You stay with him till he goes.
重新装弹!
Reload!
洛梅尔:在队伍顶端开火!
LOMMELL: Fire up on top of that line!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!这简直是一团糟!
Son of a bitch! This is a mess!
是的,这就是为什么我们要登上顶峰!
Yeah, that's why we gotta get to the top!
士兵:重新装弹!爬上那些绳子,孩子们!
SOLDIER: Reloading! - LOMMELL: Climb up those ropes, boys!
快上去!
Get up there!
移♥动♥!快上去!咱们走吧!
Move! Get up there! Let's go!
稳住自己!快上去!
Stabilise yourselves! Get up there!
士兵:上去,快点!
SOLDIER: Get up there, come on!
士兵:重新装弹!
SOLDIER: Reloading!
洛梅尔:把他们带到上面去,孩子们!打到上面去!
LOMMELL: Get 'em up top, boys! Hit 'em up top!
重新装弹!
Reloading!
枪声-士兵呼喊
GUNFIRE - SOLDIERS SHOUT
手榴弹!
Grenade!
爆♥炸♥-他们大喊
EXPLOSION - THEY SHOUT
先生!先生!
Sir! Sir!
上,所有人,站起来!
LOMMELL: Go, up, everybody, on your feet!
士兵:我们必须还击!
SOLDIER: We've got to return fire!
上校。
LOMMELL: Colonel.
我很确定我能带上我的小队。
I'm pretty sure I can take my squad.
我们可以按比例增加那些岩石。
We can scale up those rocks
在我对付那些德国佬的时候,我们可以守住山脊。
and we can secure the ridge while I take care of those Krauts!
你得到了我的认可,军士长。移♥动♥!
You have my approval, First Sergeant. Move!
好的,谢谢。
Alright, thank you.
卡本!白色!霍奇斯!
Carbone! White! Hodges!
你跟我来!我们走!
You're with me! Let's go!
方向舵:提供掩护!
RUDDER: Provide cover!
枪声
GUNFIRE
士兵们,跟我到路线上去!
LOMMELL: Soldiers, follow me up to the route!
士兵:重新装弹!
SOLDIER: Reloading!
士兵:手榴弹!
SOLDIER: Grenade!
男人尖叫
MEN SCREAM
又一个人倒下了!四个人倒下了!
RUDDER: That's another man down! Four men down!
火!火力掩护!
Fire! Cover fire!
火!火力掩护!火!火力掩护!
Fire! Cover fire! Fire! Cover fire!
把它放在窗台上,你给他们点颜色看看!
Make it up the ledge here, you give them hell!
士兵:还击!
SOLDIER: Return fire!
男人们喊道-在山脊上!
MEN SHOUT - On top of the ridge!
枪声
GUNFIRE
士兵说德语
SOLDIER SPEAKS GERMAN
霍奇斯,用那个吧台。好好利用它。把他们干掉。
Hodges, use that BAR. Put it to good use. Take 'em out.
没问题,老大。
You got it, boss.
他喊道
HE SHOUTS
枪声
GUNFIRE
士兵:在我身上!
SOLDIER: On me!
枪声
GUNFIRE
士兵说德语
SOLDIERS SPEAK GERMAN
在我身上!
On me!
移♥动♥!
Move!
覆盖!
Cover!
枪声
GUNFIRE
士兵:重新装弹!
SOLDIER: Reloading!
重新装弹!
Reload!
鲁德尔:回到绳子上!
RUDDER: Get back up the ropes!
我们走,孩子们!你们的生命就靠它了!
Let's go, boys! Your lives depend on it!
快,快,爬上绳子,稳住自己!
Go, go, get up the ropes, steady yourselves!
稳住自己!到绳子上去!
Steady yourselves! Get on the ropes!
士兵们喊道
SOLDIERS SHOUT
枪声
GUNFIRE
卡本?
Carbone?
狙击手。我的一点钟。
Sniper. My one o'clock.
带他出去。
Take him out.
你拿到了。那个呆子杰瑞死定了,中士!
You got it. That fathead Jerry's as good as dead, Sarge!
洛梅尔:把它做完。
LOMMELL: Get it done.
卡本:目标下降。
CARBONE: Target down.
我需要重新装弹!
I need to reload!
士兵说德语
SOLDIERS SPEAK GERMAN
枪声-士兵哭泣
GUNSHOT - SOLDIER CRIES
来吧,孩子们!给他们点颜色看看!
