-再说一遍。-一个英雄倒下了。
- Tell me again. - A hero fell.
听着,我知道你不想毁掉他的遗产,
Look, I know you don't wanna destroy his legacy,
但最好能把事情弄清楚
but it's better this thing comes out right,
-以你想要的方式。——没有。
- the way you want it told. - No.
坦白吧,迈克。嗯?
Come clean, Mike. Huh?
要诚实。
Be honest.
不管怎样,总会有结果的。
It's gonna come out anyway, one way or the other.
趁你还有自♥由♥,试一试吧。
Take a shot at freedom while you still have it.
为什么Señor要杀Moran?
Why did Señor kill Moran?
他是个该死的瘾君子。我不知道。
He's a fucking junkie. I don't know.
他是你的瘾君子。
He was your junkie.
-他掌握了你们什么把柄?-他嗑药了。
- What did he have on you guys? - He was high.
-你为什么在外面?-他有自杀倾向。我他妈的不知道。
- Why were you out there? - He was suicidal. I don't fucking know.
——自杀?——什么?是的。
- Suicidal? - What? Yeah.
你在外面干什么?
What were you doing out there?
什么都没有。我已经告诉过你了。
Nothing. I told you already.
你的线人为什么要他死?
Why did your CI want him dead?
-我不知道。-你不知道?
- I don't know. - You don't know?
他们都死了。
They're both dead.
他为什么要杀他?
Why did he kill him?
他们俩都已经死了。
They were both already dead.
好吧?
All right?
Señor死于艾滋病。
Señor was dying of AIDS.
他有自杀倾向。
He was suicidal.
他留下妻儿一贫如洗。
He was leaving a wife and kid destitute.
还有莫兰,他发现自己得了癌症。他只剩几个星期的生命了。
And Moran, he found out he had cancer. He had weeks to live.
我们抢劫了那个商人,把钱寄回Señor的家人。
We robbed that dealer to send the money back to Señor's family.
至少,也许他们还有机会。
At least, maybe they would have a chance.
我们策划了枪击,这样莫兰的家人
And we staged the shooting so Moran's family
就能得到全额抚恤金
would get the full death benefits.
你知道,Señor,他本该自杀的。
You know, Señor, he was supposed to kill himself.
但是,呃…
But, uh...
…他害怕了。
...he got scared.
他做不到,就开始朝我开枪。
He couldn't do it, so he started shooting at me.
它有一个幸福的结局,你知道,
It's got a happy ending, you know,
因为他们已经死了
'cause they're dead
他们的家人也得到了照顾。
and their families are taken care of.
你现在开心了吗?
Are you happy now?
你想羞辱一个知道自己快死了的英雄警♥察♥,
You wanna shame a hero cop who knew he was dying,
是谁牺牲了与家人在世上的最后时光
who sacrificed his last days on this earth with his family
这样他就不会把他们弄得一团糟。
so he doesn't leave them in a mess.
你试试吧,勒纳。
You have at it, Learner.
你都不会给他擦鞋。
You couldn't shine his fucking shoes.
祝贺你,学习者。你破获了第一个案子。
Congratulations, Learner. You cracked your first case.
谢谢你,希基中尉。从你身上学到了很多,先生。
Thank you, Lieutenant Hickey. Learned a lot from you, sir.
嗯。
Hm.
你知道的,不是吗?
You knew, didn't you?
知道什么?
Knew what?
你知道。
You knew.
所以你才一直想阻止我。
That's why you kept trying to deter me.
是啊,我曾经因为工作失去过一个搭档?
Yeah, I lost a partner on the job once, you know?
这些年来,我一直和他的孩子们保持联♥系♥,而且……
Over the years, I stayed in touch with his kids, and...
他们做得很好。他们是快乐的。
they're doing well. They're happy.
十七年。
Seventeen years.
我们照顾他。
We took care of him.
是的。
Yeah.
如果我是迈克,
If I was in Mike's shoes,
我可能会做和他一样的事。
I might have done the same thing he did.
睡得很好。
And slept well.
这是我们的工作……
It's our job...
保护社会,维护♥法♥律。
to protect the community, uphold the law.
他们违反了规定,长官。
They broke the rules, sir.
规则。
Rules.
没有规则。
There's no rules.
这些人每天都冒着生命危险追捕混♥蛋♥。
These guys put their lives on the line every single day hunting down assholes.
我们晚上睡得很好
We sleep good at night
因为这些人处理的是丑恶的事,
because these guys deal with the ugly shit,
所以我们不需要。
so we don't have to.
