祝贺你,学习者。你破获了第一个案子。
Congratulations, Learner. You cracked your first case.
谢谢你,希基中尉。从你身上学到了很多,先生。
Thank you, Lieutenant Hickey. Learned a lot from you, sir.
你知道。不是吗?
You knew. Didn't you?
如果我是迈克,
If I was in Mike's shoes,
我可能会做和他一样的事。
I might have done the same thing he did.
睡得很好。
And slept well.
这些人每天都冒着生命危险追捕混♥蛋♥。
These guys put their lives on the line every single day hunting down assholes.
我们晚上睡得很好,
We sleep good at night,
因为这些人处理的是丑恶的事,
because these guys deal with the ugly shit,
所以我们不需要。
so we don't have to.
这就是为什么规则很重要。我想知道真♥相♥。
That's why the rules matter. I'm after the truth.
事实是有时候警局不会保护你的家人
The truth is that sometimes the department doesn't protect your family
你这辈子都在保护别人。
after you spent your whole life protecting everybody else's.
《我》警♥察♥。
Cops.
他们大多数都是好人。
Most of them are good people.
好男人好女人。
Good men and women.
但是当一个警官 来自战争,
But when a police officer comes from war,
他们是不同的 类型的警♥察♥。
they're a different kind of cop.
他们的生活,他们的工作…
Their life, their job...
它们再也不会和 一样了。
They'll never be the same again.
做该做的事 有不同的含义,
Doing what's gotta be done takes on a different meaning,
另一种类型的战争开始了
and another type of war starts.
你哪里中弹了?
Where are you hit?
我们要怎么离开这里?
How are we gonna get out of here?
一架直升机。你觉得呢?
A helicopter. What do you think?
在服役几年后 ,
After a few years of active duty,
Thornton和Moran加入了 纽约市 警♥察♥局
Thornton and Moran joined the New York City Police Department
作为卧底缉毒警♥察♥ 在九十年代的可♥卡♥因♥流行 。
as undercover narcotics cops during the crack epidemic of the nineties.
他们从吃沙子 变成了在你的脚下踩人行道 。
They went from eating sand to pounding the pavement under yours truly.
他们有时真让人讨厌 。
They can be a real pain in the ass sometimes.
但无论他们走到哪里, 你总是知道 他们会在一起。
But wherever they went, you always knew they'd be in it together.
只有死亡才能 把他们分开。
Only death was gonna separate those two.
嘿,《我》 hermano,放松。我们只是找点乐子。
Hey, hermano,relax. We're just having some fun.
cabrón.
You don't get high on your own supply, cabrón.
嘿,嘿。我们走吧。
Hey, hey. Let's go.
嘿,我,我看到了。
Hey, yo, I-- I seen it.
他们都在里面晃来晃去,吹牛。
They're all in there waving it around, shit-bragging.
那里面有很多嗑药嗑嗨的混♥蛋♥。
There's a lot of motherfuckers up in and out of there all high and shit.
他穿的是什么?
What's he wearing?
他女朋友怎么了?
What's up with his girl?
我不知道,伙计。你——我不知道。
I-- I don't know, man. You-- I don't know.
灰色的,黑色的,还有别的颜色。
It's gray, black, some-- some shit.
我不知道,伙计。我,我没听清楚。
I don't know, man. I didn't-- I didn't catch that.
《我》谢谢。你保持低调。
Gracias.You stay low.
是的。好吧。
Yeah. All right.
我们要找的人在那里。他有个朋友在里面。
Our guy's there. He got a buddy in there.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
新的一天,另一扇门。
Another day, another door.
领队进场。CI报告有两名嫌疑人。
Entry to the leader. CI states two suspects present.
持有枪♥支♥。
Possession of gun.
来点摇滚吧,老板。
Rock and roll, boss.
小队,等待绿色信♥号♥♥。
Unit, stand by for the green.
嘿,你,爸爸。你好吗?
Hey, yo, Papi.You good?
-是的,我很好。你也一样吗?——是吗?是的。
- Yeah, I'm good. You the same? - Yeah? Yeah.
——嗯。-有人在等吗?
- Mm-hmm. - Anyone holding?
你想要什么?
What you want?
我要你亲那该死的混凝土。
I want you to kiss that motherfucking concrete.
是的,黑鬼。是啊,放下那玩意。
Yeah, nigga. Yeah, drop that shit, huh.
别胡闹了。是啊,散播散播。
Don't fuck around. Yeah, spread that shit.
-你身上有什么,混♥蛋♥?-什么都没有。
- What you got on you, motherfucker? - Ain't got shit.
别撒谎,黑鬼。你♥他♥妈♥的有什么?嗯?
Don't lie, nigga. What the fuck you got? Hmm?
