鲁德尔中校(旁白):四年来我们一直袖手旁观
LT COL RUDDER (VO): Four years we sat by
袖手旁观德国第二次试图征服欧洲。
idly watching as Germany made its second attempt to conquer Europe.
数百万人遭受痛苦,无数人被残忍♥地杀害。Millions suffered, untold numbers murdered in cold blood
但我受够了。
but enough was enough.
是时候做点什么来阻止邪恶了。
It was time to do something to stop the evil.
是时候让世界上最强大的国家It was time for the most powerful country in the world
美♥利♥坚♥合众国,领导入侵。
the United States of America, to lead the invasion.
诺曼底是美国选择加入战斗的地方。
Normandy was where America had elected to join the battle.
1944 年6 月 6 日June 6th, 1944
很少有人能活着向那些渴望倾听的人讲述这段经历。the day few could live to recount the experience to those eager to listen
因为我们的士兵没有比这更困难和危险的任务了。
for our soldiers could not have asked for a more difficult and perilous task.
作为他们的领袖,我有工作要做
As their leader, I had a job to do
我不希望任何人。
one I wouldn't wish on anyone.
这些人,甚至是男孩。These men, boys even
许多人已经放弃了他们当时在生活中所做的一切。many had dropped whatever they were doing in their life at the time
招募并对抗这些纳粹分子。
to enlist and fight these Nazis
来自各行各业。
coming from all walks of life.
新闻系学生,农场工人,酒店门房♥
Journalism student, farmhand, hotel concierge
有些人以前甚至从未拿过步♥枪♥。
some who have never even held a rifle in their hands before.
其他人,经验丰富的老兵渴望战斗。
Others, seasoned veterans itching to fight.
不管我们来自哪个行业。No matter what walk of life we came from
我们来这里只有一个目的。
we were here for one purpose
去打仗。
to go to war.
士兵们喊道
SOLDIERS SHOUT
枪声-战争不光荣,战争不浪漫。
GUNFIRE - War is not glorious, war is not romantic.
它是个怪物
It's a monster
它能够带来难以想象的愤怒和流血。
and it's capable of unimaginable wrath and bloodshed.
无论我感觉到什么恐惧,我都必须把它埋葬。
And whatever fear I felt, I had to bury it.
枪声-男人喊:冲!走!走!
GUNFIRE - MEN SHOUT: Go! Go! Go!
无论我们面临什么,我都必须面对。
Whatever lay ahead of us, I would have to contend with.
但无论我告诉自己什么..
But whatever I had told myself...
-哈!-爆♥炸♥
- Hyah! - EXPLOSION
痛苦的尖叫声
AGONISED SCREAMS
。.。我从来没有想过会发生什么。
...I never could have imagined what was to unfold.
我们是奥克角的男孩。
We were the boys of Pointe Du Hoc.
鲁德尔中校报告,将军。
Lieutenant Colonel Rudder reporting, General.
进来。
Come in.
鲁德尔:儿子-布拉德利:上校
RUDDER: Son. - BRADLEY: Colonel.
我要你看看这些地图。
I want you to look at these maps.
艾森豪威尔将军策划的霸王行动?
Operation Overlord, planned by General Eisenhower?
是的,你是对的。
Yes, you're correct.
这些海滩对赢得这场战争至关重要,詹姆斯。
These beaches are vital to winning this war, James.
你知道在未来几天确保海滩登陆的重要性。
You know the importance of securing the beach landings in the coming days.
现在,沿着奥克角的山脊
Now, this ridge along Pointe Du Hoc here
德国人的炮兵阵地覆盖了犹他州和奥马哈海滩。
the Germans have artillery emplacements covering Utah and Omaha beaches.
也可能有机♥枪♥掩体。
There are also likely machine gun nests
更不用说步♥枪♥队射击的战术优势了。
not to mention the tactical advantage of rifle teams firing
从优越的地位。
from a superior position.
是的长官。
Yes, sir.
现在,我们相信山脊线是可以到达的
Now, we believe the ridge line is accessible
通过攀登这些 100 英尺高的悬崖。
by scaling these 100-foot cliffs here.
登陆部队无疑会受到猛烈的火力攻击。
The landing force would no doubt take on heavy fire.
一旦山脊线被占领,这条公路就必须得到保护。
Once the ridge line is taken, this highway must then be secured.
在这里,有六支重炮部队。
Here, there are six heavy artillery units
它必须在入侵部队登陆前被消灭。
that must be neutralised before the invasion forces land.
这是至关重要的。
It is vitally important
这些武器已经失效了。
these weapons are incapacitated.
成千上万的生命依赖于它。
Thousands of lives depend on it.
-这是一项艰巨的任务-是的,詹姆斯
- That's a tough mission. - It is, James.
这就是为什么我要你来领导它。
That's why I'm asking you to lead it.
谢谢你,将军
Thank you, General.
我充分意识到这次任务的重要性。
I am fully aware of the importance of the mission
我很乐意带领第二游骑兵光荣作战。
and I will gladly lead the 2nd Rangers into battle with honour.
你会做得很好的,儿子。
You'll do fine, son.
谢谢你,先生
Thank you, sir.
-给他们点颜色看看-我向你保证,先生
- Give 'em hell. - You have my word, sir.
