哦,狗屎。
Oh, shit.
不,不,不。五零特遣队走了。
No, no, no. There goes Five-O.
我告诉过你外面会很热的。
I told you it's gonna be fucking hot out here.
我不会在街上卖♥♥东西。
I ain't doing no sale in the streets.
好吧,那我们快点。
All right, let's do this quick, then.
毫无疑问,孩子。
Without a doubt, son.
你知道吗?
You know?
身手。尤其2-5-5。游说。
10-4. 2-5-5. Lobby out.
他妈 勒纳在这里做什么 在他的黑色警车里?
What's fucking Learner doing here in his black cop car?
这是敲竹杠,搬进来,搬进来。
It's a rip-off, move in, move in.
2-5,那是你的无线电。 你要分手了
2-5, that's your radio. You're breaking up.
下去,2-5-5。
Get down there, 2-5-5.
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿,《 i》爸爸,饼干是怎么回事,伙计?
Hey, hey, hey, hey, Papi, what's with the biscuit, man?
哟。你能帮我一下吗?
Yo. Yo, can you help me out?
-该死的废物!-嘿,嘿,嘿。
- Fuckin' bum! - Hey, hey, hey, hey.
-把手给我。-不许动!
- Give me your hand. - Don't fucking move!
-把手给我。-你♥他♥妈♥的不许动!
- Give me your hand. - Don't you fucking move!
-转过身去!-我抓住他了,我抓住他了
- Turn around! - I got him, I got him, I got him.
-别这样。-嗨。
- Come on. - Hey.
每个人都好吗?
Everybody okay?
-是的,老板。我们很好。-是的。
- Yeah, boss. We're good. - Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥到底在想什么?嗯?
What in the fuck were you thinking? Huh?
另一个警♥察♥差点被杀。
Another cop almost got killed.
你无权跟踪他们的交易。
You had no business tailing them on a buy.
还有一个问题要问你,警探。
And here's another question for you, Detective.
这是警方的行动。警♥察♥介入了。有人开枪。
It's a police operation. Cops are involved. Shots are fired.
你都懒得下车看看他们怎么样了吗?
And you don't even bother to get out of your car to see if they're okay?
-我搞砸了。-你肯定搞砸了。
- I fucked up. - You bet you fucked up.
你不能再跟着他们了。明白了吗?
You're not to follow them anymore. You got that?
如果我跟不上他
If I can't follow him,
我需要进入机密的线人档案。
I'm gonna need to get into the confidential informant files.
这是不可能的。为什么?
Well, that's fairly impossible. What the fuck for?
这两个警♥察♥比他们队里的任何人都有更多的线人。
These two cops have more CIs than anyone on their team.
这次抢劫的罪犯
The perps from this robbery
知道钱藏在哪里。
knew exactly where the money was hidden.
现在,我有一种感觉
Now, I have a feeling
他们要么在使用CI信息
that they're either using CI information
或者枪手是
or that the shooter is either--
你得到的都是猜测,好吗?
All you got is conjecture, all right?
我的直觉是对的,长官。
My gut is right on this, sir.
你为什么为他辩护?你为什么一直把我拒之门外?
Why are you defensive of him? Why do you keep shutting me out?
别着急,伙计,你看着那些指控。
Ah, you hold your horses, pal. You watch those accusations.
我来告诉你该怎么做。
I'll tell you what you're gonna do.
你要去采访桑顿。
You're gonna interview Thornton.
你要把这东西关上,好吗?
You're gonna close this thing up, okay?
只是你最基本的警♥察♥工作。
Just your basic fucking police work.
-这是警♥察♥的工作吗?-是的。
- Is this police work? - Yeah.
对下属的话充耳不闻
Turning a deaf ear to your subordinate
当他告诉你他可能有合法的腐♥败♥行为时。
when he's telling you that he may have legit corruption.
对他提供给你的证据视而不见。
Closing a blind eye to the evidence he presents you.
学习者,你离我还有一英寸
Learner, you're about an inch away
从内务部被开除
from getting bounced out of the IAB,
这是很难做到的。
and that's pretty tough to do.
但你离挨打还有一步之遥。
But you're also a cunt hair away from getting your ass kicked.
你为什么这么想要他?
Why do you want him so bad?
我不知道你在说什么,先生。
I don't know what you're talking about, sir.
-我只是在做我的工作。-不,不。
- I'm just doing my job. - No, no.
你从一开始就对他有好感。
You've had a hard-on for him from the start.
为什么呢?
Now, why is that?
他们不遵守规则,长官。
They don't follow the rules, sir.