告诉过你我什么都没有,伙计。
Told you I ain't got shit, man.
这是什么鬼东西?好吧。
What the fuck is this? Okay.
好吧。现在的谎言。
Okay. Lie now.
把你的手放在背后。不许动。
Put your hands behind your back. Don't fucking move.
你的屁♥股♥现在被抓住了。
Got your ass now.
前安全。
Front secure.
好,单位。你拿到绿色了。
Okay, unit. You got the green.
警♥察♥!举起你的手!举起你的手!
Police! Raise your hands! Raise your hands!
下来!趴下来!每个人都下来!
Get down! Get down on your back! Everybody down!
好吧,好吧!
Okay, okay!
这些他妈的是谁
Who are these fucking--
闭上你♥他♥妈♥的嘴!滚出去!
Shut your fucking mouth! Get the fuck out!
你这么快要去哪里,flaco?
Where are you going so fast, flaco?
他妈的!
Fucking!
闭嘴!
Shut your mouth!
闭上你的臭嘴!
Shut your fucking goddamn mouth!
-她有什么故事?-她在吹嘘她的男朋友
- What's her story? - She's bragging about her boyfriend
-他妈的杀了个警♥察♥。-汤姆,汤姆。
- fucking killing a cop. - Tom, Tom.
不值得。他是警♥察♥杀手。我们需要这个箱子。
It's not worth it. He's a cop killer. We need the case.
吉米啊?
Jimmy O?
你那家伙最近怎么样 ?
What's been going on with your guy?
他有一个汽车警报遥控器。没有钥匙。
He's got a car-alarm remote. No keys.
想试一试吗?
Wanna give it a whirl?
确定。站在。
Sure. Stand by.
我们的一个警♥察♥死了。
One of our cops is dead.
贝尼托,你会因为杀了警♥察♥而面临终身监禁,
Benito, you're looking at life for killing a cop,
这是一个漫长的22年。
and that is a long-ass stretch of 22.
但我没有杀♥警♥♥察♥。
But I didn't kill no cop.
我相信你,但你当时在场。
Hey, I believe you, but you was there.
所以你和你的男人在一起,
So you're swinging with your boy,
除非你拥有这个。
unless you own this.
为了让自己看起来不错,你说,
You make yourself look good by saying,
“是的,我是个毒贩。”
"Yes, I am a drug dealer."
你知道吗?“但我不杀♥警♥♥察♥。”
You know? "But I don't kill cops."
然后你告诉我们雷纳尔多做了什么,
And then you tell us what Renaldo did,
还有一个大问题。
and you got another big problem.
我们在你的婴儿床里发现了一大堆屎,
We found a ton of shit in your crib,
所以我们需要你的联♥系♥。
so we need your connect.
我不想贩毒。我有个孩子。
I don't wanna sell drugs. I've got a kid.
我需要养活我的家人。我有些事要做,伙计。
I need to feed my family. There's things I gotta do, man.
嘿,伙计,我在听。
Hey, man, I'm listening.
我不是在评判你。
I'm not judging you.
我们都为家人做了该做的事,
We all do what we gotta do for our family,
即使这意味着要为他们做正确的事
even if that means that doing what's right by them
不完全正确。
ain't exactly right.
但你离开对他们没有任何好处,对吧?
But you're not doing them any good if you go away, right?
把杀♥警♥杀手和你的线人给我,
So, give me the cop killer and your connect,
我会和地检官说好的
and I will make this right with the DA.
当我说我要做某事时,
When I say I'm gonna do something,
我看了到底。
I see it through to the end.
Chayo。
Chayo.
干得好。
Good fucking job.
嘿。
Hey.
写下查约对那个警♥察♥做了什么。
Write down what Chayo did to that cop.
你想喝点苏打水什么的吗?
Do you want, uh, soda or something?
哟。
Yo.
有什么事吗?
What's up?
你想帮我牵线,
You were looking to hook me up,
即使我做错了
even though I did wrong?
这个世界上有各种各样的对与错。
There's all kinds of rights and wrongs in this world.
你知道吗,有时候你得以小错换取大对。
You know, sometimes you gotta do a smaller wrong for a bigger right.
你拿着死警♥察♥的枪,你的牙齿在他的警棍上,
You got a dead cop's gun, your teeth in his nightstick,
你什么都不想说。
and you don't wanna say anything.
我该说什么?我做到了?
What am I gonna say? I did it?
贝尼托会说是你干的。
Benito's gonna say you did.
好吧。所以呢?无论什么。
Okay. So? Whatever.
或者你还有什么想说的。
Or maybe there's something else you wanna share.
没关系。去法庭。听我的。
It's okay. Go to court. Take my chance.
你女朋友说恰约杀了那个警♥察♥。
Your girlfriend said Chayo killed the cop.
电影精选列表