枪声
GUNFIRE
水手:先生。
SAILOR: Sir.
克利夫兰,A 队准备好了吗?
Cleveland, is A-Team ready?
他们是。
They are.
-听起来不是很自信-我不喜欢这样,詹姆斯
- Well, that didn't sound very confident. - Well, I don't like it, James.
嗯,我们都不喜欢,克利夫兰。然而,我们有工作要做。
Well, none of us like it, Cleveland. However, we have a job to do.
我们需要为我们的军队和盟军确保海滩安全。
We need to secure the beaches for our troops and the Allied forces
否则霸王行动将会失败。
otherwise Operation Overlord will be a failure
这会让我们付出生命代价,你知道的。
and it'll cost us lives, you know this.
自♥由♥法国部队声称,事实上,大炮并没有被拆除。
The Free French Forces claim the artillery, in fact, has not been removed.
在奥克角降落简直是疯了。
To land at Pointe Du Hoc is pure insanity.
我们会被屠♥杀♥的!
We are gonna get slaughtered!
我很清楚这些说法,克利夫兰。
I am very well aware of those claims, Cleveland.
然而,他们已经错了很多次。
However, they have been wrong a substantial amount of times.
如果这次他们没有错呢?
What if they're not wrong this time?
冒着生命危险是,是..
Risking lives is, is...
在我看来,这不值得,先生。
it's not worth it, in my opinion, sir.
我承认这次任务很危险。
I will admit the mission is dangerous
但为了成功,我们必须承担风险。
but we're gonna need to have to take risks in order to be successful.
我们有一艘载满孩子的船!
We have a ship full of kids out there!
他们会被屠♥杀♥的!
They're gonna get slaughtered!
我很抱歉问你这个问题,少校,但你喝酒了吗?
I regret having to ask you this, Major, but have you been drinking?
我能闻到。
I can smell it.
哦,别这样,詹姆斯!
Oh, come on, James!
不要用这个角度来攻击我。
Don't come at me with this angle.
你和我一样清楚。
You know as well as I do
-这完全是胡扯!-他们是..
- that this is complete bullshit! - They are...
我们的..我们的人受过良好的训练。
our... our men are very well trained.
他们是英国人训练出来的有进取心的人。
They are go-getters, trained by the British!
别侮辱我,先生!我做了那个训练。
Don't insult me, sir! I did that training.
我带领那些突击队员执行过一次任务。
I led those Rangers on a previous mission.
这是自杀任务!
This is a suicide mission!
那些悬崖上将布满大炮和机♥枪♥的掩体。
Those cliffs will be lined with artillery and machine gun nests.
他们会轻而易举地把我们干掉。
They are gonna pick us off with ease.
你的精神状态不适合领导我们的军队。
You are in no state of mind to be leading our troops.
啊!
Ahh!
如果我们让你在这种精神状态下领导我们的人,将会失去更多的生命。
More lives will be lost if we have you leading our men in this state of mind.
你放心了,我会亲自带领 A 队。
You are relieved, I will lead A-Team myself.
莱特尔咆哮着
LYTLE GROWLS
你放心了!
You are relieved!
别背对着我!
Don't turn your back on me!
你为什么不看看你现在在做什么,克利夫兰?
Why don't you take a look at what you're doing right now, Cleveland?
酒精对你的影响比这场战争还大。
Alcohol's doing more to you than in this war.
你想放弃你的整个事业吗?
You want to throw away your entire career?
在禁闭室里呆上几个星期直到我们回到美国?
Spend several weeks in the brig until we're home stateside?
祝你好运,鲁德尔上校。
Good luck, Colonel Rudder.
上帝与你同在。
God be with you.
上帝与你们同在。
God be with you all.
为问心无愧干杯。
And here's to a clear conscience
而不是毫无必要地把那些孩子带去送死。
not taking those kids to their death unnecessarily.
你被解雇了。
You are dismissed.
你可以诚实地说,鲍尔斯中尉。你觉得我做错了什么吗?
You can speak honestly, Lieutenant Powers. You think I did anything wrong there?
不,上校。
No, Colonel.
他清醒的时候是个好人。
He is an otherwise fine man when he is sober.
你妻子怎么样了,先生?
How's your wife, sir?
她很厉害。怀孕的。
She's good. Pregnant.
很快就要生了。
Gonna give birth anytime soon.
希望我们能及时把你送回家,看到你的新宝宝出生。
Hopefully, we'll get you home in time to see the birth of your newest.
人们当然可以希望。
One can certainly hope.
你可以走了。
You're free to go.
-谢谢你,富兰克林-是的,先生
- Thank you, Franklin. - Yes, sir.
士兵唱:奇异恩典
SOLDIERS SING: ♪ Amazing Grace ♪
多么甜美的声音
♪ How sweet the sound ♪
这拯救了像我这样的可怜虫..♪
♪ That saved a wretch like me... ♪
啊,这太棒了。
Aw, this is awesome.
就像我们在街区和孩子们玩牛仔和印第安人的游戏一样。
Just like when we played Cowboys and Indians with the kids back on the block.
现在做我。
Now do me.
是啊,除了你和你哥哥从不让我扮演印第安人。
电影精选列表