Those images, the bad thoughts, they'll never leave your mind.
你永远不会忘记他们,但每个士兵都是这样的,孩子。
You'll never be able to forget them, but every soldier's like that, son.
每个人都这样。
Everybody's like that.
是的长官。我没事。
Yes, sir. I'm fine.
孩子,你要明白这是其中的一部分。
Son, you need to understand that this is a part of it.
这是它的一部分,孩子,你要学会埋葬它
This is a part of it, son, and you will learn to bury it
然后关掉它。
and turn it off
改变你对它的反应
change your reaction to it
然后断开..
and disconnect...
及时。
in time.
只有这样你才能在战争中保持清醒。
And that really is the only way you're gonna stay sane in war.
你是怎么做到的,先生?
How do you do that, sir?
专注于你的工作。
You focus on your job.
知道如果你不这样做
And know that if you don't
你周围的人的生命都会受到威胁。
the very lives of the men around you will be jeopardised.
那些今天在海滩上献出生命的男孩?
Those boys that gave their lives today on the beach?
呃,那个..我请客,儿子,还有,呃..
Uh, that... that's on me, son, and, uh...
如果我选择纠缠于此,我怎么可能继续领导你们所有人?
if I choose to dwell on that, how could I possibly continue to lead all of you?
对吧,儿子?
Right, son?
我知道你在夺走生命并拯救他们。
I know you're taking lives and saving them.
我理解你。
I understand you.
我需要你。
I need you...
成为一头狮子,是的。
to become a lion, yeah.
-你要知道你做的是对的-是的,先生我能做到的。
- Just know that you're doing the right thing. - Yes, sir. I can do this.
是的,你可以。你也受过训练,孩子。
Yes, you can. You're trained for it too, son.
谈得好。你继续。
Good talk. You carry on.
好了,伙计们,出发!
Alright, men, let's move out!
那是上帝的声音,孩子们咱们走吧!
LOMMELL: That's the voice of God, boys. Let's go!
守住你的位置,伙计们!
RUDDER: Hold your position, men!
Lommell 和 White,检查左边的结构。
Lommell and White, check out that structure to the left.
这里什么都没有。
Nothing here.
火是新鲜的。
The fire's fresh.
可能是难民。
Probably a refugee.
-嘿!-不要..不要开枪。
- Hey! - Do not... do not shoot.
快出来吧。
Come on out.
明确的。搬进来,搬进来。
Clear. Move in, move in.
我是尼古拉。
I am Nikolai.
波兰人。
Polish.
与法国抵抗组织作战。
Fighting with the French Resistance.
你是美国人,对吗?
You are American, yes?
没错,我们是美国人
- That's right. - We're Americans.
你说你是反抗军的?你在这里做什么?
You say you're with the Resistance? What're you doing out here?
与纳粹作战。和你一样,不是吗?
Fighting Nazis. Same as you, no?
你要往南走?
You are heading south?
也许。
Maybe.
呃..朋友们,你们不能走那条路。
Uh... you cannot go that way, my friends.
纳粹,他们从这边来。
Nazis, they come this way.
他们是..他们在找我。
They are... they are looking for me.
他们来自,嗯..
They come from, um...
总部,就在..
headquarters, and just beyond...
是枪。
is the guns.
什么样的枪?
What kind of guns?
就像你在美国说的..大炮。
Like you say in America... big guns.
榴弹炮。
Howitzers.
怎么..有多少榴弹炮?
How... how many Howitzers?
我没有用眼睛看他们。
I did not see them with my eyes.
但是..
But...
我在路上遇到一个奄奄一息的人
I met a man dying on a road
和一个 10 岁的男孩。
with a 10-year-old boy...
也被纳粹杀害。
also killed by the Nazis.
他看到他们在装榴弹炮。
He sees them loading the Howitzers
变成了白色的种植园农舍。
into a white plantation farmhouse.
我相信他,因为我去亲眼所见,而且……
I believe him because I go to see with my own eyes, and...
种植园周围有许多警卫。
there are many guards all around the plantation.
他们在守护一件大事。
They are guarding something big.
先生,你是说这个种植园在这个方向?
Sir, you're saying that this plantation is in this direction over here?
尼古拉:总部在那里。
NIKOLAI: The headquarters are there.
种植园就在附近。
The plantation is around.
嗯,这显然与我们的..
Well, that's certainly contrary to what our...
