这还在调查中
This is still an investigation
你从不举手,对吧?
and you never raise your hands, right?
吻痕。混♥蛋♥。
Hickey. Asshole.
那是什么鬼东西?
What the fuck was that?
我想把他逼到绝境,逼他招供。
I wanted to send him over the edge, make him come clean.
坦白什么?
Come clean about what?
我知道他很脏。
I know he's dirty.
你危及了其他警♥察♥的生命。
You've jeopardized other cops' lives.
他们肯定会对我们提出申诉。
They're definitely gonna file a grievance against us.
你的事业中了头彩,最糟糕的是,
You jackpotted your own career, and worst of all,
我要在屁♥股♥上打一枪。
I'm gonna get one up the ass.
调查结束了。我要留着录像带。
This investigation is over. I'm keeping the tape.
你会放过这次性侵吗?
Are you gonna let this assault go?
伙计,有那么一刻,我差点帮了他。
Buddy, for a minute, I almost helped him.
走廊上的孩子交代了可能是恰约的主要住所。
Kid from the hallway gave up what might be Chayo's main digs.
捉住Chayo 是Moran最后的愿望。
Catching Chayo was Moran's last wish.
跟我说话,哈尼斯彻。这是怎么呢
Talk to me, Harnischer. What's going on?
我没看见那个混♥蛋♥。
I don't see the fucker.
没有发现我们的目标吗?
No sign of our subject?
注意,队长,目前还没有发现目标。
Be advised, Leader, no sign of our subject as of yet.
身手。尤其盯紧他。
10-4. Keep an eye on him.
告诉他继续看着。
Tell him to keep watching.
他会睡着的。
He's gonna fall asleep.
侦探克鲁兹。
Detective Cruz.
侦探克鲁兹。
Detective Cruz.
我能为你做些什么?-我需要一些信息
- What can I do for you? - I need some information
用于修饰或说明已登记的线人。
pertaining to a registered informant.
我想你可能有我需要的东西。
I think you might have something I need.
他他妈的在哪儿?
Where the fuck is he?
身手。尤其盯紧他。
10-4. Keep an eye on him.
哦……
Ohh...
我想我们要找的人出现了。
I think our man just showed up.
注意,目标刚刚到达。
Be advised, subject just arrived.
是的。
Yeah.
给你。
There you are.
好了,目标就位了。
Okay, subject at location now.
好了。他抓住他了。
Nice. He's got him.
我需要这些信息,请帮个忙。
I need this information, por favor.
你需要你的指挥官提出要求,说明原因。
You need a request from your CO stating why.
等一等。
Hold on.
如果法官批准了
And if a judge approves it,
我会通知你的。
I will notify you.
那些文件非常敏感。
Those files are very sensitive.
你住在皇后区,对吧?
You live in Queens, right?
这是怎么回事?
What's this about?
你的汽车保险说你住在…
Your auto insurance here says that you live in, uh...
新泽西。
New Jersey.
哈。这不是很了不起吗?
Heh. Wasn't that something?
离市区很近,
Close enough to commute to the city,
然而,距离你的保险费已经足够远了。
yet far enough away for a drop in your insurance premium.
哇。
Wow.
原谅我吗?
Excuse me?
在这个疯狂的城市,
In this crazy city,
你除了惹我没别的事可做。
you have nothing better to do than mess with me.
那些文件会在哪个方向?
Which way would those files be?
——《我》谢谢。 - Mm。
- Gracias. - Mm.
那家伙是谁?
Who's the guy?
明白了。
Gotcha.
《我》谢谢。
Gracias.
跟我说话,哈尼斯彻。这是怎么呢
Talk to me, Harnischer. What's going on?
-怎么回事?-嘘,嘘你听到了吗?
- What's going on? - Shh, shh. You hear that shit?
这栋楼有后门吗?
Is there a back door to this building?
你以后得再重复一遍。有一辆摩托车在附近嗡嗡作响。
You're gonna have to repeat later. There's a motorcycle buzzing around.
记下那辆摩托车的车牌。
Take a plate on that motorcycle.
-这家伙在干什么?-搞什么鬼?
- What's this fucking guy doing? - What the fuck?
