《我》这是汤姆。请留下你的电♥话♥号♥码。
It's Tom. Leave your number.
今晚几点?
What time tonight?
给我打个电♥话♥。
Give me a call.
他说也许是第一个,但他不太确定。
He says maybe the first one, but he's not too sure.
好吧。
All right.
告诉他再听一遍。
Tell him to listen again.
我觉得他不想掺和进来,伙计。
I don't think he wants to get involved, man.
告诉他我不在乎他从哪弄来的钱。
Tell him I don't care where he got the money from.
他是个毒贩子。
He's a fucking drug dealer.
-告诉他。-看…
- Tell him. - Look...
我必须在这里。
I have to be here.
你自愿来的。
You volunteered for this shit.
是啊,大男孩。
Yeah, big boy.
但如果他们是黑警♥察♥呢?
But what if these are dirty cops?
他说他不知道。
He said he doesn't know.
听着,你在为自己而战,白骑士。
Look, you're on your own crusade, white knight.
我完成了。
I'm done.
嘿,迈克,有时间吗?
Hey, Mike, got a minute?
嗯…我不会给大家讲怎么做,
Um... I'm not gonna make a whole big how-to-do about it,
因为我知道你想要放下过去
'cause I'm sure you wanna move on with things,
嗯,但是…
um, but just...
我们想让你知道我们很高兴你回来了。
we-- we want you to know that we're glad you're back.
所以,呃,只是…
So, uh, just to...
…让你了解最新情况,
...bring you up to speed, um,
我查了一下你枪击案中的罪犯,看看是否有联♥系♥。
I ran the perp from your shooting, um, to see if there was a connection.
珍妮让你跟踪他?
Jenny asked you to run him?
不,我是说,他是个瘾君子,
No, I mean, he was a user,
你的拍摄距离酒窖不远,
and your shooting wasn't far from the bodega,
所以我想也许,但那真的不重要,
so I thought maybe, but that really doesn't matter,
因为那是个死胡同,所以他出局了。
because it was a dead end, so he's out.
我们拿到了一些监控照片
We did get some surveillance photos,
我们希望查约是其中之一。
and we're hoping that Chayo's one of them.
我们要在走廊里试着买♥♥东西
And, uh, we're gonna try a buy attempt in the hallway
吉米·欧想要陷害的人
that Jimmy O's trying to set up.
我们看看接下来会发生什么。
And we'll see what happens from there.
有什么事吗?
What's up?
我对你和你的搭档有些老♥毛♥病。
I have a couple of old complaints on you and your partner.
现在,我不想因为发生的事而让你正式落马。
Now, I don't wanna bring you down officially in light of what's happened.
问题是,我还需要解决这些问题。
Thing is, I still need to address them.
我不知道,也许如果我知道一些私下的事,我们就能搞定这件事了?
I don't know, maybe if I knew a few things off the record, we could squash this, huh?
你有什么想问我的吗?
Is there something you wanna ask me?
因为直接说出来就行了。
'Cause just come right out and ask it.
无意冒犯,但你的伴侣有经济问题吗?
No disrespect, but, um, was your partner having financial problems?
这是…这是不记录的吗?
This is, uh... this is off the record?
当然可以。
Of course.
哦,私下说。去你♥妈♥的♥。
Oh, off the record. Go fuck yourself.
无意冒犯。
And no disrespect.
当然可以。
Of course.
安娜,放松点。
Anna, just relax.
他跟你说了更多吗?
He talked more to you?
这是警♥察♥的职责,你知道吗?
It's, uh, it's a cop thing, you know?
没有人能像其他警♥察♥那样理解你。
No one, uh, can understand you like another cop.
嗯…
Well...
也许你比我更了解他。
maybe you know more about him than I do.
你想说什么?
What are you getting at?
汤米是不是在偷钱?
Was Tommy taking money on the side?
从来没有。不。
Never. No.
如果他是,迈克,我有权知道。
If he was, Mike, I have a right to know.
安娜,想想看。
Anna, think about it.
如果他拿了钱,
If-- if he was taking money,
你不觉得你和马克会得到你们需要和想要的一切吗?
don't you think you and Mark would have everything you needed and wanted?
-是的。-那他开的破车呢,
- Yeah. - What about that shit box he was driving,
用泡泡糖和橡皮筋粘在一起?
held together with bubble gum and rubber bands, huh?
这是怎么来的?
And where's this coming from?
我不知道。有人过来问了一些问题。
I don't know. Someone just came around and they were asking questions.
那个内务部的家伙?
The IA guy?