纳粹下士在这里告诉我们。
Nazi corporal told us over here.
这几乎就像是纳粹下士想把我们引入某种陷阱。
It's almost as if the Nazi corporal wanted to lead us into some sort of trap.
-我要杀了他-嘿,嘿!
- I'm gonna kill him. - LOMMELL: Hey, hey!
-嘿!兰斯!-嘿!
- Hey! Lance! - Hey!
别杀他。它什么都不会做!
Do not kill him. It's not gonna do a damn thing!
好吧,我们听到我们的朋友在这里。我们出发吧。
Well, we heard our friend here. Let's move out.
呃,尼古拉,是吗?
Uh, Nikolai, was it?
你需要口粮,水,医疗护理吗?
Do you need any rations, water, medical attention?
不。我可以借个火。
No. I could use a light.
先生,他中枪了。
Sir, he's been shot.
好的。威利,请过来一下,检查一下伤口。
Alright. Wiley, please come over here for a second and check out that wound?
-不,不-对不起,先生,我们..
- No, no... - Sorry, sir, we...
尼古拉:走吧。急忙。
NIKOLAI: Just go. Hurry.
你..
You...
记住,你往东走是为了避开从这边过来的纳粹纵队。
You remember, you go east to avoid the column of Nazis coming up this way.
走。
Go.
好的。
Alright.
谢谢你,先生
Thank you, sir.
好吧,我们走。
Alright, let's move.
给你,伙计。
Here you go, pal.
洋基队。他们还是冠军吗?
The Yankees. Are they still the champions?
是啊,但圣路易斯红雀队给了他们一个下马威。
Yeah, but the St. Louis Cardinals are giving them a run for their money.
嘿,乔 · 迪马吉奥,他会带他们走向胜利的,不是吗?
Hey, Joe DiMaggio, he will take them to victory, no?
希望如此。
I hope so.
上士,我们在等你。
RUDDER: First Sergeant, we are waiting on you.
谢谢你,尼古拉你保重。
Thank you, Nikolai. You take care.
你好吗,罗梅尔?-很好,先生,谢谢
RUDDER: How you doing, Lommell? - LOMMELL: Good, sir, thank you.
库恩:上校?
KUHN: Colonel?
什么事,上士?
Yes, Staff Sergeant?
我觉得尼古拉说的是实话。
You know, I think Nikolai was telling the truth.
看看这些痕迹有多深。
Look how deep these tracks are.
一些沉重的东西经过这里。
Something heavy was trekked through here.
好吧,终于有对我们有利的东西了。
Well, at last something's in our favour.
对此大惊小怪。
Hoo-ah to that.
飞机引擎发出呜呜声
PLANE ENGINE WHIRS
福克 · 伍尔夫!打甲板!
Focke Wulf! Hit the deck!
哦,该死!
Oh, shit!
枪声
GUNFIRE
男人♥大♥喊
MEN SHOUT
方向舵:移♥动♥,移♥动♥,移♥动♥!
RUDDER: Move, move, move!
传球。
Making a pass.
囚犯笑了
PRISONER LAUGHS
士兵用德语喊道。
SOLDIER SHOUTS IN GERMAN
站住!
Halt!
我会把你放下来的,孩子。你站住。
I'll put you down, son. You halt.
稍微调整一下态度。别太过分了,孩子。
A slight attitude adjustment. Nothing over the top, son.
不是在你之前,杰瑞。
Not before you, Jerry.
他咕哝着 Arschloch.
HE GRUNTS Arschloch.
士兵的呼噜声
SOLDIER GRUNTS
哦,谢伊!
Oh, Scheiße!
德语:Besser,Ja?
IN GERMAN: Besser, ja?
是的,所有的肠子.
Ja, alles gut.
士兵用德语喃喃自语。
SOLDIER MUTTERS IN GERMAN
我们可以期待同伴。你可以相信我。
We can expect company. You can trust me on that.
睁大眼睛,准备好武器!
Keep your eyes peeled and your weapons ready!
遥远的德语对话
DISTANT GERMAN CONVERSATION
开火!
Open fire!
舵:随意开火!随意开火!
RUDDER: Fire at will! Fire at will!
枪声
GUNFIRE
用你的直觉!搬出去!
Use your instincts! Move out!
枪声
GUNFIRE
舵:趴下!把勃朗宁放下!
电影精选列表