跟我说话,哈尼舍!库尔特?
Talk to me, Harnischer! Kurt?
哦,他妈的!
Oh, fuck!
10-13,中环,10-13。开火。357 - 1457街。
10-13, Central. 10-13. Shots fired. 357-1457 Street.
你知道车辆追缉的规定吗?
You know the policy on vehicle pursuits?
我们一开始就不该去那里。
We shouldn't have even been out there in the first place.
我们人手太少了。
We're so undermanned.
那你为什么要来?
Well, then why were you?
-你的人很幸运。——幸运?
- Your guy is very fortunate. - Fortunate?
他情况危急但稳定。
He's in critical but stable condition.
这是什么意思,医生?
What's that mean, Doc?
说明他的肝脏中枪了。
It means he got shot in the liver.
失血过多。看起来不是很致命,但情况可能会改变。
Lost a lot of blood. Doesn't look very lethal, but that could change.
-你找到子弹了吗?-你开玩笑吧?
- Did you recover the bullet? - You kidding?
里面有很多血。我们在打包肝脏。
A lot of blood in there. We were packing the liver.
我是说,如果我们看到了,我们就能抓住它。
I mean, if we saw it, we could have grabbed it.
怎么,还在里面吗?
What, is it still in there?
是啊,他中枪的地方,
Yeah, I mean, the area where he got shot,
子弹夹在三根血管之间。
the bullet's caught between three blood vessels.
我们称之为百慕大三角。
We call it the Bermuda Triangle.
除非他瞄准了,否则我们不会追的。
Unless he got a clear shot, we wouldn't go after it.
他会同意吗?
Is he gonna be okay with that?
当然,除非你担心铅中毒。
Sure, unless you're worried about lead poisoning.
通常情况下,追捕一颗子弹所带来的麻烦远远大于它的价值。
Usually, going after a bullet is more trouble than it's worth.
-相信我。-我们不需要证据
- Trust me. - Oh, we don't need the evidence.
我们知道是谁杀了他。
We know who shot him.
后来,当他醒来时,
Later on, when he wakes up,
你可以派你的人去见他。
you can send your team in to see him.
我才不会让那个混♥蛋♥拿手术刀抓我。
I wouldn't let that motherfucker nab me with a scalpel.
他来了。不要给他任何东西。
Here he comes. Don't give him anything.
迈克,
Mike,
我必须让你停职。
I have to place you on suspension.
我们应该等迈克的代表来。
We should wait for Mike's delegate.
现在不重要了。
Doesn't matter at this point.
收费是多少?
What are the charges?
与秘密线人交往
Fraternizing with confidential informants
首先,在部门指导方针之外。
outside of departmental guidelines, for starters.
我需要你的枪和盾牌。
I need your gun and your shield.
我宁愿把它们给真正的警♥察♥,也不愿给一套空西装。
I'd rather give them to a real cop than an empty suit.
迈克,
Mike,
看你自己。
watch yourself.
请注意,沙利文警官
Be advised, Sergeant Sullivan,
一旦这两人被判有罪,
once these two are found guilty of wrongdoing,
你将被起诉
charges will be brought against you
监督不力。
for failure to supervise.
滚远点。
Back the fuck off.
都结束了,迈克。
It's over, Mike.
是桑顿警探,你个混♥蛋♥。
It's Detective Thornton, you fucking prick.
不再......
Not anymore.
我看过你的记录。
I've seen your records.
你们做了一些…
You guys did some...
嗯。
Huh.
良好的工作。
Good work.
吃力不讨好的工作。
A thankless job.
但是…
But...
不知什么时候,事情出了岔子。
somewhere along the line, things went sideways.
这不会消失的。
This won't go away.
它会困扰你的
It's gonna haunt you
还有莫兰一家。
and the Moran family.
你根本不了解莫兰家族。
You don't know shit about the Moran family.
这是你最后的机会了,迈克尔。
It's your last chance, Michael.
最后的机会是什么?
Last chance at what?
救赎。
Redemption.
那天晚上发生了什么?
What happened that night?
我告诉过你那晚发生了什么。
I told you what happened that night.
——是吗?-是的。
- Yeah? - Yeah.
电影精选列表