SOLDIER GROANS
枪声
GUNSHOTS
枪声
GUNSHOTS
检查一下。
Check it out.
任何事?
Anything?
明确的。
Clear.
扔个手榴弹进去。我们把这个设备炸了。
LOMMELL: Toss a grenade in there. Let's blow this equipment.
爆♥炸♥
EXPLOSION
枪声
GUNSHOT
明确的。
Clear.
堆在这里的是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is that stacked up here?
枪声
GUNSHOTS
洛梅尔:闪光!-打雷!
LOMMELL: Flash! - Thunder!
是我们,洛梅尔和怀特。
LOMMELL: It's us, Lommell and White.
-你们在东边还好吗?-库恩:是的,我们都清楚。
- You guys good on the east? - KUHN: Yeah, we're all clear.
上校的地图上显示这些隧♥道♥是交叉的吗?
Does the colonel's map show these tunnels intersecting?
我不记得了。
Not that I recall.
他吹口哨
HE WHISTLES
那是很多弹♥药♥。
That's a lot of ammunition.
我想我们应该炸掉这个地方。
I think we should blow this joint.
是啊。我们把它埋了吧。
Yeah. Let's bury it.
我们需要给鲁德尔支持。
We need to give Rudder our support.
让我们继续前进,好吗?
Let's continue forward, alright?
我们继续前进,完成我们的搜索。好吗,孩子们?
Let's keep moving, finish our sweep. Alright, boys?
-当然-我们走
- Hell yeah. - Let's go.
德语:
IN GERMAN:
他们用德语聊天。
THEY CHATTER IN GERMAN
他们笑了
THEY LAUGH
美国人♥大♥喊
AMERICANS SHOUT
德语:
IN GERMAN:
枪声
GUNFIRE
士兵哭了
SOLDIER CRIES
马上放下你们的枪!
Drop your guns now!
士兵们用德语喊道
SOLDIERS SHOUT IN GERMAN
放下武器!
LOMMELL: Drop your weapons!
放下武器!放下武器!
RUDDER: Drop your weapons! Drop your weapons!
把他们放下!
Drop 'em!
士兵们用德语喊道
SOLDIERS SHOUT IN GERMAN
舵:趴下!
RUDDER: Get down!
好了,好了,停下!
OK, OK, stop!
放下武器。
Drop your weapons.
德语:
IN GERMAN:
扔了吧。
Drop it.
把它放下!
RUDDER: Put it down!
把他们围起来。我要审讯。
Round 'em up. I want interrogations.
每个手臂上有纳粹标记的人都要趴在地上。
Everyone with a swastika on their arm is to be on the ground.
士兵喊道
SOLDIER SHOUTS
士兵呻♥吟♥
SOLDIER GROANS
士兵呻♥吟♥
SOLDIER GROANS
威利?
Wiley?
把他们排在中间!快点,我们走!现在这里是美国,第二营!
Line 'em up in the middle! Come on, let's go! This is America now, 2nd Battalion!
-看看他的腿-士兵在呻♥吟♥
- Check out his leg. - SOLDIER MOANS
我说,看看他的腿。
I said, check out his leg.
-好吧,好吧,好吧-他不会咬你的,威利
- Alright, alright, alright. - He's not gonna bite ya, Wiley.
嗨,嗨。
Hey, hey.
嘿,嘿!哈!哈!
Hey, hey! Ha! Ha!
我是威利,好吗?
I'm Wiley, OK?
我叫威利。
My name is Wiley.
名字?你叫什么名字?
Name? What's your name?
-霍斯特-霍斯特
- Horst. - Horst.
好的,霍斯特,我要检查一下你的腿,好吗?
OK, Horst, I'm gonna check out your leg, OK?
听到了吗,孩子们?你怎么看待这种意识形态?
Do you hear that, boys? What you think of that ideology?
我知道你有很多。
I know you're loaded with some.
洛梅尔。有什么重要发现吗,军士长?
Lommell. Find anything of any significance, First Sergeant?
不。
No.
没什么重要的,先生。
Nothing of significance, sir.
弹♥药♥储备,无线电室,配给,全部。
Stockpiles of munitions, radio room, rations, the lot.