——学习者?-是的。
- Learner? - Yeah.
看。
Look.
那里有一些毒贩。他们撒了谎。
There were these drug dealers. They lied.
他们说我们骗了他们。就是这样。
They said we ripped them off. That's it.
我刚刚埋葬了我丈夫。
I just buried my husband.
我应该得到一点安宁吗?
Do I deserve a little peace?
是的。是的。
Yes. Yes.
你知道,你会得到的。
You do, and you will have it.
那家伙,他不会再惹你了。
And that guy, he won't mess with you again.
我向你保证。
I promise you that.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
看看这黄色的东西,告诉我你怎么看。
Take a look at the yellow and tell me what you make of that shit.
嘿,你想玩游戏吗?
Hey, you wanna play games?
好吧,你跟我玩。
Okay, you play with me.
别把莫兰的家人扯进来,明白吗?
You leave Moran's family out of it, understand?
天哪,你现在活在这个世界上太危险了,勒纳。
God, it is dangerous to be you in this world right now, Learner.
对于一个没做错任何事的人来说,你似乎很难过。
Seems pretty upset for a guy who's done nothing wrong.
是的,我不会挑战极限。
Yeah, I wouldn't push the envelope.
他现在的性格就像一颗地雷。
He's got the personality of a landmine right now.
有人告诉过我们。
We've been told.
嘿,为什么汤姆的储物柜现在是空的?
Hey, why is Tom's locker empty right now?
别紧张。勒纳拿走了。
Take it easy. Learner took it.
他在玩他的游戏。
He's playing his game.
如果他什么都没找到,他会带回来的。
When he doesn't find shit, he'll bring it back.
在移♥动♥。
Moving on.
我们要试着在大厅里买♥♥东西
We're gonna try to make a buy attempt in that lobby
想在查约建一条输油管道
to try to get a pipeline into Chayo.
我需要你来指挥。
I need you on point.
所以我问你…
So I'm asking you...
是的,我很好,老板。
Yeah, I'm good, boss.
-我很好。——好的。
- I'm good. - Okay.
我觉得莫兰和桑顿应该不错
I'm thinking Moran and Thornton might be good
因为假装抢劫。
for impersonation robbery.
因为?
Because?
他们是毒品。他们了解球员。
They're narcotics. They know the players.
莫兰被账单和开支淹没了。
Moran was buried in bills and expenses.
他的房♥子被没收了。
His house was in foreclosure.
- - - ?-这是动机。
- And? - It's motive.
如果这是动机,我就是嫌疑犯。
Hell, if that's a motive, I'm a suspect.
他们都说着蹩脚的西班牙语。
They both spoke broken Spanish.
根据罪犯的西班牙语,受害人
The victim, to the perp's Spanish,
像个白人男孩。
was white boy-like.
我重新询问了他们,他们说他可能是莫兰和桑顿。
I re-interviewed them, they said he could be Moran and Thornton.
每个人说话都断断续续嘿,等等。
Everybody speaks broken-- Hey, wait a minute.
你是说死者听到了莫兰和桑顿的谈话,
You're saying the victim somehow heard Moran and-- and Thornton speak,
从那以后,他们进行了某种声音比较?
and since then they made some kind of voice comparison?
你是怎么做到的?
How'd you manage that?
我应变能力强。
I'm resourceful.
这是一种延伸。
That's a stretch.
有太多的假设了,勒纳。
That's a lot of what-ifs, Learner.
不要自找麻烦
Don't open up a can of worms
听一个毒贩的话,好吗?
on the say-so of a drug dealer, okay?
如果我了解那对夫妇,他们可以保守秘密。
If I know anything about that pair, they can keep a secret.
自从沙漠风暴以来,他们就一直形影不离,
They've been joined at the hip since Desert Storm,
其中一个根本不说话。
and one of them ain't talking at all.
看,你这儿有个火♥药♥桶。
See, what you got here is a tinderbox.
你有一个死去的警♥察♥,一个英雄搭档,还有一个寡妇。
You got a dead cop, a hero partner, and a widow.
如果你错了,那个锅盖头会把脚伸到你屁♥股♥里,
If you're wrong about this, that jarhead is gonna stick his foot so far up your ass,
他身后可能还排着队。
and there'll probably be a line behind him.
好吧。我计划的下一件事是
All right. Well, the next thing I plan is--
关门,关门。
Close-- close the door.
不,不喜欢。当你把门关上的时候,你会在门的另一边。
No, don't. You'll be on the other side of the door when you close it.
明白了。
Got it.
好吧。好吧。
Okay. Okay.
电影精选列表