德国人。
I say we shoot these Jerries.
他们只会拖慢我们。
They're only gonna slow us down.
现在你在说我的语言了,是吗?
Now you're talking my language, huh?
军士。
Sergeant.
-谁帮你包扎的?-是的,先生
- Who did that bandage for you? - I did, sir.
请让威利看一看,把它弄好。
Please have Wiley take a look at that and get it redressed.
我很好,先生。
I'm fine, sir.
那不是建议,士兵。
That was not a suggestion, soldier.
-罗梅尔?-什么事,先生?
- Lommell? - Yes, sir?
你儿子有点不对劲。控制住他。
Something's wrong with your boy. Keep him in check.
我会和他谈谈的,谢谢。
I'll have a word with him, thank you.
伙计,怀特失控了,军士长。
Man, White has lost it, First Sergeant.
你知道他有能力做这种事吗?
Did you know he was capable of doing something like that?
军士长,你知道吗
First Sergeant, did you know
技术军士怀特有能力做这样的事吗?
that Technical Sergeant White was capable of doing something like that?
战争改变人。
War changes people.
我能说什么呢?
What can I say?
库恩嘲笑道:“所以,这就是你要玩的?”
KUHN SCOFFS Well, so, that's how you're gonna play it?
技术军士。
Tech Sergeant.
只是想告诉你,这是值得的。
Just wanted to tell you, for what it's worth...
怀特:威利!
WHITE: Wiley!
我和大多数人
Me and most of the fellas
-我觉得你做得对-威利!
- think you did the right thing. - Wiley!
我是说,那个呆头呆脑的库恩和那个纳粹不会有任何进展的。
I mean, that fathead Kuhn wasn't gonna get nowhere with that Nazi.
帮我包扎一下。
Bandage this for me.
他们不会像那样翻来覆去地尖叫。
They don't just roll over and squeal just like that.
不是。他们是坚强的混♥蛋♥。我是说,如果你开枪..
Nah. They're tough bastards. I mean, if you had shot...
穿上衣服就行了。
Just dress over it.
先生,你被那边的一个狗♥娘♥养♥的射中了!
Sir, you've been shot by one of those sons of bitches over there!
我要清洗它,我要消毒它。
I gotta clean it, I gotta disinfect it.
-我得..-你听到我说的了吗?
- I gotta... - Did you hear what I said?
穿上衣服,把上校从我屁♥股♥上弄下来。
Dress over it and get the colonel off my ass.
库恩:你看,我想你知道。
KUHN: You see, I think you knew.
你知道但你什么都没做
You knew and you didn't do anything about it
这让你同样有罪。
which makes you just as guilty.
够了,上士。
That is enough, Staff Sergeant.
坐下。
Sit down.
现在。
Now.
如果你杀了那个杰瑞下士
If you had shot that Jerry corporal
他只是一个殉道者,为德国而死。
he would've just been a martyr, dying for Deutschland.
他咯咯地笑
HE CHUCKLES
但是,不,你开枪打了他的朋友,这是明智之举。
But, nah, you shot his buddy, and that was a smart thing to do.
哦,在那之后他害怕得要死。他笑了
Oh, he was scared as hell after that. HE LAUGHS
威利..
Wiley...
啊!他情不自禁地说出了自己的心里话,就像没有明天一样。
Ah! He couldn't help but spilling his guts like there's no tomorrow.
他笑了
HE LAUGHS
但是,嗯,呃..
But, um, uh...
你认为上校对军事法庭是认真的吗?
You think the colonel was serious about the court-martialling
-当然-卡本!
- for sure... - Carbone!
离我远点。
Get the hell away from me.
嘿。
Hey.
天哪
Jeez.
狗叫
DOG BARKS
我会的。看那个。
I'll be. Look at that.
霍奇斯,看看这个。
Hodges, check this.
他看起来就像我小时候养的德国牧羊犬。
He looks just like the German Shepherd I had when I was a kid.
那不是你的牧羊人,伙计。
That ain't your Shepherd, pal.
在我看来那就像一只纳粹狗。
That looks like a Nazi dog to me.
过来,孩子。
Come here, boy.
你在要求把你的手扯下来。
You're asking to get your hand torn off.
不是。
Nah.
他是个甜心。我看得出来。
He's a sweetheart. I can tell.
啊,我讨厌狗。
Ah, I hate dogs.
哦,不是这个。
Oh, not this one.
美丽。
Beautiful.
他是华丽的。
He's gorgeous.
他嘲笑道
HE SCOFFS
谢谢。
Thanks.
威利吐口水
WILEY SPITS
-上校?-罗宾斯
- Colonel? - Robbins.
我是威利,先生。我觉得他失控了。
It's Wiley, sir. I think he's losing it.
我会和他谈谈的,孩子。
I'll talk to him, son.
谢谢你罗宾斯。
Thank you, Robbins.
他哭了
HE CRIES
威利?
Wiley?
-什么事,先生?-你怎么了,孩子?
- Yes, sir? - What's going on with you, son?
我注意到你不再适合成为这个团队的一员了。
It's come to my attention you're no longer fit to be a part of this outfit.
为什么?
Why?
我没有正确包扎技术军士的伤口吗,长官?
Did I not dress Tech Sergeant's wound correctly, sir?
不,你做得很好,孩子。更多的是关于..
No, you did a fine job with that, son. It's more about the...
我理解你的同情心。
I understand your compassion.
听着,儿子,我..
Listen, son, I...
我记得我第一天看到的战斗就像昨天一样。
I remember my first day of seeing combat like it was yesterday.
这并不容易。
It's not easy.
那些画面,那些不好的想法,永远不会离开你的脑海。
电影精选列表