LOMMELL: Come on, boys! Give 'em hell!
士兵说德语
SOLDIERS SPEAK GERMAN
手榴弹!
Grenade!
爆♥炸♥
EXPLOSION
霍奇斯,喷进去。
Hodges, spray into 'em.
士兵哭了
SOLDIER CRIES
啊!
Aah!
-你抓到他了?-我想是的
- You get him? - Think so.
我们很好。
We're good.
-干得好-干得好
- Good job. - Good job!
我们把排里的其他人都叫上来。
Let's get the rest of the platoon up here.
卡本!
Carbone!
是的,中士?-显示颜色。
CARBONE: Yeah, Sarge? - Show the colours.
我的荣幸,中士!
CARBONE: My pleasure, Sarge!
山脊线锁定我的位置!
Ridge line secure on my position!
我再说一遍,山脊线在我的位置上!
I say again, ridge line secure on my position!
喔!
Woo!
洛梅尔:孩子们,让我得到一个呼哈!-所有人:呼啊!
LOMMELL: Boys, let me get a hoo-ah! - ALL: Hoo-ah!
舵:山脊线..-士兵们欢呼
RUDDER: The ridge line... - SOLDIERS CHEER
山脊线已经安全了。让我们开始狂欢吧!
The ridge line has been secured. Let's get a hoo-rah!
士兵:呼-啊!
SOLDIERS: Hoo-ah!
把绳子拿起来!
Get up those ropes!
卡本:这些颜色跑不掉!哈哈!
CARBONE: These colours don't run! Ha-ha!
他大叫
HE YELLS
睁大你们的眼睛,孩子们。
LOMMELL: Keep your eyes open, boys.
睡个好觉,混♥蛋♥杰瑞。
Sleep tight, Jerry motherfuckers.
红色,白色和蓝色。
Red, white and blue.
欢迎来到山脊,先生。
LOMMELL: Welcome to the ridge, sir.
干得好,军士长!山脊线安全。
Good job, First Sergeant! Ridge line is secure.
先生们,我们会在那里找到枪。
Gentlemen, that's where we'll find the guns.
这就是我们需要拿出来的。
That's what we need to take out.
枪声-士兵:敌人开火!
GUNSHOT - SOLDIER: Enemy fire!
枪声-男人♥大♥喊
GUNSHOT - MEN SHOUT
士兵:我看到他们了!-没什么!
SOLDIER: Got eyes on 'em! - Nothing!
枪声
GUNSHOTS
十二点钟!还击!
Twelve o'clock! Return fire!
枪声
GUNFIRE
霍奇斯,放点火!
Hodges, lay down some fire!
我抓住他了!
I got him!
怀特:威利,振作起来!上校中枪了!
WHITE: Wiley, get it together! The colonel's hit!
振作起来,威利。这不是什么大事。
Pull yourself together, Wiley. It's not a big deal.
我还得包扎以防感染。
I still have to wrap it for infection.
好的,动作快点。时间很重要,孩子。
Alright, just make it quick. Time is of the essence, son.
九十秒!
Ninety seconds!
我在数。
I'm counting.
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Son of a bitch!
所以他们想变得野蛮。
So they want to be savage.
好吧,那只是意味着,先生们
Well, that just means, gentlemen
我们要向他们展示野人的下一次进化。
that we're gonna have to show them the next evolution of savage!
-我们得到了一个呼哈?-所有人:呼啊!
- We get a hoo-ah? - ALL: Hoo-ah!
这不算什么!
This is nothing!
他咕哝着
HE GRUNTS
-快点,威利-威利:我们很好
- Hurry up, Wiley. - WILEY: We're good.
谢谢你,孩子。
RUDDER: Thank you, son.
-你确定你没事吗,上校?-我会没事的
- Sure you're alright, Colonel? - I'll be alright.
命令,先生?
Orders, sir?
我们移♥动♥到掩体。准备另一次约会。
We move to the bunkers. Prepare for another engagement.
你听到他说的了,出去。
LOMMELL: You heard the man, move out.
是的,中士。
Yes, Sergeant.
我们向他们展示超出他们想象的地狱。
We show them hell beyond the confines of their imagination.
如果我们不拿走这六把枪
If we don't take these six guns
我们的整个任务都将沉入海底
电影精选列表