这就是为什么规则很重要。
That's why the rules matter.
没有犯错的余地。
There's no room for error.
一个错误就意味着一场葬礼。
An error means a funeral.
没错,这是生死攸关的事
That's right, it's life or death.
系上防弹背心干什么?
Strap on a bulletproof vest for what?
糟糕的薪水,酗酒,噩梦。
Shitty paycheck, the alcoholism, the nightmares.
如果你够幸运,那就意味着你还活着。
If you're lucky, that means you're still alive.
没有警♥察♥的美国就像没有天使的上帝。
America without cops would be like-- like God without his angels.
不是每个人都适合,先生。
It's not for everyone, sir.
当然不是。
Damn right it's not.
你太专注于手册了
You're so focused on the manual
你愿意把一个人搞垮
that you're willing to tear down someone
谁度过了过去的12年
who's spent the last 12 years
阻止狼群的入侵。
keeping the wolves at bay.
我没想要拆穿任何人。
I'm not trying to tear anyone down.
我想知道真♥相♥。
I'm after the truth.
事实是有时候警局不会保护你的家人
The truth is that sometimes the department doesn't protect your family
你一辈子都在保护别人的生命。
after you've spent your whole life protecting everybody else's.
我打电♥话♥给威廉·勒纳警探
I call Detective William Learner
内务局局长
of the Internal Affairs Bureau
说明收费和规格
to state the charges and specifications
迈克尔·桑顿警探的案子
against Detective Michael Thornton.
我现在必须通知董事会
I must inform the board at this time
与不当行为指控有关的内务局方
the parties of the Internal Affairs Bureau concerned with allegations of misconduct
迈克尔·桑顿和托马斯·莫兰警探的案子
against Detectives Michael Thornton and Thomas Moran
希望撤销部门和刑事指控。
wish to withdraw departmental and criminal charges.
这是自己发起的案子吗?
Was this a self-initiated case?
我为误导你向董事会道歉了。
I apologized to the board for misleading you.
我行动匆忙。
I acted hastily.
追究这些指控是对事实的无视。
To pursue these charges would be a disregard for the facts.
事实是什么?
And what are the facts?
我的怀疑是基于一个现在被证明是错误的指控
My suspicion was based on a now proven false allegation
而且是由一连串不幸的巧合支持的。
and supported by an unfortunate string of coincidences.
我要求即使是我对这些指控的立案
I request that even my filing on these charges
从记录中抹去
be expunged from the record
所以为了不玷污这些警探的清白记录。
so to not blemish these detectives' untarnished records.
嗯…
Um...
立即生效,你的停职解除。
Effective immediately, your suspension is rescinded.
你可以继续你的任务了。
You may resume your assignment.
对,柠檬苏打水。
Yeah, club soda with lime.
苏打水。那我就买♥♥你的吧。你不需要这个。
Well, club soda. I'll take yours then. You won't be needing this.
-干杯。——干杯。
- A toast. - Cheers.
-敬恰约九分。——《我》祝您健康。
- To Chayo getting nine. - Salud.
-是的,是的,是的-我们知道了,我们知道了
- Yes, yes, yes. - We got it, we got it.
-听到了,听到了。-好久不见。
- Hear, hear. - Long time coming.
——干杯。——干杯。
- Cheers. - Cheers.
-是的。-我们抓到他们了。
- Yeah. - We got them.
《我》祝您健康。
Salud.
我只是路过酒吧看看你怎么样了。
I was just passing by the bar to see how you were doing.
是的,我很好。
Yeah, I'm good.
嘿,你的人呢?
Hey, where's your guy?
信不信由你,他调走了
Believe it or not, he transferred out
在布鲁克林贩毒
and into narcotics in Brooklyn.
嗯,我没想到会这样。
Well, I did not see that coming.
不,我也是。他是个童子军,
No, me either. He's a Boy Scout,
但是,你知道,他会没事的。
but, you know, he'll be all right.
那是越南吗?
Is that Vietnam?
哦,是的。是的,两次。
Oh, yeah. Yeah, two tours.
你知道,战争就像在龙♥卷♥风♥中幸存。
You know, war's like surviving a tornado.
你知道的。莫兰知道这一点。
Well, you know that. Moran knew that.
一旦风暴过去
Once the storm is over,
你甚至不记得你是怎么活下来的。嗯。
you don't even remember how you survived it. Hmm.
电影精选列表