Yeah, except you and your brother never let me play the Indian.
他笑了,那是因为我们是意大利人。
HE CHUCKLES That's cos we were Italian.
这到底有什么关系,卡本?
What the hell does that have to do with anything, Carbone?
我不知道。印度人?意大利人?
I don't know. Indian? Italian?
它们都以字母“I ”开头。
They both start with the letter "I".
爱尔兰语也以“I ”开头。
Irish begins with an "I" too.
是的,是这样,不是吗?
Yeah, it does, don't it?
他们笑你很蠢!
THEY LAUGH You're stupid!
好的,别动。
Right, hold still.
第二营,站起来!
Second Battalion, on your feet!
注意!
Attention!
眼睛向前看!
Eyes forward!
先生们,稍息!
Gentlemen, at ease!
有烟就抽一根。
Smoke one if you have one.
一旦我们在 06:30 到达浅水区
Once we hit shallow water at 06:30 hours
我们将以班为单位部署。
we will deploy in squads.
我们将攀登那些悬崖,我们将摧毁任何机♥枪♥巢穴。
We will scale those cliffs and we will take out any machine gun nests.
然后我们将召开会议,清理山脊线上的一个巨大掩体。
Then we will convene to clear out a massive bunker on the ridge line.
在山丘被清理干净后,我们将寻找六门大炮
After the hill is cleared out, we will search for the six cannons
我们将摧毁他们。
and we will destroy them.
海军将开始轰炸海岸线。
The Navy is gonna begin bombardment of the shoreline.
我们将登上 LCAS,我们将有 60 分钟的时间到达海岸。
We will board the LCAs, we will have a 60-minute traverse to the shore.
有足够的时间考虑更大的利益。
Plenty of time to think about the greater good
还有你为什么在这里。
and why you are here.
让我得到一个呼哈!
Let me get a hoo-ah!
所有人:呼-啊!
ALL: Hoo-ah!
鲁德尔:纳粹才不管你呢!
RUDDER: The Nazi doesn't care about you!
他们质疑你的智商。
They question your intelligence.
他们认为你很软弱!
They think you are weak!
你还记得你的训练吗?
Do you remember your training?
是的,先生!
ALL: Yes, sir!
你们有些人可能已经听说了。
As some of you may have heard
莱特尔少校已被解职,解除了他的职务。
Major Lytle has been dismissed, relieved of his duties.
他并不是 100% 支持这次任务。
He was not 100% behind this mission.
因此,我觉得他会成为你的累赘。
Therefore, I felt that he would be a liability to you.
我需要对这次任务有信心的人。
I need men who believe in this mission.
我需要你 100%。
I need you to be 100%.
我只想要我们的成功
And I want nothing more than our success
让你们尽可能多的人回家与家人团聚。
and to return as many of you home to your families as possible.
因此,我将带领我们投入战斗。
Therefore, I will lead us into battle.
好的,准备好登上那些 LCA!
Alright, get ready to board those LCAs!
-让我得到一个呼哈!-所有人:呼啊!
- Let me get a hoo-ah! - ALL: Hoo-ah!
舵:解散!
RUDDER: Dismissed!
没有任何意义,少校不会是这次任务的幕后主使。
Doesn't make any sense, the major wouldn't be behind this mission.
一点道理都没有,他不是懦夫
Doesn't make any sense at all. He ain't a coward.
这背后一定有很好的理由。
There's gotta be a good reason behind it.
我听到一些人说法国人说这些枪根本不存在。
I heard some of the fellas say the Frenchies say these guns don't even exist.
德国人只是利用它作为一个陷阱,把我们从那些该死的悬崖上拉下来。
Germans are just using it as a trap to pick us off, off those frickin' cliffs.
好吧,我们会查出来的。
Well, we're gonna find out.
我要和上校谈谈。
I'm gonna have a word with the colonel.
-上校,可以吗?-罗梅尔?
- Colonel, if I may? - Lommell?
你什么时候解除了少校的职务,长官?
When did you dismiss the major, sir?
大约一小时前,洛梅尔。我知道你喜欢他。
About an hour ago, Lommell. I know that you were fond of him.
有没有你想讨论的问题?
Is there an issue that you'd like to discuss?
不,先生,嗯..
No, sir, um...
奇怪的是他没有完成任务
It's just strange that he wouldn't follow through with the mission
没有好的理由,先生。
without good reason, sir.
你知道少校喜欢爱尔兰威士忌吗?