他们想干什么就干什么。
They do whatever the hell they want.
像这样的人,
Guys like that,
他们给这个部门带来了坏名声。
they give the department a bad name.
正是这样的人造就了这个部门的今天。
Guys like that made this department what it is today.
是的。
Yeah.
请坐,先生们。
Have a seat, gentlemen.
——迈克。——中尉。
- Mike. - Lieutenant.
吻痕。你好吗?
Hickey. How are you?
好吧,请坐。是的。
Well, sit down. Yeah.
好吧,那该死的带子在哪?哦,在这儿。
All right, oh, where's that damn tape? Oh, here it is.
好吧。
Okay.
开始吧。现在…
Here we go. Now...
我相信我们有更重要的事情要做,
I'm sure we have got better things to do,
让我们直接开始吧。
so let's just jump right into this.
-大家准备好了吗?-是的。
- Everybody ready? - Yeah.
好吧。
Okay.
嗯…
Uh...
你曾经借给你的伴侣一大笔钱吗?
Have you ever loaned your partner a large sum of money?
额,什么是大数目?
Uh, what's a large sum?
一千美元?
A thousand bucks?
我看他在经济上很困难。
I see he was in quite the financial bind.
-这是个问题吗?-这是事实
- Is that a question? - It's a fact.
莫兰警探的财务状况
Detective Moran's financial status
与对桑顿警探的指控无关
has no bearing on allegations against Detective Thornton.
你知道我们挣多少钱吗?
Do you know how much we make?
勒纳,我们能说正题吗?
Learner, can we get to the point?
你或你的搭档在工作之余见过线人吗?
Did you or your partner ever meet a CI outside of the job?
不。从来没有。
No. Never.
在毒品屋之外,
Outside of drug houses,
有线人告诉过你钱的事吗?
has a CI ever informed you about money spots?
这不足以申请逮捕或搜查令,
That's not enough for an arrest or a search warrant,
那么这个信息对我们有什么用呢?
so what good is that info to us?
-这正是我想知道的。-好了,够了。
- That's what I'd like to know. - All right, that's enough.
希基,再这样下去,我们要投诉了
Hickey, if this keeps up, we're filing a grievance
你的调查员的指责口吻。
to the accusatory tone of your investigator.
我是说,你不是在调查指控。
I mean, you're not investigating allegations.
你在指责我。
You're making accusations.
适时指出。继续前进。
Duly noted. Move on.
枪击后你见过莫兰夫人吗?
Have you seen Mrs. Moran since the shooting?
这跟这事有什么关系?
What the fuck does that have to do with anything, huh?
如果你们都这么亲密
If your all so close,
我知道你有时会在那里过夜
and I know you spend nights over there on occasions.
勒纳,你哪来的胆量?
Ah, Learner, where do you get the balls for this?
拜托,我们能继续吗?
Come on, can we move on?
你能解释一下吗?
Can you explain this?
我把它做成了滑雪面罩。
I make it to be a ski mask.
我在你搭档的储物柜里找到的。
I found that in your partner's locker.
你说。
Says you.
这是在一项正在进行的内部调查中获得的。
It was obtained during an ongoing internal affairs investigation.
那为什么没有凭据?
Then why isn't it vouchered?
原谅我吗?
Excuse me?
它应该在财产信封里
Well, it should be in a property envelope
附凭单一张
with a voucher attached
标记为调查证据的
marked as investigatory evidence
为了,你知道,确保证据链。
in order to, you know, ensure the chain of evidence.
我是说,你可以在来的路上买♥♥的。
I mean, you could have bought that on the way over here.
好了,我要结束了。
Okay, I'm wrapping this up.
够了。好吧。
That's enough of that. All right.
没关系。他只是在扮警♥察♥
It's okay. He's just playing at being a cop
因为他从来都不是
'cause he's never actually been one.
我没什么好隐瞒的,所以…
I got nothing to hide, so...
你没什么好隐瞒的?
You got nothing to hide?
那我问你个问题
Then let me ask you something,
——当然是私下的。——确定。
- off the record, of course. - Sure.
但是记住,上次。
But remember, last time.
你还在操你死去搭档的妻子吗?
You still fucking your dead partner's wife?
——好的。迈克!——迈克。
- Okay. Mike! - Mike.
-我警告过你!-算了吧。算了吧。
- I fucking warned you! - Forget it. Forget it.
算了吧。继续。继续。操他。
Forget it. Go on. Go on. Fuck him.
-你听到他说什么了吗?-我才不管呢。
- Did you hear what he said? - I don't give a rat's ass.
电影精选列表