我们负责设备室。
We took care of the equipment room.
但没有关于枪♥支♥下落的信息?
Nothing about the whereabouts of the guns, though?
没有情报,长官。
No intel, sir.
奇怪的。
Strange.
我想我们会找到一些东西,我自己
I thought we'd find something, myself
尤其是我们没有遇到任何阻力。
and we especially didn't come across any resistance
用这个师来保卫像炮兵这样的东西。
with this division to be guarding something like that artillery.
同意了。
Agreed.
-关于枪♥支♥下落的想法?-如果他们真的存在的话
- Thoughts on the whereabouts of the guns? - If they even exist.
如果他们想和他们一起保卫海滩,他们必须在这个地区的某个地方。
They'd have to be somewhere in this area if they wanna defend the beach with them.
好的。好吧,答案可能就在其中一个人身上。
Alright. Well, the answer probably lies with one of them.
-上士!-什么事,先生?
- Staff Sergeant! - Yes, sir?
你的德语很好。
Your German's quite good.
用德语和下士说话!
Speak to the corporal in Deutsch!
嘿,看着我。
Hey, look at me.
枪在哪里?
Where are the guns?
德语:
IN GERMAN:
嗯?
Hm?
看着我!
Look at me!
德语:
IN GERMAN:
德语:
IN GERMAN:
德语:
IN GERMAN:
士兵喊道:“技术军士怀特!”
SOLDIER SHOUTS - Technical Sergeant White!
这是一个警告!
That is a warning!
谁给我一个水壶和一些食物配给,现在!
Somebody give me a canteen and some food rations, now!
我不干了,库恩。
I'm out, Kuhn.
我出来了。
I'm out.
德语:
IN GERMAN:
继续做你正在做的事。
Keep doing what you're doing.
罗宾斯!让哈默接电♥话♥。
Robbins! Get Hammer on the line.
是的,先生。-需要传递一些信息。
ROBBINS: Yes, sir. - Need to relay some information.
库恩在德国:
KUHN IN GERMAN:
-我让他准备好了,长官!-谢谢你,罗宾斯
- I have him ready, sir! - Thank you, Robbins.
哈默,这是铁砧。
Hammer, this is Anvil.
我们已经守住了山脊线,没有枪炮。
We have secured the ridge line and there are no guns.
我重复一遍,我们已经占领了山脊线。
I repeat, we have secured the ridge line.
没有枪。
There are no guns.
-我们正在进行审讯-收到。
- We are conducting interrogations. - BRADLEY ON RADIO: Copy.
山脊线已经安全了。
The ridge line has been secured.
根据新的情报继续执行任务目标。
Proceed with mission objective based on new intel.
看着我!
Look at me!
这不起作用。
This isn't working.
德语:
IN GERMAN:
是时候换个战术了,库恩。
Time for another tactic, Kuhn.
听我说,我是处理这件事的人。你明白了吗?
Listen to me, I'm the one dealing with this. You got that?
让我来处理。
Let me deal with it.
明白了。
Understood.
随时通知我,铁砧。锤出。
Keep me apprised, Anvil. Hammer out.
无线电中的方向舵:铁砧出来。
RUDDER ON RADIO: Anvil out.
谢谢你罗宾斯。
Thank you, Robbins.
枪声
GUNSHOTS
枪声
GUNSHOT
我们不会伤害他的!他为什么要这么做?
We weren't gonna hurt him! Why'd he do that?
为什么?为什么?
Why? Why?
好的,对,对,对..
Alright, right-right-right...
-准备好了?-枪声
- Ready? - GUNSHOT
士兵们用德语喊道:
SOLDIERS SHOUT IN GERMAN:
白色!
White!
-你到底在做什么?-把枪从他脸上拿开!
- What the hell are you doing? - Get the rifle out of his goddamn face!
你已经被降职了!
You've already been demoted to a lesser rank!
你不断遇到不当行为的情况。
You keep on running into situations with misconduct!
别考验我,否则你会被送上军事法庭的!
Do not test me or you will be in front of a court-martial!
控制你自己!
Control yourself!
德语士兵:
电影精选列表