Are you aware that the major is fond of Irish whiskey?
是的长官。
Yes, sir.
好吧,这就是答案。
Well, there lies your answer.
-谢谢,长官-上校,我能说句话吗,长官?
- Thank you, sir. - KUHN: Colonel, can I have a word, sir?
库恩把他的头伸进了中校的屁♥股♥里
Kuhn's got his head so far up the lieutenant colonel's ass
他会窒息的。
he's gonna suffocate.
兰斯,小声点,伙计。
Lance, keep your voice down, man.
想把你降回二等兵吗?
Wanna demote you back to a private?
鲁德尔:好的,第二游骑兵,这就是我们要超越自我的地方。
RUDDER: Alright, 2nd Rangers, this is where we're gonna go beyond ourselves.
我们比预定时间晚了 40 分钟。
We are 40 minutes behind schedule.
我们要转移到悬崖的东边。
We're gonna be diverting to the eastern side of the cliff.
-罗梅尔?-是的,先生!
- Lommell? - Yes, sir!
鲁德尔:你要带上 A 班!
RUDDER: You're gonna take A-Squad!
-超能力?-是,长官
- Powers? - POWERS: Yes, sir.
你要带 B 小队。
You are gonna take B-Squad.
让我得到一个呼哈!
Let me get a hoo-ah!
所有人:呼-啊!
ALL: Hoo-ah!
伙计们,当那扇门打开的时候,你们就给他们点颜色看看。
Men, when that door opens, you give 'em hell.
枪声
GUNFIRE
我害怕。
I'm scared.
集中注意力,威利。
Stay focused, Wiley.
当那扇门打开的时候,你就给他们点颜色看看。
When that door opens up, you give 'em hell.
枪声
GUNFIRE
枪声
GUNFIRE
男人♥大♥喊
MEN SHOUT
向那些山脊开火,孩子们。
RUDDER: Fire on those ridges, boys.
枪声
GUNFIRE
士兵尖叫
SOLDIER SCREAMS
快走,快走,快走!
RUDDER: Go, go, go, go!
爆♥炸♥
EXPLOSION
舵:走!
RUDDER: Go!
A 班,在山脊上射击!
RUDDER: A-Squad, shoot on that ridge!
站起来,士兵!
On your feet, soldier!
-前进!-士兵大喊
- Move forward! - SOLDIERS SHOUT
枪声
GUNFIRE
士兵说德语
SOLDIERS SPEAK GERMAN
枪声
GUNFIRE
马上把那些抓钩放上去!
RUDDER: Get those grapple hooks up there now!
洞里有火!
Fire in the hole!
士兵:快走,快走,快走!
SOLDIER: Move, move, move!
低沉的喊声
MUFFLED SHOUTS
你没事!
You're alright!
你没事的,来吧!
You're alright, come on!
所有士兵到城墙上去!
All soldiers to the wall!
枪声
GUNFIRE
还击,到上面去!
Return fire, to the top!
手榴弹!
Grenade!
方向舵:还击!
RUDDER: Return fire!
得了吧!
Come on!
枪声
GUNFIRE
士兵尖叫
SOLDIER SCREAMS
我们走!我们走!咱们走吧!
LOMMELL: Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
继续前进!
Keep moving!
痛苦的尖叫
AGONISING SCREAM
爆♥炸♥
EXPLOSION
抓住我的腿!
Get my leg!
枪声
GUNFIRE
-威利!-我的腿!
- Wiley! - SOLDIER: My leg!
那个..腿没了!
The... the leg's gone!
对不起,技术军士,这是我的..我的第一次部署。
I'm sorry, Tech Sergeant, this is my... my first deployment.
你最好习惯它!
You better get used to it!
他撑不下去了,我要你给他一些止疼药。
He's not gonna make it, I want you to give him something for the pain.
枪声
GUNFIRE
重新装弹!
Reloading!
我爬不上绳子,我爬不上绳子,它们太湿了!
Can't get up the ropes, I can't get up the ropes, they're too wet!
你听到我说的了吗?
Did you hear what I said?
我可以收回,求你了,我可以救他!
I can take it back, please, I can save him!
看看周围!你回不了 LCA 了!
Look around! You can't make it back to the LCA!
给他点止痛药。
Give him something for the pain.
枪声
GUNFIRE
他呻♥吟♥着
HE GROANS
不,所有的。
No, all of it.
所有的!
All of it!
你陪着他直到他走。
电影精选列表